Genso Wanderings (OOC)

I'm was going to reply yesterday but I got busy and then today our school is hosting honor band today so I won't be home for a while but I will try to reply when I do get home.

Hey guys, so, I kinda got lost on the action there... I was going to go to the sauna and meet Kira, but you guys just rushed T_T

Hey guys, so, I kinda got lost on the action there... I was going to go to the sauna and meet Kira, but you guys just rushed T_T

Whoops! Well, go ahead and respond to the IC in any case and just roll with it.

@Raizel

So when are we going to the other world, I'm just curious.

It won't be much longer, actually. I'll get some replies in soon today, and we'll keep going until 10:00-ish in the rp. Kira Times dropped out, so I'm gonna try quickly hiring someone in so we can start soon.

@CrystalYoshi @Venom Adhamm

Well guys, ruined your amazing Even Number. But hey, an odd number is a good number.

Hey, at least it's still an integer. Also, if we factor in the endless characters I'm playing, it might come out to be an even number.  :smile2:

Well, when you get to my character, you'll see that he doesn't have emotional or any kinds of problems because characters who have a sad ass hell backstory bore me out! LET'SA DO THIS

Alright, your character is free to join in now! Make sure to check back every now and then—the rate of reply here is anywhere from 3-ish hours to 24 hours here.

@Konpaku Youmu

Just wanted to remind you guys about the rp! I'll probably make a couple of posts soon to carry you guys forward in the rp.

@Shelter @Raizel

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, now that @Venom Adhamm's character is asleep, I'm going to be wrapping up this part of the rp soon. Ironically, no one's interacted with anyone else's characters, but that's OK since people have come and gone. Looks like I've got my 3 other people max, after all.

@CrystalYoshi @Konpaku Youmu

Waiting on some responses from:

@CrystalYoshi @Konpaku Youmu @Garuda and @Aya Takamitsu. If any of you don't want to make a "reflection reply" that sets up where your character is and how he/she feels about the whole situation, then go ahead and mention that here. We'll be moving soon (whether it's before the update or now is up for debate).

Users who are viewing this thread