• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact OC x CC RP (Doubling is a must and Poly ships friendly!^^

Al-Yumeko

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A little about me and what I am interested in:
Hai! You can call me Al. I have been an experienced roleplayer for two years by now. I have the Atlantic Time Zone so keep that in mind please alongside that English is not my first language. I try to speak as good as I can but sometimes my fingers slip up, especially on the phone, so if you happen not to understand what I was trying to communicate, be nice about it please. I get to get distracted easily so please ping me or write to me. I don't mind literacy since I try to adapt to my partners. I write between 5-8 lines up to 3 paragraphs.

I'm looking for someone interested in an OC x CC Genshin Impact roleplay. Keep in mind that I double meaning that I can play a canon character for your OC and you play a canon character for my OC. However! I am open to poly relationships for your roleplay so if you want your OC to be paired with a ship you like but I would ask for you to do the same for my side. Be OOC chatting friendly please!

Who I’m looking for and what I can offer to play as:
Im looking for someone who can play as:
  • Kaeya
  • Dainsleif
  • Thoma
  • Baizhu
  • Scaramouche
  • Ayato
As for who I can play as, I can be includes:
  • Diluc
  • Venti
  • Zhongli
  • Arataki Itto
  • Scaramouche
  • Dottore
  • Pantalone
  • Childe,
  • Thoma,
  • Ayato but you can suggest me characters

Tell me if you have a plot or would you rather roleplay an AU since I'm open to them. I hope this ad has caught your interest^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back