• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Genshin impact, an AU.

Atarashii

Account is in the process of getting suspended
1x1 with Trivet Trivet

Form
Name-
Age-
Area of origin-(Snezhnaya/inazuma/liyue/mondstat etc. Will also decide the shape of the frame of the OC's vision.)
Where they currently reside-
Gender/pronouns-
Vision-(Electro/Anemo/Geo etc. Dendro is a foggy area since we don't know how the element works)
Weapon of choice-(Catalyst/Polearm/Sword/Claymore/Bow and arrow etc)
Healer/Support/DPS/Shielder/Etc-
Physical appearance-
Personality-
Weapon Description/Physical attributes-(OPT)
Background lore-(How they got their vision/General background info etc)

Two characters to make the canon 4 person team but more may be added further down the road.

Name-Trivet
Age-16
Area of origin-Inazuma
Where they currently reside- inazuma
Gender/pronouns-he/him/his/they/them
Vision-Electro
Weapon of choice-Bow & Arrow
Healer/Support/DPS/Shielder/Etc- Healer
Physical appearance-
1653119421508.png
(Credit to the original image maker for this image)

Personality- Trivet is the kindest and sweetest guy you’ll ever meet. Willing to help out as and where he can, is a Bard who plays tunes to make others smile, though if you get in the wrong side of him can see a very dark side indeed. Team player but works well on his own and will make sure everything is put in place so he does not fail. He’s easy to get on with but when it comes to performing can become a little egoistic and obnoxious.
Background lore- Trivet served as a performer for Baal known as the leader of Inazuma and its governing body, Inazuma Bakufu.
He performed regularly for them and helping out the local orphanage that was around helping him obtain his vision. He has no family and has a lot of connections thanks to working for the Leaders in Inazuma.
-

Name- Sukura
Age-20
Area of origin-Mondstat
Where they currently reside- Mondstat - with knights of Favonious
Gender/pronouns-she/Her/They/Them
Vision-Geo
Weapon of choice-Sword Of Descension
Healer/Support/DPS/Shielder/Etc-Shielder
Physical appearance-
37837438-65C2-468A-8F99-C066AF632454.png
(credit to original image for this image)

Personality- kind bubbly but someone you don’t want to upset or hurt and she fights to the end for the things and people she loves and cares about. Quite cutesy but is fierce with a sword in her hands. She doesn’t take no for an answer and is a great cook.
Background lore- Sukura was appointed part of the knights of favonious thanks to her her fathers rankings in Mondstat, she found her place working alongside the captain and his men, though on her side she was the only female that didn’t stop her climbing to where she is now. She got her vision from a secret mission she was put on and risked herself for others and gained her ability. She harnessed her vision and is looked highly upon in Mondstat.

Last edited:
Name-Huan
Age-18
Area of origin-Snezhnaya
Where they currently reside-Liyue
Gender/pronouns-He/Him/Male
Vision-Cryo
Weapon of choice-Catalyst
Healer/Support/DPS/Shielder/Etc-Support/Buffer. Is good for applying cryo for elemental reactions.
Personality-Is quiet and reserved, well versed in adepti arts despite not originally being from liyue. Known for his skills. praised and seeked after for his wisdom. People treat him as if he is someone else which causes some internal conflict in his mind. Can be a know it all but he does have the brains to back it up. Shows no mercy and is violent but thinks before acting.
Weapon Description/Physical attributes-N/A
Background lore-Changed his name that had snezhnaya heritage for a liyue one. Is an apprentice for one of the adepti but has recently started doing his own thing and drifted away. Doesn't like going out in public spaces but will for important events such as the lantern rite but stays out of sight.
Physical appearance-(Credits to Mohich on deviantart)
genshin_impact_oc_by_mohich_dewumq6-fullview.png

Name-Iku
Age-20
Area of origin-Inazuma
Where they currently reside-Inazuma
Gender/pronouns-He/HIm/Male
Vision-Pyro
Weapon of choice-Claymore
Healer/Support/DPS/Shielder/Etc-DPS
Physical appearance-A red oni, white hair with red horns and red eye markings. Red eyes and tan skin. Wears baggy pants with his vision on his neck. Two black spiked bracelets with sleeves and a jacket. Sandals with leg coverings. A belt with a symbol on it, red markings cover his body and black nail like claws.
Personality-Loud and funny with a goofy feel. Likes to fight using onikabuto as a pastime. Full of himself but cares about others and who he loves. The brawns of the group.
Weapon Description/Physical attributes-Redhorn slasher
Background lore-

The lantern rite was in full swing with liyue harbour was bustling just as usual. The qixing were working to make sure the fireworks display was just as grand as it was in the past. And as of course, word from traveling merchants got out to other areas such as Mondstat who neighbors liyue and even as far as inazuma. Iku was standing in front of the notice board waiting to get some dango milk but the line was a bit to long for his liking. He looked over to see someone pasting a paper that had bright colours if seen from afar. He rushed over to see what was on it which was a paper talking about the lantern rite. "Awesome! liyue is doing it's famous lantern rite celebrating the new year!" he took the paper much to the person who put it up dismay and ran over to see his friend, trivet. "TRIVET! HEY HEY!" he shouted waving to trivet who was standing and had finished doing a performance. "DID YOU SEE THIS? THE LANTERN RITE IS BACK IN FULL SWING! WE HAVEEEE TO GO!!" He said begging trivet at this point. "it's liyue's biggest event, we haven't been out since after the restrictions were lifted. I think it's fitting that the first time we go out is for this lantern rite!"

"Sukura?" A guard asked knocking on her office door. "the grandmaster would like to see you." they said bowing as she got up. "He says it's something important." The guard stood back up and saluted her. When Sukura got to the grandmasters office and knocked on the door, Grandmaster varka said "Come in Sukura." When Sukura entered, varka was sitting in his chair writing on a piece of parchment. "Hello Sukura. I would like to talk to you about liyue's lantern rite which has just started today. i was thinking you should head over there for a new change of pace no? you been working non stop. I think you deserve some break time. Plus i heard it's liyue's biggest event so must be a eyecatcher no?" when Sukura tried to protest he held his hand up. "stop." he said firmly. "The knights won't fall down without you in a matter of seconds, i have jean and myself. You need some break time. So take it light and pack your bags!"

Trivet had just finished doing his Daily performance in the centre square, the crowds were cheering and the sun was being all perfect for a bards performance. As a few salted some coin for him he bowed and thanked them and turned counting the coins.

As He counted her heard distant yellowing a distinct voice he knew from anywhere, Iku running over like a child to its mother wanting sweets he rolled his eyes “yes Iku? What is it now?” He asked folding his arms as he looked at the excitable being before him.

“The Lantern Rite? Lemme see that!” He grabbed the paper and looked over the details. “Hm, I see… they could use another performance I guess? Sure why not!”
He smiled then frowned soon after “you have enough Mora to get you over there?”
He asked placing the mora he earned in his pocket.
“Yes I agree after the restrictions had been placed I wa stature worried we wouldn’t get out again. I think you of all needs to be allowed to run free.” He laughed leaning against Iku.
“so when do you wanna head out? When does it start?” He said as he turned to look at Iku.

Sakura was writing up her papers for her reports when she heard a knock at the door “enter” she said not liking away from her papers.
She sighed at his words “now? Does he not know how much work I have to do…. Fine I’ll see him now thank you.” As she stood the guard bowed and she returned. Watching them stand back and salute she turned “at ease!” She said walking past to the grandmasters office.

As she knocked on the door to the grandmasters office she entered when called upon and closed the door behind her “what is it I can do for you grandmaster?” She asked bowing her head.
Sukura winced at the thought “a break? Who’s going to finish the filing? Who’s going to make sure the boys are in check? Who’s going to be here to to pick up the mess they make?” She argued almost.
She sighed “eye arch it might be but one does not simply have time to watch pretty colours shoot in the sky grandmaster.”
She quickly stopped as she was silence knowing not to argue no further. “ I know they are in great hands with you both grandmaster.” She sighed “fine I will attend but only in one condition, I’ll step in work mode should anything happen whilst I’m away.” She asked.

She headed off and pained her bags sighing at the four wall as around her “oh well here I go off to Liyue.” She said as she headed out waving to everyone as she left.

"Oh lighten up will ya trivie?" he said patting trivet on the back using his childhood nickname. "I think you should check this out! something new for once!" he said handing the poster to trivet. "SEEEE! I knew you wanted to see it!" he laughed handing the poster to trivet. "The liyue peeps would love your inazuma acts and feats. Something new over there no?" he asked giving a chuckle. "sure...sure.." he said apprehensively rubbing the back of his head. "You know what? i bet i can find someone to get us over there to liyue in a jiffy. Count on me." he said wagging his finger over trivets face. "Well glad the whole thing with the almighty shogun was patched up! I mean hey!" he said patting trivet on the head. "Anyway, let's go now! the day isn't getting any shorter. the event lasts for 5 days but it takes a good day at most to get there depending how the ocean is! So pack your bags and lets hit the road! erm..ocean.."

The door opened and the guard bowed. "I would think he does but he implores you to make your way to his office." the guard stated standing back up. "Of course Sakura. Anything." They said dropping their arm to their side.

"Hello Sakura. Hopefully i didn't disturb you but i just got good news!" he said waving his hand. "at ease. and oh come on! i want you to experience something other than knights of Favonious this and knights of Favonious that. I heard the lantern of rites is a go to at least once in your life time so what's a worse time than now?" He said giving a chuckle. "Oh i'll get someone on that. don't you worry. Just relax and have fun at the event!" eh said giving a smile. "Sakura." He said strictly. "If i say you need a break then you will take that break. The world ain't going to fall if you aren't holding your pillar. It is A ok to take a break every once in a while." he said giving her a thumbs up. "well now you have the time for it so pack your bags and hit the road! i got a cart for you to take to liyue harbour." He said looking at the paper that was in his hands. "Seeee. You know i can do just as well as i did in my prime." He waved her off, "Fine fine. But who's to say anyone will tell you if anything is going wrong? joking but be at ease alright? I heard the treats there are to die for. have fun!" he said waving goodbye.

A cart was there to pick her up and began the couple hour journey down to liyue.

