Genso Wanderings (OOC)

Alright, the first post has been made! Took more than that 20-30 minutes I said, but eh, I needed to do some preliminary research.

Also, yes, if you haven't noticed yet, this rp is taking place on the exact same date as today. If you think about it, it's technically set in the future as of the posting of this.  :smile3:

Let me set out a short prep session so we can all be a bit more coherent with our first posts, though.

• Regarding naming conventions, let's go with given/family name format, with "Mr." and "Mrs." being used as titles. Basically, use standard western naming conventions so things can be consistent.
  • Regarding whom your character is roomed with, do you want to be roomed wtih one of your fellow roleplayer's same-sex characters, or would you want a character or two that I control? Let's plan things out a little before I cut you guys loose.

@Venom Adhamm @CrystalYoshi @Shelter @Kira Times @Raizel

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with either as well. I don't think there are enough people in this for everyone to have a same-sex roommate, so I'd be okay with an NPC.

I'm fine with either as well. I don't think there are enough people in this for everyone to have a same-sex roommate, so I'd be okay with an NPC.

Right. It's possible for the guys, but an extra NPC would be needed for the girls if they chose to room beforehand.

Alright, do I need to wait to see if the other guy wants to room with my character before posting on the IC thread?

Alright, do I need to wait to see if the other guy wants to room with my character before posting on the IC thread?

That's a a good idea. Can you see your character rooming with @Kira Times and/or @Raizel's characters, or would he have scheduled to room with some other people (or maybe just get randomly assigned)?

@Venom Adhamm

He definitely would've been afraid to ask someone to room with him personally, and then just scheduled himself to be roomed with someone at random.

He definitely would've been afraid to ask someone to room with him personally, and then just scheduled himself to be roomed with someone at random.

Alright, thanks for clarifying that. I'll actually do RNG to decide if you'll be roomed with one or both of their characters now.

@Venom Adhamm

Now that that's done, your character is going to be roomed with two random students.

Oh, alright. If I'm roomed with him, would I need to wait for him to make a character before posting?

Oh, alright. If I'm roomed with him, would I need to wait for him to make a character before posting?

I think I allowed him to post as his character as long as he posted the CS soon after (as in, before the inciting incident).

So, I did the RNG, and your character got roomed with two random students. Would you rather him be roomed with one of the other player characters as a coincidence in order for their to be less needed NPC's, or are these results fine?

I'm fine with either. If it's inconvenient for you to play two NPCs, then I'll be fine with rooming with a player character and an NPC.

I'm fine with either. If it's inconvenient for you to play two NPCs, then I'll be fine with rooming with a player character and an NPC.

Good to see you're flexible. I'll see what the others have to say, and then I'll get back to you on that.

Yeah, I'm fine with rooming with them.

Also, when I said i'd pair up with Kira, I mean Kira Kujo, @Venom Adhamm's character, not actually @Kira Times, since he wasn't confirmed to play. I'm fine with this set up though.

Users who are viewing this thread