• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact Search Thread

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

5a6af8ed93522e3a282b11a929ad0407bc2eac11.gifv

︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊៸៸﹕︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷‧˚₊ ៸៸

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Introduction

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Hello and welcome! I’m SexyLegsApache, however feel free to call me Q, Etude, Ratking, or Legs! I’m a 19 year old, all-over-the-place, working lady who is dreaming of becoming a teacher! I’ll be attending college either later this year or early next year so my time will likely become more and more limited roleplay wise, however headcanoning wise there will almost always be time!

I’ve been roleplaying since I was a wee child! So around 11-12 years now! Yes, I got into this young LMAO. I consider myself to be a literate roleplayer capable of writing over 500 words per character if given the right circumstances. I must admit, I do like to ramble a bit, so expect some of that from me.

As for what I’m searching in a partner, I’m looking for someone who will write more than 300-400 words per each side and is understanding of my anxious nature. I suffer severely from anxiety. I also look for someone who is capable of dealing with my poly tendencies! Be it me playing two characters or you playing two characters.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Characters

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

I’m looking for someone to play (* mean I really am seeking them out)

Itto*, Zhongli*, Gorou*, Albedo*, Ayato, Xiao, Childe, Scaramouche*, Aether*, aged up Bennett, aged up Razor, Kaeya*

Who I can play (Am willing to try if not listed!)

Thoma, Ayato, Childe, Itto, Kaeya, Diluc, Raiden, Jean, Beidou, Ningguang, Shenhe​

hey! i would definitely be interested. i had an interpretation of ayato for a little bit, but if not then i can also try my hand at others. :)

I made an account just to respond to this lol. Thanks google!
Can we discuss? Been looking for a good genshin rp forever!! :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back