• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin impact RP!!! OcxCanon

Rayinabox

Four eyes ✨
Roleplay Type(s)
HELLO! Alright so a lil info about before I start with this, so I'm about 18 and I would like to have a RP partner to be at least 17+ for my own comfort :) so pls don't lie about your age, I'm a lil rusty with this whole thing stuff since I haven't RP in a long time. I'm that type of person to reply quickly ^^" but I may not reply also since I might be busy and stuff, Im gonna try replying with more than 2-3 sentences but please write also more to give me ideas or id be sitting there not knowing how reply :/ ANYWAYS

now let's get this going ,
So I'm looking for someone who is willing to RP these characters for me (Albedo, Thoma, Diluc, Bennett) and I RP with my oc! (There's a pic)

I'm that type of person who does love angst like the hanahaki disease, but I do love some fluff RP or a soulmate au but I'm mostly interested into angst that might turn into fluff at the end

Oh! And please tell me if we're in the middle of an rp and smth makes you uncomfortable, I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable cuz I can get overboard with angst ^^"

Attachments

• me_in_genshin.png
    me_in_genshin.png
    908.2 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back