• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ? [๐’ช๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”]

Thank you so much for clicking, I'm glad to have you here <3

A few things before I get started; Hello! You can call me Neko! My pronouns are she/her, I'm panromantic/sexual and I am EST! I'm 19 and I do online schooling. I happen to work from home too, so I am pretty open to rp frequently! I am an avid horror and monster lover and I love to indulge in the fandoms I am currently craving!

But enough about me, let's get to the meat of things ^^

I prefer long-term roleplay because I hope to make a good friendship with my partner, but short-term is fine as well! I roleplay in the third person and I prefer to give 3+ paragraphs for each response. I don't mind how many my partner does but I would prefer they at least have one paragraph that way I have something to work off of!

I typically play OCs and would LOVE to do an OCxOC roleplay, but I definitely wouldn't be opposed to doing a double-up! I can play almost any character (male or female) for you! I have no preference for what your character could be either! Want them to be female or male? Go ahead! Want them to be nonbinary or gender fluid? I'm all for it! We love inclusivity here!

Now for tropes, I have a few I've been wanting to try! Here they are:

[~] Soulmate AU
[~] Enemies to lovers/Forced Proximity
[~] Unlikely lovers/Impossible lovers
[~] Right person wrong time (ANGST)
[~] Modern AU (can be added onto! Modern! College! AU for example)
[~] Pretend Relationship

If
none of those interest you, we could of course stick to the original genshin world/plot and just add on from there!

If you are interested, please shoot me a pm or comment. Have a great day/night <3

Hi! Iโ€™m absolutely interested in this! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back