• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❀ sophie's partner search: genshin impact | oc x canon | doubling ❀

sophiexian

tu tu tu turururu
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
6913e11d5e6237a64ceea22667f67c4ac50c6948r1-540-300_hq.gif
❀ hello, my name is sophie and I go by she/her pronouns. i'm a 21 year old college student currently taking a year off, who decided to go back to roleplaying.

❀ i’m looking for someone to rp genshin impact with, and here's a list of things i'm looking for in a partner and what you should expect from me:

❀ i am semi-lit! tho i'm not looking for novella length replies! i prefer casual rp's which are fun and don't burn us out! 3 paragraphs replies are just fine!
ooc chat, world building and headcanons are highly encouraged!! show me interest in what we're building!
❀ long term, but ghost friendly! I get it, sometimes things don't work out — don't be afraid to tell me you want to abandon rp tho, so i don't bug you with pm's!!
❀ in return don't be afraid to pm me if take more than a week to reply!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back