• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact Rp Please <3

WanderingWind

Diluc's Wife
((Remaking this thread Because I want to add more Info to it))

Hello!
You may call me Faye~ I am Female, Canadian, over 21+
I love animals, write, anything cute.
I'm an utter suck for Romance and Drama and Angst.
I am completely obsessed with Genshin Impact. - AR 53, Climbing every day!
Let's be friends! If you are on NA Server, Ask to add me! I can help with lv90 Domains.

What can you expect of me?
- Doubling! Always up to double.
Canon x O.C Always.
Constant Replies. No really. I will do what I can to reply whenever I can. Even when I can't physically be typing up a reply, I am always jotting down notes, ideas, little things to add to a reply.
A friend, I can be a friend. I love to chat, share cute pictures, World Build.
Semi-lit to Lit.

What do I expect of you?
18+ please
Doubling
Be a friend
Must be up for Romance.

GHOSTING- DO NOT GHOST ME. Please I am not ghost friendly. I find it hurtful. When I really get into an RP, I start to think of constant ideas. and it's completely hurtful when someone stops replying, ignores, and then goes off looking for other rps. Please if you don't want to continue an RP - Let me know.
On This Note: If we were rping and I haven't replied yet, please let me know. I recently took a mental breakdown and I am still recovering. I didn't mean to come off as ghosting. I am sorry.
My Mental Health isn't doing so well, so replies will be on and off. <3 I do still get out replies every few days thought!

Alrighty So.
Genshin Impact RP please.
I am looking for someone to play Diluc for me.
I am able to play a wide selection of characters. Just let me know please!

RPing Preference - Discord -> Pm's

Last edited:
BUMP! a very lovely lady, please give her a good Diluc romance <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back