“I have lightened up, did you not just see the stage light up and the petals all flying up? Anymore lighter I’d have anemo…” he rolled his eyes. “And with the nickname… what’s with that?” He scoffed.

“Yeah, yeah something new, to you Iku, everything is new, trying the Tonkotsu Ramen you think each time he adds something new?”
He laughed holding the poster.
Trivet raised his eyebrows “you could find us someone? Not part of your knowing people who do dodgy dealings in the markets is it? I’m not going over in no fishing boat going to a festival smelling like the catch of the day.”
Then when Iku said to count on him trivet sighed like he was looking at a pair of puppy dog eyes at him… “fine sure whatever… however you can get us across im counting on you to get us there in one piece!” He smirked “oh and you know you have to be in charge of me right?” Gotta get permission from the one I call master.” He said.
“Oh shogun…. Yeah… sure..” he said hesitantly.
“Okay, okay… you need to get my permission and then I’ll grab my bag and let’s move out..” he said pushing Iku the way back to his master house.

After Sukura eased the guard and headed to The Grandmaster office she looked at him in displease for this force of break she was given. “Well maybe I like the this and that about the knights of favonious, my father didn’t put me forward for no tiger reason than to eat,drink,live and breath the Knights of Favonious.” She told.
“You say a fair point grandmaster but still how can I leave my post unattended? Yea it’s one a year and I have also heard it’s a must do, but still….” She trailed off.
“Fun? Who has time for fun, grandmaster please…” she tried to argue until he rose her name sternly. She knew he meant business when he spoke sternly.

“I know but with the latest finding and after the previous attacks here with the winds and everything we can never be too cautious we can’t let history repeat. Amber fixed a lot of things taught many more who would join us in a second. But… alas I guess I could consider this considering now I have no choice…” she scoffed folding her arms.

“Wait you wasn’t taking l for an answer anyways what if I didn’t want to go?” She asked worried.
“Yes sir I would never question it however….” She said before cutting herself off before she dug herself deeper.

“That will Just make me not want to go and do all I can to get back, so consider that please.” She asked not laughing at his ‘joking’ point.
“I’ll try no promises. Sweets aren’t really my thing but I’ll bring you back some - call it my mission.” She said giving a thumbs up back before heading out the door to the cart with her bad on her way to Liyue.

"You sure about that?" iku questioned nudging trivet. "Aw man? even i can't use it? such a party pooper." he said making a sour face. "Because he does excuse you! you just don't have the right mindset when eating it to relish the flavour! i swear everytime it's always something new and when i peg the dude he just gives me a smile and nothing else! what's with his secrets?? I can never find out what he added." He complained. "Heck course i could! I am the one and only iku! i can do anything." he boasted. "oh pish pash." he said waving trivet off. "Nah you know me. I could neverrr." he said with pride. But his face dropped with trivet brought up all the times their endeavors went wrong because of him. "OH STOPPP." he said looking hurt. "Your hurting my feelingssssss." he whined. "See. you can trust me. No problem whatsoever!" He sighed, shoulders slumped. "yes. yes. let's head over to the boss man." he muttered not feeling pleased. He never liked the boss man. Always scared the daylights out of him. Iku took some convincing to walk with trivet to the master's house.

"Oh but it isn't healthy for you. You always knew how bad your dad got when he didn't take a break. Trust me." he said leaning back in his chair. "You haven't seen what that life style does for you. and i would like to know you will never go down that path alright?" he said leaning forward. "Your a great person and you know it alright." he said tapping the wall where it showcased all the knights. "Oh shush. I'll find someone. don't you worry. Heck if i can't find someone, i'll do it myself." He said looking at her. "Lighten up? life isn't life if you spend it doing one thing now go! I don't want you wasting your life doing knights of favonious your whole damn career you get?"
"Which can be given to someone else for the time being. I know i know we can't let it repeat and we aren't. trust me." he said shuffling some papers around. "amber and jean and the others. Plus me have it all covered. go have some fun will ya? talk to amber or jean about if you will, i managed to get them out of the office to go do something fun for once and they enjoyed it." he said sounding pleased with himself. "now. now." he said putting his cup down. "this will be eye opening for you. looking at something else besides papers. And if you didn't want to go i will respect that but please, take a chance with this no? i implore you."
Varka sighed and leaned back. Worry written over his face. "Your just like your father.." he said looking at the ceiling. "always so uptight. I love how passionate and hardworking you are but it won't kill us or you to take a break and hey, you might find something new while in liyue."

As Sukura entered liyue harbour and was dropped off at a nearby inn she could see the breathtaking sight with all the lanterns,venders,small events happening and the bustling main area. She could smell the food being cooked nearby as ships entered and left the harbour. One ship in particular carrying two specfic people from inazuma.

“Yes, yes I have are you questioning my performance skills” he questioned back jokingly.
“Fine you can use it but just don’t make that sad face okay?” he sighed looking up at Iku.
“It’s the same 5 ingredients, Iku…” he sighed “it just depends on how hungry you are that makes you think it tastes better as you have more time to savour flavours when your not hungry and noticed no change when you garble it down as if the leader just banished You, why do you think he doesn’t say anything probably to keep you guessing when in fact he changes nothing” he claimed waving Iku’s theory off.

“Of course, accept one teeny tiny thing….your place in the queue for that milk.. it doubled since you jumped out.” He said pointing to the doubled in size queue.

“I do know you and it’s exactly why I’m saying it” he chuckled jumping to sit on the nearby wall. He saw the saddened look on iku’s face. And smiled as he placed his hand on his shoulder as they were now the level height thanks to the wall. “Look your great at what you do and being who you are. It’s a joke don’t take it too heavy, I’m a bard I make jokes from anything and everything, you’ve known me how long now? You know this didn’t mean to hurt your feelings but please for the love of Inazuma please stop whining like a child that’s got told they couldn’t have dessert.” He sighed. “Had enough for that coming from the 6 families in the audience with their screaming children…” he scoffed.

Trivet jumped off the wall and started pushing Iku in the direction of the masters house.
“Cool, no time to waste, chop,chop mr Adult… get me my permission and Let’s go to Liyue! We got us some fireworks to see”

As they both entered the Masters house Trivet stayed mostly behind Iku as they approached the master sat behind the desk. “Go on ask him…” trivet whispered to Iku.

“I know, I know I get reminding by himself while he’s laid in bed not to turn into him, guess daughter like father. No?” She laughed.
“Alright but only because you and father have said it to me and it’s not what you wish but work does come first grandmaster, you know as well as I do Knights Of Favonious is a lifestyle choice not a 9-5 role.” She scoffed.

“But sir I don’t think it would be wise to put you at the front of all this, your too valuable and a target” she stated.

“But sir it’s what I signed up for, what could possibly be on the other side for me? I’m not much a fan of the sea.. in land is where I prefer, the sky is off limits to flying curtains heights as your aware.”
“I just worry that’s all…. Everything should be in top shape if you should require my absence to be imminent?” She commanded.
She sighed looking down “Well there was this one recipe in Liyue I have wanted to get my hands on, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to go and obtain it. But any problems please tell me.” She pleaded.
“Fine I’ll attend this affair, see this display you speak of and try local cuisine But don’t expect this to become a habit.” She said rolling her eyes not showing any signs of excitement. Though deep down she was excited not for the festival but to obtain many new recipes from the local food markets.

“You seem worried as you said that? Dedication I guess you can say run in our blood, daughter like father.” She smiled looking down.
“Something new? Like what sir?” She questioned thinking long and hard about what he meant? Something new? What could he possibly mean?

As Sukura entered Liyue harbour she looked around and he couldn’t deny the view was stunning, she gave some mora to the coach as tip. Then walked to the Doors of the inn, map of her mora fee for staying placed her items down and went to explore looking around she saw the ships coming in and out it was stunning she’d give it that but starting with the local cuisine stands she went and had a look at the foods offered at the festival.

"Why would i dare question the skills of you?" he said doing a bow before getting up laughing. "HAHA I WON! IN YOUR FACE TRIVIE!" He boasted proudly. "No it isn't!" he argued back. "but.." he started then stopped. "proven wrong again by my own stupidity." He sighed, defeated. "well i will garble it down if the almighty shogun just banished me! who wouldn't?" he said tossing a few balls in the air. "WHAT?!" he shouted dropping the balls and looked back at the line. "oh..noooo!" he wailed. Tugging at his hair. "i wanted the dango milk before we set off today!!" he complained, head hung low.

"Oh stop. Just because your now the same height as me means nothing alright." iku said shaking his head. "What i do is being stupid and then kuki has to clean up all my messesssssss!" he wailed. "well 10 years to be exact. When you were a little baby." he teased. "I know i know. I just like playing the child because i know you will baby me up while others you tell them to suck it up." he laughed nudging trivet. "fine fine. I relent." he said holding his hands up. "Man. I don't know how you do it. I love kids but everyone has their breaking point. I would of hit them with a bat and watch 'em go flying."

"NOOOOOOO!" he said putting his feet down. "Why do i have to go? he is your master after all!" he complained. "You know i don't like him so why are you making me go??" he questioned but relented when trivet bribed him with some dango milk. "Fine..Fine...I still don't like you." he scoffed as they made their way to the house.

"Uh...hello..boss man...canigotaketrivetdowntoliyueforthelanternritesir?!" He said in a mess of jumbled up words as he bowed quickly. After a few moments of silence and a simple knod. Iku grabbed trivet by the waist uttering a quick goodbye before rushing out there. "lets go trivie! we got a festival to be at!" he said excitedly as he rushed both of them down, not before stopping to get two jars of dango milk for the travel and managed to haggle for a boat and off they went.

They arrived at liyue harbour amongst massive ships. Iku stepped off and almost fell over, got sea sick multiple times along the way. "hEre We ARe!" he said dizzily. "LiYuEE!!" he shouted before leaning against a few boxes stacked up. "Well. Home to the biggest port and the land of supposedly contracts and wealth or whatever. And their food is delish, i can smell it from here!" He said dragging trivet. "we have to go get some. come on!"

