• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom genshin impact search (cc x cc focus, doubling friendly)

Nohrian

Hey there everyone! Back at it again with another Genshin search now that I have some more free time, however this time I am mainly looking for canon x canon ships!

A little about me!!
~I am 23 years old and currently in college!

~I only roleplay or chat with people who are 18+ it's just what I am comfortable with! Preferably 21+ but that's not required!

~I've been roleplaying for 10+ years now and consider myself a fairly advanced writer. Recently I've been averaging between 400-700 words per character while doubling, and it can be even more than that if we are only focusing on one canon x canon pairing. All I ask is no one-liners!! It doesn't have to be nearly as much, but more than 1 to 2 paragraphs are preferred!!
~~~~Recently I've been looking for something a bit more laid back though with maybe 300-500 words each, but I can still do longer responses! It might just take me more time to get them up!

~I really really love to chat OOC, so feel free to send me a message even just to chat if you aren't interested in an rp!!

~For this roleplay I am looking for canon x canon ships! However, I am willing to double for this! This means I'd love to do either two canon x canon pairings that we each like, or a ccxcc for my side and ccxoc for your side! Or we can stick to a single canon pairing, I don't mind at all!
~~~If you would like me to play a canon for your oc, I can play any adult character, so feel free to ask! MxM, FxF, and MxF pairings and any other LGBTQ variations are all welcome!

~I love to do romance with a good mix of angst and fluff! I'm really not picky when it comes to plot and I love to plot with my partner!

~AU's are always welcomed but not necessary!

~My posting time varies from day to day, but I am most likely able to get at least a post up per day! If something irl ever comes up and I can't post for a certain amount of time, I will always let you know!

~Also I'd like to mention that I am ghost friendly! I understand it happens and people lose interest or even if you just forget. I'll never hound you for a response and it would be nice for patience on your end as well! If you lose interest don't feel pressured to reach out and explain if it's easier to just leave it where it is!

~I am completely caught up with all of the Archon Quests and Story Quests, so spoilers are not an issue! Please let me know if they are for you!

~I also prefer to rp through PMs here or Discord, so feel free to suggest either one!

What I ask of you!
~All I really ask is to be friendly! I am never looking for super fast replies and I just want us both to enjoy the rp, so I'll try to match your posting speed to the best of my ability!
~I also ask that you give at least a few paragraphs in response! I tend to write a lot and I'm definitely not looking for you to match that if you aren't comfortable with writing that much, but just give me something to work with and I'll be happy!

Onto the CCxCC pairings I would be interested in roleplaying!!!
(** means craving, bold is preferred role! If neither are bolded I can play either!)
~Xiao x Aether
~Ningguang x Beidou **
~Kazuha x Tomo *******
~Cyno x Tighnari*
~Kazuha x Scara ****
~Kazuha x Heizou ****
~Kaeya x Albedo
~Ei x Miko **
~Yoimiya x Ayaka
~Alhaitham x Kaveh **
~Itto x Gorou
~Eula x Amber
~Thoma x Ayato
**I'm currently only looking for mxm or fxf for canon pairings, but if there is one that I missed that you like, feel free to suggest it!!

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read all of this, I hope to hear from you soon and I hope you all have a great day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back