• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact RP - MxM, CxC/OC

Sub Genres
  1. LGBTQ
  2. Romance

nighttime

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by this thread. This won't be very elaborate, but I've been craving a Genshin Impact rp lately, because honestly, I'm addicted to this game. So I’m putting out a search for some partners! Here's a little bit about me:

- I'm a college student with a job, so sometimes things get a little busy. I always try to reply as much as I can, though. Please be 18+!
- I live in the Eastern time zone, but I'm awake at some questionable hours so expect irregularly timed responses.
- I'm ghost-friendly. I understand, life gets difficult, or motivation runs low and you just can't. I'd ask that you say something, but if you are unable to, it’s fine, all's fair. No hard feelings.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
- I write literate style, and ask that you do too, but I have no problems with whatever length the rp requires! Post length varies depending on context.
- I love to write, plot things out, develop character dynamics, the whole package. I'm very flexible and am willing to write just about any plot idea/AU!
- Romance of some kind is pretty much a must. I thrive off of the chemistry between characters, but I'm more than happy (and actually prefer) to draw things out and include plenty of other thematic elements.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
- On that note, I do tend to prefer M/M pairings. I am willing to do M/F pairings as well, but in any case I feel most comfortable writing male characters. LGBTQ+ friendly, of course.
- My relationship with OCs is complicated. I myself don't tend to write them for fandom rps, but I'm willing to write against an OC of yours. I write canon characters, and am down with Canon x Canon (preferred) or Canon x OC, depending on situation. If you have an OC you'd like to write against a canon character I list below, please don't be afraid to reach out!
- I can do Discord easily, and it might help with faster replies. Let me know!
- Kind of unrelated, but I'm more than happy to play Genshin itself/chat/whatever OOC. I love making friends through writing! Give me your UID. 🤲

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Moving on, I'll just list my highest muses as of right now, and will write these against canon or OC. I'm open to any (appropriate) ship CxC, so let me know if you have any cravings! If not, I have plenty of ideas, too.

MUSES:
Albedo, Xiao, Diluc, Scaramouche, Kaedehara Kazuha, Shikanoin Heizou.

Reach out to me with a little bit about yourself and anything you'd like to share if you think we'd be a good match! At the end of the day, I'm an open book and will consider doing just about anything within the bounds of reason. I hope this thread made some semblance of sense, have a great day/evening.

🤍

Last edited:

ElectricAngel

"Welcome to a new world..."

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by this thread. My name's Noe, and although I've already found a couple of amazing partners, I'd like to put out a search for some more. This won't be a very elaborate thread, but I've been craving a Genshin Impact rp lately, because honestly, I'm addicted to this game. Here's a little bit about me:

- I'm a college student, so sometimes things get a little busy. I always try to reply as much as I can, though. Please be 18+!
- I live in the Eastern time zone, but I'm awake at some questionable hours so expect irregularly timed but consistent replies.
- I'm ghost-friendly. I understand, life gets difficult, or motivation runs low and you just can't. I'd ask that you say something, but if you are unable to, eh, all's fair. No hard feelings.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
- I write literate style, and ask that you do too, but I have no problems with whatever length the rp requires! Post length varies depending on context.
- I love to write, plot things out, develop character dynamics, the whole package. I'm very flexible and am willing to write just about any plot idea/AU!
- Romance of some kind is pretty much a must. I enjoy exploring the chemistry between characters, but I'm more than happy (and actually prefer) to draw things out and include plenty of other thematic elements.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
- On that note, I do tend to prefer M/M pairings. I am willing to do M/F pairings as well, but in any case I feel most comfortable writing male characters. LGBTQ+ friendly, of course.
- My relationship with OCs is complicated. I myself don't tend to write them for fandom rps, but I'm willing to write against an OC of yours. I write canon characters, and am down with Canon x Canon or Canon x OC, depending on situation. If you have an OC you'd like to write against a canon character I list below, please don't be afraid to reach out!
- I can do Discord easily, and it might help with faster replies. Let me know!
- Kind of unrelated, but I'm more than happy to play Genshin itself/chat/whatever OOC. I love making friends through writing!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Moving on, I'll probably just list my highest muses as of right now, and will write these against canon or OC. I'm open to any (appropriate) ship CxC, but I'll list some of my favorites. Just because something's not there doesn't mean I won't do it! I may very well have forgotten to add it.

MUSES:
Xiao, Kazuha, Venti, Xingqiu, Diluc, Tartaglia/Childe, Kaeya, Albedo, Kamisato Ayato, will consider writing Scaramouche.

CxC SHIP IDEAS (IG? i can't think of a good title):
(bolded is preferred role, both bolded, both good. may include rare-ish pairs?)
Xingqiu x Chongyun
Tartaglia x Zhongli
Xiao x Venti
Xiao
x Aether
Kaeya x Albedo
Albedo
x Aether
Tartaglia x Kaeya
Venti
x Aether
Kazuha x Scaramouche
Kazuha x Xiao
Ayato
x Thoma
Ayato x Itto

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Reach out to me with a little bit about yourself and what you'd like to do if you think we'd be a good match! At the end of the day, I'm an open book and will consider doing just about anything within the bounds of reason. I hope this thread made some semblance of sense, have a great day/evening.

🤍
Hey! I read your post and I'd love to start talking with you about a possible mxm rp. I've got a lot of experience, I'm 20, and I am open to most of the ships you posted about! HMU if you'd love to continue talking about a potential genshin roleplay <3

Ittokan

A boomer and a half~
Hey! I'm Klaudia, and I search for roleplay partner for my self insert(which is girl-), but since you feel more comfy with male x male writing, I might give a try with writing canon character with you! We ship most of the things similiary, so this sounds great!
You asked to me 18+, I'm 21 this year, so that clicks! You sound really friendly and amazing, but if you don't find interest in lil ol' me I'll understand ^^
My time zone is CEST, but still. I'm new to the site, so still everything doesn't click up to me, so I'd prefer discord, but here is fine too 💜
Not sure if I'm writing literate, since dialogues sometimes make things to appear shorter, but we'll see, I think-
yeahishouldstopramblinghaha

Users who are viewing this thread