"I know i know but doesn't mean you can't take breaks once in a while. trust me. Being somewhere new for once is eye opening!" he said leaning back in his chair. "Oh i can protect myself and if i die, jean will take over. She has been acting grandmaster for once, sure she can do it again no?" He chuckled and sighed. "Joking but i can take care of myself. I ain't going to leave the knights with nothing but surely, i can't be here forever you get? One day ima pack my bags and visit the sky. And that's when you guys have to deal without me alright? death ain't pretty but it's the circle of life, you hear me?"

"And what you also signed up for is some fun breaks somewhere else. now shoo! the day isn't getting any shorter!" He laughed. "not like your travelling by sea Sukura! Don't you know your geography?" He said waving to the map on the wall. "Worry smorry. Don't waste your life worrying. Fine. FIne. You know me, i'll keep to my promises." he said, only saying that to assure her. "Seeee! your going to get something out of it. Now off you go!"
"Doesn't mean it's the good kind. and why not see for yourself no? Find new people, new allies and new things for once. I heard liyue runs differently then over here, with the qixing,millelith and heck even those super cool adepti people. Have you heard about them? see and experience new culture and new things along the way."

Iku watched the ships go in and out as they ordered some local cuisine at the popular restaurant, the wanmin restaurant. "this stuff is really good trivie!" he said as he ate noodles at lightning pace. "something way out of here then in inazuma!" not noticing Sukura make her way over to the restaurant

“Okay it’s not like that please don’t bow to me in public, people are staring.” He said trying to lift Iku from his bowing state.
“Heyyyy, you can’t go abusing me with my own nickname or you won’t be able to say it..” he huffed folding his arms.
Trivet sighed “I hate to break it to you but it’s not your stupidity, it’s just your tastebuds…” in a strangely comforting way, his words floating as i soft as an angels.
“I mean shogun isn’t that scary…. Maybe to you? Want me to hold your hand if you see them?” He joked laughing a little.
“Your really like a child you get easily distracted by bright colours and anything that isn’t you standing around waiting.” He sighed grabbing some Mora from his pocket and walking up to the stand and the person in front “hey just did a performance and I’m parched mind if I grab some milk?” He asked sweetly and the guy let him go infront placing the mora down and heading back to Iku “thanks!” He smiled back and handed it to Iku. “Now will you stop wailing and complaining I miss your fun mess around nature” he smiled as he jumped back on the wall.

“It makes all the difference especially if I do this!” He said standing to his feet on the wall.
“taller than you by a far! Means you have to listen to me!” He smiled posing.
“Yeah feel for Kuki on that one, it’s a tough role to fill.” He said jumping away quickly before Iku could swipe him for the comment.

“Stop that…” trivet waved his hand infront of iku “with the teasing im not a baby anymore..”.
“I mean…. You pull the fast card on me if I do tell you to suck it up you come to me with puppy dog eyes practically begging until you get your way, besides I know how sensitive you can be it’s okay.” He said patting Iku’s shoulder.
“Guess that makes two of us, honestly I hair focus on the act and look passed it where I can until they put me off then it gets me real mad. But kids are kids right biggest pains in the side you’ll ever meet!” He said nudging indicating he was a pain in the side for Iku.

“Yess, he is my master but your the adult and I need a guardian now come on he ain’t that scary Iku, having no food at your favourite stall is more scary. Let’s move..” he said pushing Iku.
“Awwwww, You know what that hurt my feelings, guess you don’t want me to come with you, what happens when you get lost with no one to guide you? Or to find the best food places for free with my performances? Guess you’ll have to brave it without me if you don’t ask” he persuaded. “I got you an extra Dango Milk???” He said holding it infront to sweeten the deal.
Trivet listened to the mumbo jumbo come from Iku and hid his face into Iku’s back.
After the offer was accepted trivet said a quick thank you before being ushered by the waist out the door “ let’s get going there is no time to waste! Of course you’d want more milk first right?” He offered as they grabbed their things and headed to the boat to take them to Liyue Harbour.

As they headed of the ship into the harbour Trivet just looked at Iku “Sea travel doesn’t do good for you? Especially the distance we travel?” He said looking him over brushing him down and straightening him up and giving him his water. “Your still thinking about food? Even after…. You know what I’m not surprised. Let’s go it might do you some good.” He said being dragged over to the food stalls in the market area.

I know, I understand but it’s not gonna get done itself.” She muttered.
“Eye opening perhaps…” she contemplated.
“I mean yes of confused but no one wants that I assure you grandmaster.” She said reassuringly.
“I know you can and please do we have to have this conversation, I like to focus on the present not future and it’s something I don’t want to think of right now.” She asked.
She sighed as he continued “hear you loud and clear grand master…”.

“Well it didn’t say that in the job description!” She replied knowing that it was best to not mention it but did anyways. “Okay, okay I’ll go, don’t shoo me!” She laughed.
“I know it’s not I just.. it’s been a while since I left Mondstat.”
“ very well I will grab my bags and be on my way.” Hesitant about his answers he had a mischievous way about him.

“It’s not a good enough reason though but yes I guess I will…” she stood there rethinking her choice.
Sukura sighed “I guess fine you’ve persuaded me, you satisfied?” She said as more of a statement than question.

“I have heard about them yes, all that’s been going on with some also I guess there’s no harm on this One account.”she said reluctantly.

“it is good and here you go proving my theory once again slow it down enjoy and savour each ingredient.” He said as he took a mouthful and savoured the moment. “Yeah you probably wouldn’t find this at home.” He said looking over “looks like we’re not the only ones new to the area” he motioned his head toward Sukura.

She walked to the front desk to get a table but was turned away as it was filled, she looked saddened as she turned back after thanking the guy on the desk.

Trivet looked over “Iku, shall we invite her to sit with us? She looks like she’s not from here also and she gives the same look about not having food as you.” He said smiling besides someone your age to talk to.” He said leaning back sipping some water.

"Oh come onn." iku rolled his eyes patting trivet on the head. "Well you said i could use it so i will, so there's that!" he laughed. "Tastebuds right..." he said looking at a vender with a blank face. "Oh wait wait...no..." he sighed. "She is! have you ever seen her kill someone? gives you the heebie jeebies!" he said looking at the huge statue that could be seen from far away. "Even more so when she did the vision hunt decree! what a pain that was.." he sighed. "oh no no! i'm fine! really!" he said shaking his head quickly. "and here i am being 20." he scoffed in disappointment shaking his head. He grabbed the dango milk and drank it in a second. "thanks trivie, i owe you." he said wiping his mouth. "sure." he said taking a mora out of his pocket and flipping it to trivet. "You're still the kid you know right? i mean..you can't pass off as an adult." he said messing with trivets hair. "right.." he said joining trivet on the wall and towering over trivet. "i don't think so little man." he laughed. "HEY!!" he shouted, running after trivet. "get back here you! i'm not a troublemaker!" he yelled out to trivet and managed to catch up to trivet fairly quickly. "Haha. got you!" he said standing in front of trivet.

"Your are to me. And that will always stay like that." he said giving a grin. "I am the one and only iku, course i can pull a fast card on you because you alwaysssss bend your rules for me isn't that right?" he said laughing. "oh nah nah. your fine. Your not a kid anymore, everyone grows up sooner or later." he said. "Doesn't mean i can do thissssss!" he sighed. "yes he is! he looks at you with those lifeless eyes, black eyes! like a doll's eyes!" he whimpered. "Fine. Fine but he is up there!" he said slowly walking to the house. "WHAT? NOOOO!" He said holding onto trivet. "I DON'T WANT TO GO WITHOUT YOU!!!!" he said looking like a baby ready to start bawling. "Fine. FIne." he relented, looking sour. "but you wanted to go to? so if you try to pull that sweet act on me, you won't be going either." he smirked poking trivet in the chest.

"Course not, oni's get really sea sick." he groaned. "course i am, food is food. no matter what scenario i'm in. don't ever disrespect the food gods." he said, eyes shining like stars. "yes lets!" he said dragging trivet to a popular restaurant

"i'll get it done. now just go! or i'll find someone else to get it done." He said. "being somewhere where you never been can be eye opening, trust me. and i'm aware but hey, someone's gotta move on you get? can't keep staying behind hoping the person that's dead is going to magically come back to life. but moving on, best that for a time later then right now."
"Hey now, i didn't make the job description. Your dad made it up for ya and you took it and ran with it. Don't blame me." he said holding his hands up. "I'm shooing you to get your butt out of my office and in liyue. And see, it's going to be something for ya. Something new. I heard it's a pretty sight with all the mountains. now off you pop!" he said waving her off. "Very. I will be more once you leave to go somewhere new. have fun!"

Iku had finished his dish and ordered a new one, he looked to where trivet was pointing and nodded. "Events like these always brings a crowd of people. and sure. but i don't mind talking with ya." he said before getting up and walked to sukura. "Hey!" he said giving her a wave. "want to come sit with me and my friend? you must be a outlander coming from uh.." he said eyeing her up and down to see if he could spot a vision. "ah mondstat. the land of freedom. Friend and I are from inazuma, we came to visit for the festival, and someone from outside liyue must also be visiting for this once a year occasion? come come sit with us?" he said leading her to their table. after they sat down he handed her the menu. "anything fancy you?" he asked as he ate some skewers. "oh and i'm an oni if you were wondering about my horns. Not an adepti that are native to liyue. Besides i hear they don't mingle with regular folk. rather stay in their abodes in the mountains but they do accept offerings. OOH. we should go see were one of them are and give them an offering. bet they would like that."

“Fine, fine l guess I did” he said looking at Iku as he watched him laugh.
“Tastebuds always Iku they are where you’ll find the taste, guarantying he hasn’t added anything new.”
He looked over smirking ever so slightly at Iku without making it obvious. “Errrrrm, nope but from what I’ve heard it’s all just take and woe anyways besides she can’t be that scary the few songs I’ve played thst were about her not in the best light she hasn’t come for me? So can’t be that scary, I’ll be sure to hold your hand when we bump into her.” He said reaching his hand petting it.
“I mean I heard it was brutal and that she is fierce but I bet deep down she’s just confused or misunderstood or just not actually how she is described. I know a lot of people but her she’s a mystery. It’s why there is so many tales about her.”
Trivet smiled “are you sure?” He joked. “Yes, yes you are now don’t forget to drink your milk so you can grow nice strong Oni bones!” He said smiling as he brushing himself down.
“you owe more more than one! In fact you owe me for a lot of times, but I let it slide it’s you after all.” He scoffed “I’m still the kid yes I’m aware, embarrassing some places won’t even let me order of the adult menu.. can’t even pick up masters prescriptions without showing I’d of some sort.” He sighed and then brushed off iku as he ruffled his hair.

