• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

zhongli

Lurker
Hello!! I’ve been playing Genshin Impact lately and have been craving to RP with the characters! I’m new to this site in particular and I also use discord! MUST be 18+

Here are some things about me!
-I’m 23 (she/her)
-EST timezone. I’m generally good about replying, but I do work so I can’t be active 24/7.
- I prefer writing as Lumine, but am also pretty comfortable writing as Childe, Xiao, and Zhongli.
- I’ve only done FxM pairings, but am open minded to MxM
- I am open to and love making friends so if we get along and RP often, then I wouldn’t mind having conversations that are not RP related! :)

Last edited:
Hey I see you're interested in doing an RP in this, Frankly I'm a pretty Major Lumine Simp, so I think we'd have a great time in an rp, My Discord is UniqueStando#2083 Freind me there and we can talk more about this rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back