• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact Roleplay Request

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome — |
⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
*     ✦ .  ⁺   .
═════╗𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓╔══════
══╝★Gore\ angst, I'm fine with both gore and I absolutely adore angst. However, please don't go overboard with it. I will tell you what my limits are.

══╝★ OCs, apologies but I don't roleplay with oc's.

══╝★ I am a literate roleplayer. I can scale down to semi-literate if needed— but when I'm inspired I can write a lot.

══╝★ I will only do BxB shipping when it comes to roleplaying.

══╝★Triggers Please don't force me to do something in the roleplay [suggestions are fine] Please don't force your character onto mine. Don't control my character. I absolutely will NOT roleplay plots with m-preg!
═════╗𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖕 \ 𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙 ╔══════

I've recently been seeing fan art of Il Dottore and Dainsleif— and now these two live in my head rent free. So I'd absolutely love to do to a Genshin Impact roleplay shipping these two! I'm looking for a Il Dottore roleplayer, as I love playing Dainsleif!
I have so many head-cannons for them too ahhh! I love au's, angst, romance, action, and horror. I'd love to brainstorm up at plot!

Hello! I'm open to rping if you're still searching!

Hello! I'm open to rping if you're still searching!
OMG, why am I only seeing this now! Ahhh I'm so sorry, I feel really bad! I don't get notifications for this site, and I'm rarely active here ^^′. If you're still interested in doing a Genshin roleplay, I'm totally down! Feel free to Dm me and I'll send you my discord!!

Welcome — |
⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
*     ✦ .  ⁺   .
═════╗𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓╔══════
══╝★Gore\ angst, I'm fine with both gore and I absolutely adore angst. However, please don't go overboard with it. I will tell you what my limits are.

══╝★ OCs, apologies but I don't roleplay with oc's.

══╝★ I am a literate roleplayer. I can scale down to semi-literate if needed— but when I'm inspired I can write a lot.

══╝★ I will only do BxB shipping when it comes to roleplaying.

══╝★Triggers Please don't force me to do something in the roleplay [suggestions are fine] Please don't force your character onto mine. Don't control my character. I absolutely will NOT roleplay plots with m-preg!
═════╗𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖕 \ 𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙 ╔══════

I've recently been seeing fan art of Il Dottore and Dainsleif— and now these two live in my head rent free. So I'd absolutely love to do to a Genshin Impact roleplay shipping these two! I'm looking for a Il Dottore roleplayer, as I love playing Dainsleif!
I have so many head-cannons for them too ahhh! I love au's, angst, romance, action, and horror. I'd love to brainstorm up at plot!
Bumping this!

As I'm looking for someone who can write Capitano, one of the Fatui Harbingers from Genshin Impact [Completely Headcanon based writing is completely fine]. I do have an au plot ready to go, pairing him with Dainsleif— but if the plot isn't interesting, I'm open to brainstorming something new up.

A rare pairing I know! But if anyone is interested feel free to dm me!

Please keep in mind, I only roleplay with partners who are 18 and older!

Semi- lit — advanced - lit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back