“Well tallness isn’t everything you know doesn’t define anything.” He said as he began running away and from being tired after the performance he was slow so Iku caught my him up as he would have anyways he’s a strong and fast oni.
“But you are a troublemaker Iku but that’s what we love about you Hey no fair!” He yelled as Iku caught up.

“Really? Im 16 I’m not a baby I can weild a bow and arrow for petes sake?” He scoffed “Arghhh fine yes I agree you can pull a fast one on me as as your speed is impeccable along with your wits.” He smiled “I don’t always bend the rules sometimes I have to make them up to keep you in check. Like no foul Tuesday? Totally all on me isn’t real.” He said proudly.
“I feel your being sarcastic you literally just said you saw me as a baby still and now you said I’m grown up…. Confused here you still hungry?” He asked quickly.
“He stop that” he said trying to push Iku away so they had a little distance between them.

“That’s because he is a doll and watches your every move, steals your vision in the night and all you mora during the day…” trivet said sounding unnervingly intimidating.

Trivet stumbled back when he mentioned about iku going in first as iku grabbed hold of him and started to look like a baby who was about to bawl. “Really I’m coming with you alright come I’m on now pull yourself together, working yourself up to nothing.” He said rolling his eyes “will you get off me!”’he chuckled.

“Well of we both ain’t going who is?” He questioned chuckling “you went and spoke to the master for nothing in that case.” He smirked and he jumped on iku’s back for a piggy bakc ride to the ship.

“Really? Never knew that about ya? Sure kept that quiet and still you wanted to travel here? hey wait why didn’t you just fly over then?” He questioned.
Whilst Tirvet didn’t mind food he wasn’t food orientated he’s not much of a socialiser and finds the restaurant life…..interesting to say the least.
“Fine, fine guess we can’t leave you’re churning tummy go empty or that may disturb the food gods!” He smiled before he was dragged to the nearest finest restaurant.

“I understand your request perfectly grand master but still I’m cautions this may not be just the simple festival. But alas yea perhaps we must all face The music as they say.”
“I mean perhaps but we will see on the tone” she giggled. Then immediately her face turned straight as if she were now to be punished for her actions.

“Yea but it’s your signature on the papers?” She argued “he went through it with you and. Yo agreed!” She said back.
“I wi blame you For signing it” she joked.
“Fine off I go….” She said slowly walking off.

“Iku slowled down you'll get the hiccups.” He said shaking his head watching Iku shovelers his food.
“I noticed, oh thank you I but I’m more worried she’s a foodie like you and if your anything to go by she needs food!” He looked down.

Sukura was about to head off when she was collared over “hey how are you can I hope you?” She asked. Looking over at trivet and back to iku’s face she nodded. “I’d love to if you don’t mind . She smiled.

“I guess you could say outlander…” she scoffed insure how to take this offer.
“Yes I am from Mondstat I am one of the knights of favonious and nice reading of visions is that a talent?” She asked.

“oh lovely I heard so much about it sounds lovely inazuma… “ she paused “yeah I came for the festival and that only really my leader forced me said I needed a break.” She said looking away ordering her food.” as she followed iku making Their way back to to the table.”thank you for your kindness.
Tirvet say there just eating his food for now.

“Yes it’s all delightful what to choose I think I know but I picked out will do I still wanna try that dad recommended it to me.” She smiled.

“oh interesting that’s awesome.” Sukura smiled.
“oh mean I wasn’t but now you mention it yeah?” She questioned as long a lot of questions.
But before she could even answer anything about him trivet piled in A “with the way you talk about food it would make anyone think your an adepti, you expect people who make food to offer you some of they don’t you get upset until the do?” He said rolling his eyes at the comment about the offering for adepti.
“I think it’s a good idea I’d love to see that if I may join that is.
It’ll be good to make new friends.” She smiled .
“Lists get one night down and done and enjoy it as like a day off adepti tomorrow okay?” Tirvet offered sipping on his water.

"Oh come onn. i'm not a kid! i should be the one holding your hand when she comes to." he said with pride though his voice lacked the tone he usually would have had. "Heck lucky we weren't targeted but must of sucked for the others who weren't so fortunate." he sighed. "glad it's over though. Dang i wouldn't want that to happen ever again. I mean have you ever talked to her?" he asked looking over to trivet. "i mean i think she had a fancy for dango milk because i heard someone managed to coax her out of tenshukaku and take her for a walk and she tried dango milk and ordered the whole stock..sucked for me because it was out for a few weeks because of that. I mean props to the person who managed to get the raiden shogun out of her shell after what has happened!" he said looking at the tenshukaku in the distance. "Suppose so..and hey! i have strong enough bones thank you very much!" he scoffed. "Seeeeee you love me." he smirked. "and your height isn't helping you at all. you should be the one drinking milk so you grow taller when you get older." he chuckled.

"I know but it defines us because i can do things you can't, i'm an adult and i'm tall so there!" he laughed. "well hopefully i don't die before you do. Oni's are supposed to live longer than humans. that would be embarrassing if i died first." He said looking at trivet. "anyway it is fair. You got a head's start!" he pointed out, still holding onto trivet. "and i can wield a claymore, which your to weak to weild." he said poking trivet in the arm. "my speed moves faster then my brain at sometimes" he joked. "which means you really love meeeeee." he giggled. "yes i am!" he said dragging trivet to go get some food. "why not? not like it's anything other than a friendship."

Iku grow cold and stiff. "Nuh uh! he won't do that.....right?" he asked whimpering. "i don't want my vision taken awayyyyyyyyyy!" he wailed. "i don't want a vision hunt decree part two maaaaan!" he complained. "but he is scary." he muttered as they walked slowly to the master's house. "fine. fine." he said holding his hands up. "not me." he said pointing at himself. "no. no. I'll find a way to go without you and flaunt it in your face." he smirked as he held trivet on his back as they made their way to the boat.

"well now you know." iku groaned. "food for thought i guess. and hey i didn't want to make you not want to go on the trip, or" *gasp* "without me!" He said looking at trivet. "do you know me at all? oni's can't fly! sure would be nice but we can't!" he said wiping his mouth. "I would never. the food gods have their eyes on me, i can't go disappointing them on such a momentous occasion!"

"see, i knew you got some giggle in ya! trust me. the trip of the lifetime." he said making a dramatic gesture. "fine fine. blame me all you want but still. I can bend the rules because who am i if i can't?" he questioned leaning back in his chair. "have fun! don't die! we still need ya back here and don't go running off. liyue is a place of dreams but remember your 'ol friends back here alright!" he said waving her off.

"hiccups or not, this food needs to be ravished." he said through mouthfuls. "nah it's fineeeeeeee. Oni appetite is more than a human's. no harm or shame, i can share." he said getting up. "nah nah." he said shaking his head. "we want to help you." he said pointing at sukura. "course course, if i minded or he minded, why would i be talking to you in the first place?" he asked waving her down to a seat. "oh well. Each area has a specfic vision frame, it's a foolproof way to find where someone is from originally. Inazuma has these three circles, Mondstat has wings because well..your the land of freedom with liyue this block type shape? and i'm not sure about the other areas.."

"Sure is, even more so when they lifted all the restrictions, what better time for the first time in a while to head over and see glorious liyue and it's lantern rite?" He said finishing yet another plate of food. "well anything is good. trust me. i think i finished the whole menu." he said looking at the pile of plates next to him. "oh come on..all i take is just a bite..or two. nothing that kills people." he said rolling his eyes. "course! let's meet at the Yujing Terrace where people are always there and ask around to find a location were we can find an adepti!" he said.

After they separate ways and went to sleep at the inn, iku was the first to wake up. Vibrating from excitement and had to drag trivet out of bed to go meet sukura and the Yujing Terrace. Iku had grabbed some breakfast to help trivet wake up quickly as he rushed both of them to Yujing Terrace. "YO SUKURA!" He shouted waving to her! "Just in time! trivet's a bit sleepy but let's get started!" Few spoke of adepti and fewer could point them to a location but one person pointed them to an old shrine that seemed to be worshiping some adepti of sorts but was most likely forgotten over in lingiu pass. After a while of traveling they got there, as stated there was a statue of someone that seemed kept up but deserted. In front of the statue was a small contraption that was seated on a pedestal. there were words and iku took one long look at them. "it seems we need to solve the puzzle. not sure for what but i guess this adepti must want to only come out to mortals if their smart.." The statue was worn down and the most prominent features were horns coming from their head. "this must be one of those human type adepti. Well the day isn't getting any shorter. let's go finish the puzzle?"

After iku and Trivet set sail after maybe despises and trivet having to look after Iku while he was sea sick they arrived in Liyue.
After thinking grabbing food might be best they engulfed themselves at the most popular restaurant in the harbour.

Trivet sighed “the food doesn’t!” He said snatching the cutlery from Iku’s hand “ravenous or not you’ll end up feeling sick and I’m not going to spend my first night here with you in a bathroom unwell, just slow it down a little okay” he said handing it back to him.
“I mean your appetite isn’t my concern it’s the fact you have your face in the bowl…” he said raising an eyebrow.

Sukura was taken back by the offer and was reminded of what the grandmaster said “new and exciting Things, new friends? Could this be what he meant?” She thought to herself but nodded and followed to the table.
“well I thank you both for your kindness, I’m Sukura, I just worry I’m not really one for outdoor socialising, I normally only talk about work so I may be a little blunt to the king gestures so don’t take it personally, thank you for inviting me to sit with you both.” She said taking a seat quite elegantly for a knight of favonious.
“Join the club were not exactly much better, on that department anyways. I’m Trivet and this teddy bear Oni is Iku.” He smiled pointing to Iku.

