• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact RP (Do You Need a Kaeya/Diluc?)

TheInsaneFloofy

Hi, Guys! I'm new to this site but feel it to be best that I try new places to find more rp partners! I'm looking for Genshin Impact related roleplays, specifically.

Requirements:

- Semi-Literate to Literate
- Must be okay with Spoilers
- Must be 16+ simply because fight scenes and because I- as an adult- am not fond of kids. 16 is the youngest I can get along with when it comes to roleplayers and their own rules.
- Nothing triggering like the usual Depression/Self-Harm/etc.
- Remember that I DO have a life. I have a job and boyfriend to handle so it won't be 24/7 responses but I also won't be gone for days on end.

Details:

- I'm a Kaeya main, so only contact me if you need a Kaeya. OR I suppose I can also be Diluc since my second main is him. So contact me for either NOT both.

- I main the romance genre but I'm also open to adventure, action, etc.
- I'm not the biggest fan of AUs but I'm completely open to any suggestions.
- I suck at making up plots alone, I prefer we work on one together unless you have one in mind.

warning: I'm not as active on here as I am on discord. It's your choice if you wish to keep it on here or there. Let me know in advance.

Sub-Notes:

- I'm obsessed with Diluc's Red Dead of Night outfit, so expect that being used.
- I'm open to any and ALL ships as long as it's Legal.
- My Kaeya is very sassy and has mental walls up so it's hard for him to let people in.

- Diluc gets flustered easy if you put him out of his element, and I don't mean literal elements as in Pyro.

IDK if you're still looking for a partner but I'd love to write something up with a Kaeya or Diluc writer! I'm leaning more towards Diluc ATM since I have an OC who would love to rile him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back