Genso Wanderings (OOC)

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here's your section for anything out-of-character.

Oh, shoot. I'll hide my post and fix that right away.

And it appears I can't post it in the characters section because "the topic is closed to further replies."

@Captain Gensokyo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I think I see what the problem might be. Is there a "Start New Topic" button you can push? The template itself is locked.

@Venom Adhamm

Hey guys, I let someone else in in place of WickedKent since he hasn't sent anything besides "I'm interested" in the interest thread, and I really want to start this soon. Do you guys mind waiting a little for him to get his CS done?

@Shelter @Venom Adhamm @CrystalYoshi

About ready to start! @Kira Times can join in as long as you get your CS filed in at a reasonable time.

Now, about a prologue...how long would you guys want to stay in the real world? A pretty short time, I'm imagining? If there's anything I don't want this rp to suffer from, it's pacing issues. If you guys have any issues at all with your rp experience, then please let me know. I'll try to work something out in that case! I don't want this rp to suffer from any pacing issues firsthand, so just let me know if things ever seem uninteresting or slow. I hope that won't be the case, but I want to hear dynamic feedback from you guys about the rp.

@Venom Adhamm @Shelter @CrystalYoshi @Raizel

How about a day before the visit to the shrine? It's enough time for the players to get used to their own character and each other, and then we can start to the shrine.

And I know we haven't discussed the relationships between our characters so maybe during that time we can determine how close they are to each other, as friends of course.

OK, so I've imagined that their class is staying in something equivalent to an average hotel, the kind that you could afford for a field trip about history and geology. Probably some vending machines down on the first floor, an air-hockey table, maybe a sauna, and places to sit down.

I've thought about having the rp start on the evening before your characters go to the shrine, with them having just arrived there to unpack their things and hang around in the hotel for a while before a mandatory curfew. This part of the rp wouldn't take long, and it would give you guys a chance to intereact with each others' characters a bit more. I think that might be a good compromise. If it gets too slow at all, we can skip immediately to the main event. Any thoughts?

@Venom Adhamm @Shelter@CrystalYoshi @Raizel @Kira Times

Users who are viewing this thread