• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Laughing_Fruit

Beep boop
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm really looking for some Genshin Impact roleplays!

I'll be upfront and say that the main character I play is Scaramouche/Wanderer and I mostly want to play as him!
However, if you absolutely do not want Scaramouche, I am willing to play others.
Them being: Xinqui / Bennett / Zhongli / Childe / Razor / Thoma / Dottore / Gorou / Heizou / Nahida.

As for you, I'm open to any character and for romance I ship pretty much any characters together so it's extremely rare I'll turn one down. The only thing I am reluctant about are OC's. I am willing to hear you out on your OC, but unless it's a fairly well written character I'll most likely turn them down. But! You are able to try, the worst thing that could happen is that I say no, of course.

As for the type of RP, either romance or some kind of interesting plot is preferred! Romance is not a requirement but if there isn't any romance, I want a fun plot to keep me interested. Of course these aren't mutually exclusive and the RP can be romantic and have a plot focus. I can also touch on various different genre, from extremely dark subjects to fluffy slice of life romance! Obviously things wont be dark if it's not something you're interested in. I'll always ask before doing anything that might bother someone else. I also prefer sticking to canon, but I don't mind slight canon alterations, and I might be down for an AU if you suggest an interesting one.
That being said, when it comes to romance I'm cool with anything. M/m, m/f, f/f, poly ships, trans/nb characters, etc!

About me:
- I'm 25
- EST Timezone but I'm often up late
- Up to date on the story! I keep track of all new things so you don't have to worry about spoiling me
- Open minded. Not everything has to be clean and perfect, so don't worry about anything. I don't ship shame or judge anything. If you HC a character as trans or something that's totally cool, if you have controversial ships, also fine whether I like the ship or not.
- Literate, and my average reply length is approximately 2-3 paragraphs. I can do less or more, I typically match what I get.
- I can RP here OR Discord. Discord is slightly preferred but staying on site is absolutely fine.
- Love to discuss before and during the RP (not necessary if you prefer less conversation)
- I'm open to making friends. If we RP a lot and get along I absolutely do not mind having conversations not related to the RP!
- I would also be open to playing together? Only really interested if we do get along well and all though. I'm AR 56 WL 8.

What am I looking for?
- Ideally my RP partner will be 20+ but as long as you're 18+ it's fine!
( Please do not reply or message me if you are a child )
- Someone open minded. I'm not looking to RP with someone who is hateful towards ships, headcanons, anything like that. Life is too short.
- LGBT+ open(even if our RP has a straight ship just don't be homophobic or anything), just a decent human being
- At least decently literate and the ability to post replies long enough to give me something to reply to! I don't mind if you're struggling or just tired and make a short post but just make sure it's enough to go off of.
- Someone who can participate in the discussion. It's fine if you don't want to talk off topic but at least take part in the RP discussion

Anyway, if you're interested, feel free to reply or message me!

Last edited:
Heya! I'd be down to rp with you (:
Im 19 and my responses are usually 2 or 3 paragraphs long(sometimes longer if my muse is high)
I'm used to doing m/m but if you have a different ship you've been wanting to do I'd still be down for it!
I love darker themes so it'd be fun to plot with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back