She looked over at Iku “wow, you really do know about the Visions and their origins, you must be a well traveled, traveler to know so much.” She said impressed as she took small bites of her food savouring the flavours. “Wow, sorry this is an exquisite taste we have here, beautiful flavours.” She said trying not to speak whilst her mouth was full.
Trivet smirked at Iku “seee, told ya!”

“It was a good choice to be fair we needed a chance to get out, if I had to perform infront of the waat twins one more time I think I would have broken my Lute.” He said looking down at it. Then back at everyone at the table.
Sukura laughed at the plate stack next to iku “so who’s the adult out of you two? It’s kind of hard to tell!” She giggled, Trivet in the other hand looked at her and sighed “you know I wonder the same thing some times”
He said looking and Iku.

“I don’t think you did, you actually did you orders one of everything.” Trivet asked “and everyone wonders where you get your mora from”
“A bite or two are you serious? 10 plates say otherwise! I know Onis have a requirement of food but sometimes I forget how much your capable of eating…” he said struggling with his own saw Iku eyeing it up and slid the plate over to him.
“So are you two like brothers or something? Your both super close and it’s a lovely connection you go out tracking together I bet you’ve both fought a load of Abyss mages and such?” She questioned interested in their story Inazuma she hadn’t Been to since she was young, reminded her of simple times.

“oh you would like me to join also?” She hesitated wanting to say no but remember the grandmaster and her fathers words “sure I won’t be late!” She said smiling “see you both in the morning, thank you and rest well!” She waved them off as she headed to the inn.

As the next morning approached Iku was awake and Stirred Trivet from his excitement he pulled the covers over his head hoping to just stay in bed a little longer.
But Iku being Iku dragged Trivet out of bed but he was dragging a little so Iku allowed Trivet to piggy back on his back so he could wake up a little along with grabbing some breakfast he was still tired but was waking up slowly as they made it to Yujing Terrace.

Sukura was there early and already waiting she saw them coming and waved them over “hey boys, how did you…sleep? Did you drag him out of bed?” She asked hands on hips at Iku.
“Yea he did but it’s fine I’m awake.” He said yawning as he climbed of Iku’s back.
As they asked around and got some answered they took one answer about a shrine and headed towards that one, seemed more plausible right?

They traveled a while till they reached Lingiu Pass and there it was the Shrine. As they headed closer Iku started to decrypt the statues words and meanings.
“Puzzles for this time in the morning” he said looking over the puzzle.
“Human? How can you tell it’s a human Adapti?” Sukura asked.
Trivet looked over the contraption and moved it around and their was a click “huh? I think that’s it?” He said looking around and seeing there were three stones now lighting up he was about to run over to them before he was stopped by an Abyss mage informant of him he stumbled back a bit drawing his bow and loading an arrow shooting at it.
Sukura looking over grabbed her sword taking down the few that came from the other stone while Iku took down the others. They took them down and dusted themselves off not long did it take another wave to enter “oh come on!” Trivet. Yelled.
But before he knew it a fire abyss mage hit him in the back knocking him to the ground for a few moments as a few cornered him “guys little help here!!!!” He yelled firing arrows left right and centre.

"hey!" iku protested reaching out. "well we have strong stomachs. so there is that, now give me my fork back!" he complained. "fine. fine." he rolled his eyes. He finished another plate and wiped his mouth. "good stuff, something new then the same old back in inazuma but i'm sure after a while going to get tired of this and go back to inazuma." he sighed. "No worries sukura. Everyone is welcome no matter what they do that's different." he said looking over to her. "no need to be pish posh. this is liyue with two random people you just met." he said then looked over to trivet. "i am not a teddy bear thank you very much." he scowled.

"Oh hecks no. It's common knowledge. this is my first time out of inazuma!" he said pointing to his vision. "though i do know what your vision means if you get it if you want me to tell ya, some food for thought eh?" he said taking a long gulp of water. "what? i would have shared with her either way! no need to nudge me." he grumbled. "and i'll buy you a new one. no need to worry. but something new for once then the daily same old." He said. "Oh come onnnn. I'm not that bad!" he complained. "i'm twenty while trivet is sixteen."

"see. You can't underestimate me in the food department and you know. I have my ways." he said signalling for his side of the bill. "oh come onnnn. The guys are nice about it, i don't think they care. besides i pay afterwards..most of the time." he rolled his eyes. "thanks trivie." he giggled finishing it up in one bite. "suppose you can say that. known him since he was a little kid so sure that's about right." he said. "of course! why not? shame if we just went alone. meet back at the terrace in the morning alright!"

"Course not. i gave him a gentle nudge." iku grinned helping trivet off his back. "see. I totally did not. got him breakfast and everything. the whole deal! not sure what the adepti like so i brought a whole junk of things." he said holding a bag. "well the day ain't getting any shorter. let's hit the road as soon as we get some answers!"

"well. there it is! quite big if it's a deserted shrine. i like the area this adepti chose." he said looking around. "nothing like this over inazuma, right trivet? what about you sukura? what's it like over in mondstat? hey once the lantern rite is done. we should pop over to mondstat!" he said looking at trivet. "must be that this adepti likes puzzles or something. a brainiac?" he questioned taking the contraption off its pedestal. "i mean..does that statue not have a humanoid figure? besides the horns but i guess it's a trait. have you not heard of human like adepti? not all of them are animals of some sort." he said waving to the statue. "well i think there is more, hey look! it's lighting up!" he said pointing to the lights now lit up under the water.

As soon as he saw the abyss mage, his claymore was at his side. He swung widely, making sure to avoid sakura and trivet, taking them down one by one. "Oh drats. what did i do this time huh?!" He complained as he fought through to trivet. "hold on!" he yelled but was stopped when ice formed over the pool. freezing all the enemies, they stood there in silence for a moment as the creatures bursted into shards of ice, none of the iceshards getting them thankfully. And in front of them stood huan, holding a spear and his hand glowing an icy blue. He looked over them as the ice melted. "so i was disturbed for some measly abyss mages." he scoffed. "an oni, a bard from inazuma and a knight from mondstat...tourists these days." he grumbled. He was about to leave when he noticed the remnants glowing a dark purple. He turned around sharply, holding a talisman. "begone foul creatures." he said as took the talisman and lit it up, it burst into shards and flew to the remnants making them disappear. It was a moment of silence after that but iku broke it."OHMYGOD!" he said looking at huan. "ARE YOU THE ADEPTI THAT MADE THIS SHRINE?!" he yelled before going quiet. "silence." huan said annoyed. "I did not make it, those who worshiped me did then fell away once they were corrupted by the abyss. I did not mind, liked the silence but i do wonder if they will ever come back." he shrugged as he looked at all three of them. "you look like you just saw a ghost. let me explain, the abyss has had their clutch on tivat for a while now but since then they are growing more restless and infecting the monsters such as you see here. the abyss princess and prince, a pair of twins are behind this all." He said turning away from them. "and before long, our world will plummet back into darkness like it did all those years ago. the abyss revenge against celestia for destroying khaenri'ah. the nation without a god." he said and then looked at their faces. "do you not know your history? khaenri'ah was the nation without a god, built by the people..." after a history lesson huan scoffed. "i don't know why i wasted my time talking to you three. now thats over, what do you want? you summoned me for one reason or another, spill." Iku looked at huan for a long time, "your cryo right? and adepti are native to liyue? how come your vision has the frame of someone from snezhnaya?" iku pointed out. "if your an adepti..wouldn't you be from liyue? how can someone from snezhnaya be an adeptus? or are you not one at the start.." he questioned not being able to wrap his head around the fact huan was indeed not from liyue to start with.

“Only if you promise to slow it down a bit, your acting like you haven’t eaten in days, it’s been not even 2 hours since you last ate something.”
He said handing the fork back.
“Yeah I think master would be rather peeved if you kept me longer than excpected and you know he knows Shogun… all those stories and your vision will be lost to the abyss mages, then I’ll write the song about a brave Oni that kidnapped a child and took him to the lanterns only to never have that child seen again…..” he smiled making an dramatic emphasis on his words “next big hit, take that Yun Jin and her opera! Oooh I wonder if she’s attending?” He pondered the thought the questions he had.

Sakura nodded “right I fully understand that, the only thing is I know of no other way to be… my work is my life you see.” She said taking another spoonful.
“Well you kinda are, your soft on the inside and always take care of those you love!”
He said sweetly.

“Common knowledge, really? I guess it must have slipped my mind? Apologies.” She said “first time out too huh? It’s something isn’t it?” She said looking around admiring the views. Trivet nodded also looking around.

“sure I’d love..” Sukura said before Trivet interjected “I’m sure she would love Tim hear about how her own vision works and it’s history…. If she didn’t have it. Maybe it’s time for your nap Mr Iku.” Trivet teased.
“I mean I haven’t had time to learn much about my vision so insight would be lovely thank you Iku.” She said smiling at him. “Though I must say your dynamic between you both of you are not brothers you’d have to be super close” she observed.

“Thanks I guess?” He said tilting his his head appreciating the gesture form Iku.
“Yeah that’s all we did, how about you Sukura?” Trivet asked “oh me same old all day everyday that’s my life.”
“Interesting…” trivet looked over at Iku “I mean sometimes you can be” he said scorching over on the bench so he didn’t get hit. “ yep I’m 16 and the caretaker of this here teddy bear Oni!”
He said proudly going over and hugging Iku, he’s basically my big brother by default I have no parents or family and he’s the only family I have, my master basically just says do this, do that gives me shelter and food that’s It, all the good and fun stuff this guy, he’s the best!!!” He said wrapping his arms around Iku hugging him.
“That’s so adorable Iku!” Sukura said smiling.
“I would love to have that kind of connection but my sibling moved away long while ago and I haven’t seen or heard from her since…” she trailed off in thought.

“I know, I know…” he said looking saddened.
“Yeah most of the time remember that time you took me for dinner as you felt bad I lost all my Moro the the sneaky abyss mage that made it into the centre and we had to make a run for it as we had no money.” He said raising his eyebrows at Iku.
“Yep! Truth is he steals me most of the time, watches out for me and such especially when I get hurt.” He said tripping over his own two feet stumbling back grazing his arm. “Ehehe…! I like to prove my point….apparently!” He smiled and winced at the now apparent graze on his arm.

