• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WanderingWind

Diluc's Wife
What Can I offer:

Female, 21+ EST
Semi lit-advanced lit
Friendly, patient and understanding
Animal loving, Meme-enjoyment.
Willing to Plot and Plan
Romance <3
Doubling
Genshin: AR56 - Willing to be a friend and will love to run domains!

What do I want from you?

You MUST be 18+ This is not negational
Willing to do OC x CC
Semi Lit - Advanced Lit (I understand writers block happens! But please give me something to work with <3 )
Willing to do romance
Double

Alright so Genshin
I am looking for someone to play Diluc for me.
I can play: Childe/Kaeya/Zhongli/Venti/Ask - Amber/Jean/Mona/Ganyu/Ask
On my end I only want Diluc x OC. Meaning, Diluc will be shipped with my O.C Only.
If we double. It will be Diluc x OC and On your end if you want a Canon x Canon I am more than happy, but please note I only ship Diluc with my O.C

**WARNING**
Don't contact me if you support Kaeluc. I utterly hate it. All my RP's/Plots/Stories will have Kaeya and Diluc as brothers. THIS IS NOT NEGOTIONAL.
I have dead ass had people contact me asking me to do Kaeluc and it completely makes me not reply back to you. I will REPEAT
I.DO.NOT.SUPPORT.THIS.SHIP.

RPing: PM's or Discord only.
I don't do threads.

Last edited:
Eh, haven't played literally any genshin, but I like the premise of it, so I am interested

I can definitely play Diluc for you if you can play niggnuang for me? I was thinking of a Zhongli x Niggnuang!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back