• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact RP Search (Canon x Canon or OC x Canon)

inarina

Hello! My name is Shiny. I'd really like to pick up a few RPs, so if anything interests you, feel free to comment or message.

「 General Info 」
♪ 18+ only.
♪ I typically write more than three paragraphs per reply. Third person only.
♪ Romance is a must; angst is also a favorite!
♪ Please offer equal effort in your responses – I try my best to be thoughtful and creative enough in my writing to give my partners more than enough to work with, and I'd appreciate the same treatment.
♪ I do not double, but I'm willing to write canons against well-written OCs. Any of my muses apply.

「 RP Info 」
Muses (and ships) below.

♪ Ei (x Miko, Sara, Kokomi, Lumine)
♪ Miko (x Ei, Sara, Kokomi)
♪ Kazuha (x Wanderer, Heizou)
♪ Wanderer (x Kazuha, Heizou, Lumine)
♪ Shenhe (x Yelan)
♪ Yelan (x Shenhe, Lumine)
♪ Sara (x Kokomi, Miko)
♪ Eula (x Amber, Jean)
♪ Kaveh (x Alhaitham, Tighnari, Cyno)
♪ Arlecchino (x Lumine)
♪ Ayaka (x Yoimiya, Lumine, Ei, Miko)
♪ Lumine (x Wanderer, Ayaka)

Last edited:
Hi :)

I would love to write a genshin rp with you ! ( especially using ocs, i have tons i want to use haha )
I usually also write 3th person, past tense ( but can of course adjust my writing style if necessary ) and give rather long, detailed replies to keep the story moving. One liners are a no-go for me and i always make sure to write my part in a way the other has something to work with.
I can write one against one or for multiple characters at once. While i would love to have the main focus on ocs - i dont mind writing canon characters for the plot/ side roles. I just hope i can do them justice haha :D

I have many years of writing experience, though English is not my mothertoungue... so i do make spelling mistakes - but of course i always try to avoid them ! ( but to be fair, i probably make just as many in my mothertongue so... XD )

Did you have a plot/ story in mind or should we brainstorm first ?
Let me hear if you have still looking for a rp !

Hi :)

I would love to write a genshin rp with you ! ( especially using ocs, i have tons i want to use haha )
I usually also write 3th person, past tense ( but can of course adjust my writing style if necessary ) and give rather long, detailed replies to keep the story moving. One liners are a no-go for me and i always make sure to write my part in a way the other has something to work with.
I can write one against one or for multiple characters at once. While i would love to have the main focus on ocs - i dont mind writing canon characters for the plot/ side roles. I just hope i can do them justice haha :D

I have many years of writing experience, though English is not my mothertoungue... so i do make spelling mistakes - but of course i always try to avoid them ! ( but to be fair, i probably make just as many in my mothertongue so... XD )

Did you have a plot/ story in mind or should we brainstorm first ?
Let me hear if you have still looking for a rp !
Everything sounds good, and I would love to brainstorm and talk OCs! Please message me with info about any characters you have in mind. :)

Hello 👋 are you still searching? If so, I'd love to do Arlecchino x Columbina. I have a few ideas in mind so just bump me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back