After checking Trivet was okay she nodded “perfect I’ll see you both then.” She smiled.
-
“You call what you did gentle?” Trivet questioned wanting to snooze on Iku’s shoulder but went to hop off instead.
Trivet sat to the floor starting to eat some of the breakfast while Sukura and iku went through what Iku picked out for the Adepti “do you think they like this?” She questioned as she held up some items.

“It’s very quaint” Sukura added. Admiring the area she too noticed the contraption on top.
“Nope never seen something like this, it’s pretty spectacular.” He said admiring it up close.
“We mostly have just a big windmill structure and a chapel a fountain centre I don’t think there is anything quite like this though! Yes you must visit it’s lovely if your doing the travels around that is.” She smiled.
Trivet nodded “well it can’t hurt now cannot?” He said gazing back at Iku.

Trivet looked over it “or wanted to be left alone so made it as hard as humanly possible to get in?” He said looking at it very carefully.

“I’ve heard of a few kinds of Adepti but not all the human stories mainly the animal ones. So this was a little shock.” She said thinking as she watched trivet solve the puzzle.

Trivet was shooting his arrows everywhere he could and as fast as he could, building up some extra power and firing it off each arrow at a time, still wasn’t enough though, he retreated a bit and saw Iku coming to help him but stop he looked back and saw another figure and ice freezing over sharding into the air and there stood a human though what they thought.
Sukura was still jabbing her sword through abyss after abyss swinging the sword in a majestic manner talking all the abyss mages on her side in practically a couple of hits.
Trivet looked at Huan “Hey how do you know what we are?” Trivet asked as he hopped back over. Trivet watched huan break the talisman and he felt hope was lost until Iku broke silence. “Iku probably not the best time to yell about that.” He said trying to calm him down.
Trivet smirked “see told you he liked the silence…” he said looking up at Iku.

“Please accept our apologies for your disturbance we mean no disrespect to the Adepti.” Sukura said as she curtseyed.

Trivet looked shocked walking up to Huan “so the story is true I thought it was just new folklore about the abyss prince and princess, they are real?” He asked as if not believing.

Sukura sighed “we cannot let the world perish to darkness because of this, it must be stopped or else what will happen to the people, they don’t know about any of this.” She commanded an answer without asking a question really.

Sukura shook her head “I’m afraid I don’t..” she said rather ashamed.
Trivet however nodded “I know of the history and story of khaenri'ah the tales, the woes, the 15 songs about it.” He said looking down.

Trivet could see Iku’s mind working and he was unsdure if this was the time to question an adepti. “Iku you can’t question the adepti?” He blurted out a little too loud for comfort.
“Wait… your not from Liyue? Then where are you from?” He also questioned. “ raises you can’t go we need your help to stop this abyss mess. You told us about it now you gotta come with us to stop it.” He said looking at Huan.

Sukura also had her questions it was strange he didn’t seem to fit the bill of an adepti she wanted to keep a close eye on him something was off about him to her she just didn’t know what.

“Please you can’t just tell us this mess and leave what sort of person does that, least give us more details.” Trivet shrugged as he yawned leaning into Iku.

Last edited:
"Yes. yes but the food is really good, i don't want it to get cold." he tried even though it was quite warm outside. "Oh it's fineeeeee....he won't care....right?" Iku muttered apprehensively. "OH STOP WILL YA?" iku cried out. "i don't want to get takennnnnnnnnnnnn i don't want to be deadddddddd i don't want to lose youuuuuuu!" he wailed holding onto trivet tightly. "OOOH YUNJIN! WE SHOULD GO SEE IF SHE IS PERFORMING FOR THE LANTERN RITE!" he yelled, face brightening up. "SHE IS FAMOUS EVERYWHERE, IT WOULD BE A CURSE NOT TO!" he said standing up quickly. "Oh no it's fine, i guess it's just easy for me. And yep! haven't been out since the almighty raiden shogun closed off inazuma."

"well.." he said off to go on a tangent but stopped when trivet interrupted him. "i mean she wanted to know..? and please i'm not a baby. i don't take naps." he scoffed. "i think it should be time for yours just about now!" he argued back. "well geo is for those who are really expert at their field, they unmatched to anyone when talks about their profession and field of expertise. But course it's open to debates and theories for everyone! You may have the geo vision for an entirely different reason as it matches their ambition!" He stated. "People who got Pyro vision are they who's really passionate about something and dedicated their live to it, and have their own way to reach their goals. Sometimes they just try hard. I dedicate my life to keeping trivet safe. it's a fun one!" he said hugging trivet. "People who got Cryo Vision are they who have duality in their live, either personality or way of life. People whose should choose a sides and accept themselves. Or you could say those who aren't whole with themself!"
"People who got Hydro Vision are they who have high sense of protect what most important in their lives at all cost. I mean, fontaine is the land of justice so i guess it makes sense?"
"People who got Anemo Vision are they who think they're not enough about themselves. They are always unsatisfied with their current achievement, capability and thinking they can do better. and lastly, electro. People who got Electro Vision are they who see the world differently than the others. They have thier own perspectives to see the world. Course it's all up in the air what they really mean! another way you could see it is with cryo could be just an inner conflict regarding their goal or pyro which may mean their self-confident in their ability to succeed. And hydro which is striving to live up to an idyllic figure. Heck even electro could be something else like facing an impossible ambition. Or how anemo can be trying to live up to their own impossible standards and lastly geo, taking on responsibility toward others."

"EXCUSE ME? I'M THE ONE TAKING CARE OF YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" iku said grabbing trivet and messing his hair up. "but thanks trivie, i enjoy your company as well." he said hugging trivet. "well why not send a mail over, doesn't hurt to try?" iku suggested. "I can help you write one if you want." He offered. "I mean what was i supposed to do? just leave you like that?" he sighed. "Well you didn't" iku poked at trivet. He grabbed trivet and sighed. "you have to be more careful. you got a scratch!" he said taking some bandages, after cleaning the wound he wrapped it in bandages. "that good?" he asked trivet.

"hey." he said holding his hands up. "i ain't and adepti. i think i would want food but we know nothing about the one we are seeing!" he said putting the items back. "cute and small. simple with nothing big, i like it." he said turning the water warm with his pyro vision. "must be hand made! i guess this adepti likes their puzzles." he said looking at the stones in the waterbed. "well bet that's something new! do you have any events! i heard there was a windblume festival?" he asked. "then why was it here in the first place? it feels like it's begging to be solved."

"I am a adeptus, how could i not?" Huan scoffed. He made the spear disappear in a flash as walked over to trivet, ice forming under his feet allowing him to walk on the water. "It is fine but rather not so loud, but aren't all oni's loud?" he questioned, his voice cold and sharp. Making iku go silent. "Something new everyday...great.." he grumbled. "a electro healer..using a bow and arrow. Odd choice, a geo shielder who wields a sword. How can you protect anything if you aren't built to carry those upon your shoulders?" he questioned sukura. "and a pyro oni..the main damage dealer..can't do much against measly abyss monsters i presume..." he said looking at all of them. "well if i was lying, i wouldn't be here in the first place. course their real, not some fairytale that you tell children before they head to sleep."

"Hm. well good for you." he said turning around, ready to leave. "how can you save the world if you don't even know your basic history?" he scoffed. "well at least someone in your little crusade knows something." he said looking at trivet. "questioning is your only way to getting the answers. that is correct, i am not from liyue, i am not a natural adepti. I learned under an adepti." he said holding a ice shard out. "I am from the land of the Snezhnaya." He said. "No. I only told you info, does not mean i want to join your little rondevu. FInd someone else who is willing to join as i am not one of them." he said looking at trivet with a menacing glaze. "who says i am a person? and i told you to inform you, not to join your adventure." he scoffed. "perhaps but for now, i wasted enough time. goodbye."

“If I can eat it slower and it still be hot so can you!” He chuckled.
“I mean I’m not sure he can get pretty mad when he’s disobeyed.” Trivet shrugged as he walked to Iku and leaned on his shoulder before being held in a tight squeeze. “Okay, okay lemme go, I need to breathe you know?” He wailed out also making Sukura giggle “you two are a funny pair, haven’t laughed like this in well… forever.” She smiled.

“Sure, it’ll be nice to come operatic octaves with her.” Trivet said and looked to Sukura “also Iku has a crush on her, posters all over his room, completely obsessed…” he said teasing Iku.

Trivet looked over and concerned as he metioned Shogun “IKU SHES RIGHT BEHIND YOU, YOU SUMMONED HER!” He said watching Iku panic and turn and just started laughing. “Oh now that was funny, I’m sowwyy!” Trivet said hugging Iku. “I’ll be good I promise!!!”

“Are you sure? Who was napping while I did my performance yesterday before they wheeled the Dango Milk stand open?” He questioned. “I could actually do with a nap considering I was wake 48 hours now because someone was sea sick on the boat…” he said leaning against iku laying his head on his shoulder closing his eyes while Iku explained about the visions.
Trivet sighed “ that she did proceed….” He said grabbing his lute to fine tune it while Iku explained about the Visions.
Sukura was taken back by Iku’s knowledgeable insight on Visions. “Wow you really do know your stuff, I was unaware that different visions meant different aspects on how one could obtain a vision?” She questioned.

“lastly geo, taking on responsibility toward others." After hearing this Trivet piped up still not opening his eyes “maybe I should have got geo considering I take responsibility for you” he said to Iku.

Trivet smiled and tried swiping away Iku’s hand away “okay, okay, you win!” He said laughing.
Sukura laughed watching the pair mess around and made her miss her own sibling “that would be wonderful thank you, I wouldn’t even know where to begin.” She nodded appreciatively.
“I mean probably not….” He said thinking on it before tripping over.
Trivet sat there wincing occasionally at the contact with the wound. “Thank you, seriously don’t know how I would even make it, if it weren’t for you.”
He smiled “yeah that’s good! Thanks Iku!”

“Hence why I always secretly thought you were one!” Trivet said.
“Yes it is indeed” Sukura said still confused about some of the options
“Perhaps? I’m still not convinced.” Trivet said still looking over fixing the puzzle.

