• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact

Lumine

Hello! I'm new here, so my post may be a little scattered. Basically, I'm looking for a Genshin Impact roleplay.

Some basic rules:
- Please be 18+!
- Please no ghosting, just tell me if you've lost interest.
- All rpn rules will be followed!

When it comes to pairings, I'm very ship friendly! I'm more than willing to do cc/cc, oc/cc, or oc/oc. Any gender pairing is fine with me.

When it comes to plot, I'm a fan of canon and au settings. I love romance, with angst and fluffy moments.

Here are the characters I'm wanting to play! PM me with what character you'd like me to play, and any ships you're itching to role-play.

- Venti
- Lumine
- Jean
- Xingqiu
- Fischl
- Mona
- Sucrose

Hello! I'm new here, so my post may be a little scattered. Basically, I'm looking for a Genshin Impact roleplay.

Some basic rules:
- Please be 18+!
- Please no ghosting, just tell me if you've lost interest.
- All rpn rules will be followed!

When it comes to pairings, I'm very ship friendly! I'm more than willing to do cc/cc, oc/cc, or oc/oc. Any gender pairing is fine with me.

When it comes to plot, I'm a fan of canon and au settings. I love romance, with angst and fluffy moments.

Here are the characters I'm wanting to play! PM me with what character you'd like me to play, and any ships you're itching to role-play.

- Venti
- Lumine
- Jean
- Xingqiu
- Fischl
- Mona
- Sucrose
Hello I've been looking for potential people to rp zhongven with so if you don't mind the ship maybe we can try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back