• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Roleplay! {doubling! cc x cc & cc x oc}

Nohrian

Hey there everyone! So, I'm pretty sure I accidentally deleted my last Genshin roleplay request thread while trying to clean up, so here is the new one!! :D

A little about me!!
~I am 23 years old and use she/her pronouns
~I only roleplay or chat with people who are 18+, it's just what I am comfortable with!
~I've been roleplaying for 10+ years now and consider myself a fairly advanced writer. Recently I've been averaging between 400-1000 words per character while doubling, and it can be even more than that if we are only focusing on one canon x canon pairing. All I ask is no one-liners!! It doesn't have to be nearly as much, but more than 1 to 2 paragraphs are preferred!!
~I really really love to chat OOC, so feel free to send me a message even just to chat if you aren't interested in an rp!!
~I love to double. I will always put in just as much effort into the character on your side as you do for mine! For this fandom, I am really only looking for canon x canon or oc x canon! But I am more than okay with mixing and matching if there's something you'd like to do! I'd be perfectly okay with doing something like a canon x canon for my side and oc x canon for yours, or vise versa! Feel free to ask!!
~I do any sort of pairing! I am comfortable with MxF, MxM, FxF, and any other variation of gendered pairings! This is a LGBTQ+ friendly zone!
~I love to do romance with a good mix of angst and fluff! I'm really not picky when it comes to plot and I love to plot with my partner!
~AU's are always welcomed but not necessary!
~My posting time varies from day to day, but I am most likely able to get at least a post up per day! If something irl ever comes up and I can't post for a certain amount of time, I will always let you know!
~Also I'd like to mention that I am ghost friendly! I understand it happens and people lose interest or even if you just forget. I'll never hound you for a response and it would be nice for patience on your end as well! If you lose interest don't feel pressured to reach out and explain if it's easier to just leave it where it is!
~I am completely caught up with all of the Archon Quests and Story Quests, so spoilers are not an issue! Please let me know if they are for you!
~I also prefer to rp through PMs here or Discord, so feel free to suggest either one!

What I ask of you!
~All I really ask is to be friendly! I am never looking for super fast replies and I just want us both to enjoy the rp, so I'll try to match your posting speed to the best of my ability!
~I also ask that you give at least a few paragraphs in response! I tend to write a lot and I'm definitely not looking for you to match that if you aren't comfortable with writing that much, but just give me something to work with and I'll be happy!

And that's all for that! Below I have listed the characters and pairings I would be interested in roleplaying, but keep in mind I'm always willing to try new things if you see a character or pairing that isn't on here!

Cravings will be in bold!

Characters I am looking for (in no particular order): Ayato, Kaeya, Xiao, Cyno, Alhaitham, Diluc, Kazuha, Childe, Heizou, Scaramouche, Albedo

Characters I can play for you: Literally anyone as long as they are an of-age character! Feel free to ask and if I really don't think I can play a certain character I will let you know!

** means craving, bolded is preferred role!

Scara x Kazuha
Kazuha x Heizou **
Childe x Scara
Kaeya x Albedo
Ei x Miko
Ningguang x Beidou
Ayato x Thoma

(There are probably more that I'm forgetting or that could be considered "rare pairs" so feel free to suggest and I'll let you know if it's a ship I feel comfortable with!)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read all of this!! If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss more there!! I hope you all have a great rest of your day/night!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back