“Yes there are a few the windblume
Is the most popular of ours, most well known also. The others are just small events mostly only locals a know.”
“I have to agree I don’t see why it would be put here just for show? There has to be a reason maybe no one has figured out the answer as to why it’s just been left?” She agreed “let’s keep in guard though.” She cautioned.

“Errrrm, well I…. You see….” He stumbled he couldn’t answer. How could he say “you don’t look like one in case he was completely wrong.
“Hey, you can speak of oni’s like that you can’t stereotype all, just like we can’t stereotype you!” Trivet scoffed with Sukura pulling him back in case Huan decided to turn on him.

“Could be worse? Could have beings show up that had no vision stepping into your ground and disrespecting you… but no.. and never underestimate the power of elemental surprise. Electro arrows are quite powerful if used correctly.” Trivet scoffed not likening Huan’s attitude.
Sukura sighed “I used to be shield only till 5 of my men were taken down leaving me to fend and a shield done nothing I have a Geo force field that protects if I hit my sword to the ground, it’s a double combo. To protect is to fight, you should know that.” She questioned.

Trivet walked up to huan “just what seems to be your problem, you really don’t seem to act like an adepti, you se to care less about people by mocking things that we have and how we have it when all we came to do was meet you respect you and give you an offering and you treat us like this, we all traveled from Afar. The least you could do is appease us for a while longer no?” He argued standing near Huan.
Sukura looked at Iku with a indication off you need to drag him back before he gets himself killed look.
Sukura sighed it was true she didn’t know much history on the history of the knights of favonious and Mondstat that’s all she cared for she never dreamed she’d leave.

Trivet sighed “history doesn’t always mean the answer to everything. I can help sure but I don’t need history to attack a abyss mage… I don’t need it to visit a festival, I only know as you clearly pointed out in a bard I make songs, performances and tales from history.” He said “guess I have one now for meeting this great adepti…” he said Turing his back to huan heading to stand next to Iku.

“So your not an adepti?” Trivet questioned.
“Your from the place that has no gods, so you came to somewhere where you could be?” Trivet questioned again. “But why not make yourself one where you come from instead of taking place of an existing one so to speak?” He questions again but before he could ask one more Sukura placed her hand over his mouth so he couldn’t speak anymore. “Pulling her hand away he yelped a “hey!!! He said I could ask questions…” trivet sighed.

“But your here now so couldn’t you at least join us for the food we brought you? Unless your too uptight to sit with “common folk” he said looking at huan.
“Sukura muttered standing next to Iku “for the sweet innocent boy he knows how to push cheeky to the next level…”

Trivet ran up infront of him stopping him from going any further “na-ah I didn’t come alll this way to have some stuck up “adepti” who’s not actually from here treat us like this. You can relay information and expect us to do your bidding you haven’t informed anything apart form a previous endeavour. Now you sit down and tell us everything” he demanded. Sukura stood behind iku “I feel he’s gonna be in big trouble.” She said worried for Trivet who was standing up against Huan.

"HEY!" iku shouted, hitting trivet lightly on the back. "'don't go saying that! I don't go say stuff like that about you in front of people so don't go doing that to me!" he complained. "It's only one poster as well, you're making it dramatic!" He said messing with trivets hair. "WHAT?!?!?" he yelled loudly, jumping a foot off his chair. He scoffed. "doubt that. I'm leaving." he said turning around, smirking as trivet waddled behind him begging to come back. "Fine. Fine, since i'm just SOOOO nice. i'll come back." He said turning around hugging trivet. "but don't you go teasing me left and right alright? kind of sucks."

"Who said that wasn't a stereotype? he is loud, just proves most if not all of them are." he scoffed turning away. "well i could have had worst, some people i have seen are in their own little universe." He said rolling his eyes. "right..." huan said not impressed. "not saying it's useless. just an odd choice." He said turning around. "you're from inazuma, of course. kujo sara, an electro bow user." he said turning around. "Hm. we live on two worlds sukura, i may know it but will i take it into consideration with my fighting style, i fight alone. always have..and i always will." he said turning away from her. "You're a geo, of course you want to protect your loved ones and friends. how would someone like you get the geo vision hm?" he said snapping his fingers, a rock floated from the water bed to his hand. "Unlike you, i am no geo...could never be one..from your talk with the oni about visions. Can you guess why i got the cryo vision?" he asked turning around to her. "surely you were paying attention or did i see that wrong?"

Huan pushed trivet away. "the people said i was an adepti. Seeing and believing are two different things, they see i am not from liyue, all the proof i have is that i studied under one yet they took the little proof and ran with it. so congrats, i am not an adepti." He said looking at trivet. "mocking is a strong word, I prefer, showing my opinion." He said giving a sigh. "offering? you gave me no offering. just started asking me questions." he said turning away. "not that i need nor want one in the first place." he said hand hovering over his mouth as he turned his head over to look at trivet. "traveled afar for the lantern rite and somehow managed to make your way over here. not like it's a real shrine." he said reaching over to touch the statue, it crumbled to stone with a slight touch. "perhaps. i could, and maybe i will but goodness me, i wouldn't and i sure you wouldn't either if you were talked to like this?"

Iku ran over to grab trivet and try to keep him from going ham onto huan. "hey. hey. cool down bro. i don't want you getting sliced up like fine cheese because you lost your temper." He pleaded with trivet as he avoided huan's gaze. "but surely it helps no?" he said picking up a twig that the abyss mage dropped. "great adepti..makes a ring for someone who never was one in the first place." he said. "of course not. Just fooling with you. The person who gave you the info? was me. Just in a different form. heck if i tried to weasel my way into liyue proclaiming i was an adepti i would be striked down faster than i can say ok." He said rolling his eyes. He sat on a table and leaned forward, his hands folded under his chin. "now..if that was true..how would i still be alive? all those who were from khaenri'ah were killed all those years ago..five hundred to be exact so how would that math add up hm? I should add further more, khaenri'ah was a nation without a god. they got through life just like those with a god without a vision so if i was from khaenri'ah, how would i have a vision?" He questioned trivet. He was about to say more than iku spoke up. "the vision frame, it's missing the little four wings." he pointed out. "did..you break them off?" he asked. "oh he is a smart one.." huan smirked. "yes i did. yes..i clipped off the little wings..i mean why not?" he said but it was clear, it was a different reason he clipped them off. "well thank you for the gesture but it's not because i'm too uptight. it's better i just don't be here for any longer than I have to. stretched my time here talking to you."

Huan froze trivet at his feet and moved past. "that sounds like a you problem. not a me problem. Have a good day." he said slightly getting irritated. "Well you're going to be disappointed. I didn't bother coming here in the first place to talk with someone who won't know when to stop talking." He muttered. "Do your bidding? trivet..i am just the messenger. i ain't asking you to do crap. so don't expect me to pay you back. besides, you can't do anything to enforce that. Even if you did, who am i going to tell some ignorant bard anything? Now good bye. If you so desperately want to talk to me, give me an offer i can't refuse. or just find me. i'll be hanging around for the lantern rite before leaving to go to somewhere new. been hanging around here for a bit too long." he said disappearing into a flash of mist, layering them all in a thin layer of water. making them all infused with hydro. "well...he is gone..." iku said breaking the silence. "you good trivet?"

Trivet rubbed the back of his head, his head lowered “I’m sorry but it’s not a bad thing most people look up to stars.” He smiled.
Sakura nodded “I have heard her before she is very amazing the guys in the knights seem to love listening to her as well so it’s nothing to be ashamed off, it’s gotta be nice to have your poster on the wall and it be admired instead of a wanted poster.” She sighed.
After Trivet teased Iku a little he begged him to stay and when they “made up” he hugged into Iku. “You know I love you really, besides teasing is a bards way of saying your the bestest in the world!” He said hoping he would forgive him.
“You are the nicest and bestest Im sorry and I won’t I won’t I promise!” He begged.

“You don’t have the right to throw a stereotypical phrase around not everyone is the same as that and not everyone I’m not exactly your typical bard so I wouldn’t throw stereotypes into this mix.” He scoffed back, Haun’s vibe starting to grate on trivet.

“Exactly so why so sour?” He said folding his arms. “An odd choice how? Can’t exactly see me wielding a sword when I can sleight of hand and stealthily shoot with an arrow, it’s quiet and it’s fast and right now I could probably send shock waves through this entire watered area….” He smirked as he looked at Huan.

Sukura looked at him “ it you don’t want to fight alone do you? Why would you have come to us and helped us if you enjoyed being alone? You had no need to help us, so why did you?” She questioned. “You talk of high and mighty as most adepti do but Adepti like to keep themselves to themselves and normally when summoned ask for the invitation, scroll like thing that allows you to talk to them and trespass their land.” She trailed on.
“My geo vision..” she said looking down at her vision her belt holding it tight “my men are my family back at the knights and these two new friends so yes your statement is correct, but I believe your mistaken on one factor of my geo vision.” She looked away as if she wished she hadn’t said anything.
She looked down “duality, confliction between yourself….” She sad remembering what Iku said about the visions. “Or if you want his exact words to me they were "People who got Cryo Vision are those who have duality in their life, either personality or way of life. People whose should choose a side and accept themselves. Or you could say those who aren't whole with themself!"

Trivet scoffed “I knew it, we wasted our time trying to find a real one and all we got was an understudy..” he said as he rolled his eyes.
“Opinion? You call that an opinion? It’s a full on mockery and I for one should know very well how that looks. It’s my job! To twist the words and truth of others, to make fable or song whether it be random folk or your brothers.” He rhymed in a typical bard fashion.

“THATS BECAUSE YOU CAME BEFORE WE COULD MAKE THE OFFERING!” Trivet yelled at huan and Sukura pulled him back “calm down it’s okay.”’she said “what he means is we though the puzzle had to be answered first before the offering can be placed but the abyss mages attacked.” She answered trying to calm trivet who walked over to iku and stood beside him.

“We as you so clearly well know are not from here so don’t have a clue what we are looking for asked the locals and they showed us here, so don’t blame us for not turning up to a real shrine, that happens to bring a fake adepti…” he looked at iku and Sukura “I’m sorry but he’s ticked me off, his attitude just, just…. Arrghhhh fine I’m sorry you have your reasons perhaps, I didn’t mean to make you not feel welcome but you haven’t exactly been the nicest back?” He said folding his arms.

