Video Games Genshin Impact Buddy

monsoon

𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
Hey buckaroos
So i’m looking for a genshin impact buddy, as I love the game dearly. But I get bored and don’t feel comfortable with joining random people. I mean well yk what i mean. So if you have genshin impact and wanna play with me! Well i’m free practically every day ! And uh what else, if you wanna do a in game rp i’m down !

Woah, a fellow genshin impact lover lok XD. I'm also a huge fan of that game. I would love to play with you if you want? Though i'm still AR 39 currently. The highest level character in my account is diluc, level 70 with crappy build. But hey, it's still Diluc XD.

ah much better than me 😭
I’m ar 28! I mainly use klee for a more fast pace clearing, diana for long distance take outs, noelle for when i need a healer and a powerhouse, and the traveler when I need to blow things away. But i mainly use klee and diane in co op! You gotta love diluc and all my characters are lvl 40 rn but i plan to ascend them!

Well, I have another account. AR 25. I could ascend it in any second now. The main dps is Razor, lvl 50, with diona and xingqui as support and healer. I use Xiangling if I ever need pryo character to fish out more damage. No 5 star character yet, completely f2p lol. Though the team build in this one is much better than my main account. We can use this account if we want to visit each other's world. That would be fun^^

I play genshin a lot! I don't do in game rp, I use ps4 so just chatting is hard lol, but I'm always down to do domains and bosses and hunt for ascension/talent/weapon materials. Sobbing because my soft pity in the xiao event was keqing so my only 5 star is her at c1. At ar 37 tho but still trying to get someone above 60, ascension materials are so annoying to grind for sometimes.

We could use discord to interact with each other as we play if you want! I'm also down for grinding artifacts. I'm in dire need for good artifact as most of my 4 star one have a miserable main stats :'). Speaking of keqing, I actually could've gotten xioa with my soft pity. But I was waiting to have the 10 interwined fate from the daily reward event. But who know that when I finally reach the 7th day, the banner has ended and change to keqing already? The grievance I felt at that time made me stop playing genshin impact for a long while... What worse, under the impulse from excessive regret, I ended up using the pity on keqing banner instead of saving it! I ended up having keqing when I already mained razor and use xingqui, kaeya, and traveler which use up all of my 4 star longsword! I feel incredibly stupid. And I really am :') The regret....

oh god i feel you i tried SO hard to get my melodramatic eboy. did everything i could do to grind primogems, used every shrine of depth key, got my adventurers handbook up to chapter 7, etc. and i got fucking c1 keqing. i hear hutao is supposed to be op af but im not saving up too much because im bummed out about xiao + also she's a pyro polearms user when we already have a good one (xiangling's been on my team since i pulled her) and there are vision/weapon combinations that arent playable yet... so im trying to do pulls on the standard banner because the chance of eventually getting a 5* from there is better than wasting gems on a limited time event. just gimme diluc and venti sobs

dances in
Started a new acc
And pulled Qiqi at ar 9

Well, I might as well try my luck here, even though most peeps I've met on this site are american. If you're EU, and looking for a buddy to help do anything at all, feel free to msg me. I'm AR56, and close-ish to AR57. I'm down to do wacky challenges or just help with the eternal grind~ I'm not a whale, though I buy the welkin moon every month and very occasionally a battle pass. I've failed almost every 50/50 for a 5* promotional character and have: Qiqi, Diluc, Mona C2, Keqing, Jean, Albedo, Kazuha, Childe and Baal.

lemme know if you guys play in the na servers, i’m always down for new buddies! i’m ar 53 - soon to hit 54, fingers crossed. i’m also not completely f2p since i do battlepass and refresh welkin every month. hoping to main kokomi, if my luck pulls me through. i‘d love for my arsonist bunny girl (klee) and my poetic samurai (kazuha) to have some new team mates! 💕

im on eu, ar 56(almost 57)! if anyone here needs help, or just wants to hang out, hmu <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back