• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Definitely not me craving angst ✨

Would anyone be interested in doing a plot shipping Dottore \ Dainsleif \ Tartaglia? I'd absolutely love to try roleplaying an au that I've written for them. However, I'm also totally cool with brainstorming a plot up, aswell ^^.

We don't know much about snezhnaya yet in game but my au primarily takes place there. Involving the Fatui \ Tsaritsa, and perhaps Khaenri'ah— the plot will have spoilers, so if you haven't played though the 2.6 quest yet. I definitely don't want to spoil anything!

I also don't mind if, Dottore is slightly ooc as the only information we have on him comes from the Webtoon.

This is definitely a very rare pair, and I simply can't get enough of them! ! Ugh 😩!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back