• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~Genshin Roleplay!~ {cc x cc, oc x cc, doubling!}

Nohrian

Hey there! I'm back with another roleplay search thread, this time looking for specifically Genshin roleplays!! Looking for a few partners to write with to help with my current eternal Genshin addiction!

A little about me!
~I am 23 years old and use she/they pronouns

~I only roleplay or chat with people who are 18+, it's just what I am comfortable with!

~I've been roleplaying for 10+ years now and consider myself a fairly advanced writer. Recently I've been averaging about 400-600 words per character while doubling, and it can be even more than that, especially if we are only focusing on one canon x canon pairing. All I ask is no one-liners!! It doesn't have to be nearly as much, but more than 1 to 2 paragraphs are preferred!!

~I really really love to chat OOC, so feel free to send me a message even just to chat if you aren't interested in an rp!!

~I love to double. I will always put in just as much effort into the character on your side as you do for mine! For this fandom, I am really only looking for canon x canon or oc x canon! But I am more than okay with mixing and matching if there's something you'd like to do! I'd be perfectly okay with doing something like a canon x canon for my side and oc x canon for yours, or vice versa! Feel free to ask!

~I do any sort of pairing! I am comfortable with MxF, MxM, FxF, and any other variation of gendered pairings! Trans and nb ocs and hcs more than welcome! This is a LGBTQ+ friendly zone <3

~AU's are always welcomed but not necessary!

~My posting time varies from day to day, but I am most likely able to get at least a post up per day! If something irl ever comes up and I can't post for a certain amount of time, I will always let you know! In return, I am also never in any sort of rush for a response. Feel free to take as long as you like to respond (days, a week, etc.).

~Also I'd like to mention that I am ghost friendly! I understand it happens and people lose interest or even if you just forget. I'll never hound you for a response and it would be nice for patience on your end as well! If you lose interest don't feel pressured to reach out and explain if it's easier to just leave it where it is!

~I also prefer to rp through PMs here or Discord, so feel free to suggest either one!

What I ask of you!

~Please please be 18+!! As mentioned above, I will only write with other adults so please be honest about your age! 21+ is preferred but not a strict requirement

~All I really ask is to be friendly! I am never looking for super fast replies and I just want us both to enjoy the rp, so I'll try to match your posting speed to the best of my ability!

~I also ask that you give at least a few paragraphs in response! I tend to write a lot and I'm definitely not looking for you to match that if you aren't comfortable with writing that much, but just give me something to work with and I'll be happy!

That's pretty much it for what I'm looking for! Below I will have listed some of the characters I am looking for and who I'd be willing to play!

**And, if you're not interested in writing but would just like to co-op together sometime, feel free to send along your Genshin UID! I have accounts on both NA and EU servers! :D

Who I'm looking for (bold is craving):
Kazuha, Scaramouche, Cyno, Childe, Tighnari, Heizou, Kaeya, Beidou, Albedo, Ayato, Alhaitham, Xiao, Yae Miko, Arlecchino

Who I can play:
Honestly, anyone as long as they are an of-age character! Just let me know and I will try to play them to the best of my ability

*Bold is who I'd prefer to play, if nobody is bold I will play either! ** means craving that pairing!
Tighnari x Cyno*
Ei x Yae Miko
Scara x Kazuha****
Kazuha x Heizou***
Kaeya x Albedo
Alhaitham x Kaveh
Tomo x Kazuha******
Ningguang x Beidou**
Yoimiya x Ayaka
Xiao x Aether

**I can't think of a bunch of others off the top of my head, feel free to suggest any within reason and there's a good chance I would love to try them out!! There are literally so many good ships out there (rarepairs are welcome!) I greatly prefer LGBTQ canon pairings though!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read all of this!! I know it's a lot but I appreciate anyone who made it this far, even if you're not interested!! But if you are, please send me a PM and I would love to plot something out with you!! Thank you so much and I hope you all have a great day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back