“Heyyy,” trivet yelled as he was pulled away. “Sliced cheese? “ trivet sighed “fine, I’m good, I’ll stay just here.”

Sukura questioned “so there is two sides of you? Or your just joking? I’m not quite getting your cryptic messages I mean it’s true you would have been struck down the laws on falsely claiming something are very high espixslly for an adepti?”

“I don’t know maybe you forged that too.. could be all illusion for all we know, smoke and mirrors. And anyways that isn’t the point. Why are you telling us this?” Trivet said highly confused and super sleepy.
Sukura looked saddened “we didn’t want to upset you.” She said.

Trivet struggled to break free as he was frozen in place at his feet. “Huh, don’t want to talk to someone who doesn’t stop talking, takes one to know one then..” he said trying to get out of the freezing embrace.
Trivet looked annoyed at every word Huan said turned from snapping to humbly speaking “fine what is it you want, mora? Crystals? Friendship, fame, acceptance? What is it? What could we offer you?” He asked softly gazing at Huan.

Trivet sighed “yeah, I’m fine” he said almost sadly. “Being a bard sucks sometimes how can I have a freaking normal conversation…” he started to rant and pacing back and forth before being shot down in the shoulder with an arrow. A distant Hillichurl snickered after shooting as trivet fell to the ground yelping in pain. Sukura turned and ran towards the Hilichurl and swiped it with her sword before running back to Iku and Trivet.

"and i can freeze you before you do." he said holding his hand up. "it takes time for you to charge up, just a few seconds but it can make all the difference. Not that i can't see you wielding a sword, just it's an odd choice. bow and arrows are for long range, not good for close up like we are right now." he said turning around, when trivet tried to pull out his bow, huan stepped on the water. Making ice travel up trivet's legs. "you have to do more to get me. Hydro is a plausible element. Electroshock is a dangerous one but you can't do electro shock if your frozen."

"Hm..not help, just have someone to speak to for once. It gets lonely here but i don't want to join your little save the world crusade. Just because i have no need, doesn't mean i don't have to want. Think of me as a NPC. Just giving you information for you to never be seen again will you?" He said looking over at sukura. "I like a little dip into the social world then dry off just as quickly. And you're right! it's obvious at this point. I am no adepti but people call me one, guess they don't know the difference between fact and fib." He said. "Oh you were listening, how nice." he said folding his arms. "wow isn't that a smart one." he said looking over to iku. "correct. those who have internal conflicts you could put it." he said. "Now i wonder how that correlates with me..."

"understudy? now you hurt my feelings.." huan said sarcasticly. He raised his hand and shot trivet in the stomach with an ice pillar, hard enough to get a bruise but nothing more. "Perhaps for you." he said looking away. "I really should of not come here..stupid brain thinking they would be different...than the others." he scoffed, the words spoken to quiet for the others to hear. "is that so? how silly of me." he muttered. "maybe a..oh you were getting overwhelmed. what was i to do?" He rolled his eyes. "humans never change.." he grumbled under his breath. "i noticed. and well. I was treated worse. Not like i even give a damn at this point." he groaned. "so now it's my fault. it always is. stupid abyss. getting me trapped on this miserable planet with stupid humans." he scoffed. "Not like i am even from this miserable planet. Oh and well you did. congrats, clap your hands. I'm sick of talking." He hissed. He looked over at trivet and looked away. "well those are for people. people want mora and fame. crystals are just stupid things that give people a drop of serotonin then it's gone. Something i am not fond of. have a good day, you wore my patience down thin, give yourself a pat on the back if you wish..and you know where to go if you want to find me." he said. "I mildly hope i never have to see your face again but maybe it will go a different route if we do." he said disappearing.

"Hey. hey it's fine. I think you just pushed it a bit too far." iku said trying to get trivet to calm down. "hUH?!" he yelled as he saw trivet fall in front of him. he grabbed trivet and started digging around for medical supplies. he looked around frantically and grabbed some seaweed, cleaning the wound, making sure the blood was close to stopping. "come on come on come on..." he repeated trying to get the blood to stop before pulling the arrow out. "does it hurt trivet? sorry if it does! trying to do my best." iku said with fear in his voice.

“It may be odd but least it’s something..” he sighed. “People always question me wielding a bow with Electro.”

“Trivet winced as the freezing ice traveled up his leg he looked to Huan “I didn’t want to get you look there is a down side to being a bard it’s Called ‘Vicious Mockery’ it’s a trait we have that sparks us to be as the title says harsh in a mocking way it’s a curse. I’ve never had the chance to be a kid/Teen whatever you wanna call it as I’ve worked a long time under my master the only chance I get to even remotely have a glimpse into what it’s like is with Iku.” He looked over “you don’t care, heck nor do you need this information but it’s not personal, it’s just habit..” he sighed.

Sukura walked over to Huan “then what is it you want? I feel this question as been asked to you but I mean it deep inside I’m not talking mora, food or anything like that, what is it inside your heart that you want most, or if that’s not appropriate phrasing, what would you like.?” She questioned sincerely.

Trivet looked at Iku and mouthed a whisper “I’m sorry!” As he felt Iku may be disappointed in his actions.

Sukura came over to Huan and placed her hand on his shoulder “if you’ve been under one for so long you begin to act like one it’s nothing your impersonating it’s just something that happens. Don’t take it the wrong way, we don’t come from here nor do we really know the life of an adepti but you do, we can’t despite the fact your not an adepti excuse you could be Looking out in their place - a protector if you will?” She mentioned looking over “we don’t know you and apologise for judging without knowing.”

“Of course as a Knight the key most important fact is to listen, it’s key to fixing many problems.” She noticed trivet still struggling and wanted to help but was also focused on Huan.

Trivet looked over “the inner Demons of what you think you should be, could be and want to be, have to put on a front to the world to show them your not feeling cold hearted so no one can touch your heart or break you because you won’t let them in?” He suggested.

Trivet winced in pain once again but this time from the ice shard that paled his stomach “look I said I’m sorry for what I said but I never physically attacked you or anything.” He said watching the bruise form on his stomach.

Sakura stepped in “no, no one is blaming you for anything, now I think we got off on the wrong foot, Iku.. is there anything you want to mention before we leave him in peace, I think he needs the break and we have the festival to get back to?” She asked softly gazing at Iku.

“I….I hope so.” Was all that trivet said along with Sukura nodding “take care” she yelled to Huan.
Turning her attention back to the situation at hand.

“Perks of being a Bard, pushing the boundary is my specialty!” He said sarcastically with an arm motion also.
“I’m such and idiot, I should be able to control it more but his attitude just ticked me off…” he was about to finish and say more when then was shot down by the arrow.
As Sukura went off to take down the Hillichurl that caused the arrow to impale trivet, trivet sat up looking at Iku “I’m fine, I don’t feel a thing, I assume my body temperature dropped enough thanks to Errrm.‘that guys freeze on me.” He said looking at iku seeing Sukura behind with a small yelp from her Trivets natural reaction was to pull his bow. As he did he winced and groaned in pain but fired the arrow knocking one off Attacking Sukura. Before falling back into the arms of Iku. “Sorry I had to help!”
“It’s fine it doesn’t hurt!” He said gritting his Teeth from the pull and yelping as it was yanked out from his shoulder.

“I think it’s best we go see the Lanterns now, don’t you? That’s what we came here for, I wanted to see the lanterns with my best friend.” He smiled through the pain.

"I'm aware. I have been on this planet far long then you have been living, I think it's right for me to know this piece of info at this point, i myself, have seen a fair share of bards but yet. still ticks me off." he grumbled. "no i don't really care, nor do i need since i already know the information. ANd a habit it will be." he said taking a cup out of thin air, taking a sip. "I have been asked that for a while. people begging for what i want in exchange for my powers and wisdom. They think it's those objects. it always rises to their mind like a balloon taking flight." he sighed. "What do I want? i want to get off this plant. i want to get off of teyvat. I have been kept here so long, it's time for me to go back home. but where is my home? blown up by celestia. What a depressing end of a story that has never been started."

"No. No don't worry about it, it's fine. calm down trivet." Iku said trying to calm trivet down. "it's ok."

"Get your hand off my shoulder, you should know some people are not keen for physical touch." he scowled. "I was never one, that's the funny answer. I lied my way into liyue, i was never an adepti follower. Just one who acted like one." He said looking over at the horizon. "no. I have no care for this stupid place. just another area that is under the rule of an archon, nothing more. you don't know anything!" he screamed. "SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!" he yelled backing away. "you should apologize for running your mouth on just fibs and no truths."

"Perhaps. Perhaps. Who am i faithful to? the gods up above who ended my kingdom? or the ones who never left in the first place? that's the question.." He said looking at trivet. "Putting up a front to tell them i mean no harm, when i really do." he said holding a broken mask of a hilichurl. "people believe what they want to hear. not what's the actual truth." He said cracking the mask further. "I let one in, they left it in worse condition than when they entered. I will never fall for a pathetic human again, all followers of celestia. even you three. You might say you won't but will you defend celestia's action? you will. you are loyal to the archons, the puppets of celestia."

"doesn't mean it doesn't hurt." he scoffed. "you say sorry but you don't mean it. no one does. just a lie to keep on doing it. Now your just saying that to make you the victim. I was right, humans that are under the archon, are just a failure. just like the rest of them." He hissed. "Are you sure about that? it seems trivet made a wonderful point..." He snarled. "a break..forever. I'm tired of you all and i don't want to see you again."
Iku didn't say anything and just gave his regards and huan disappeared.

"doesn't mean it doesn't hurt! It's fine. let's just get you fixed up." iku said frantically, prepping to take the arrow out. "I'M SORRY!" iku said through gritted teeth as he started to clean the wound, using the water from the pool and wrapped his shoulder up good, adding multiple layers to ensure protection. "Sure..maybe help get your mind off the pain..?" iku suggested. "thanks trivie. don't want you to die before that..."

After some hours, they were back in liyue harbour, as it was evening now, the lanterns were brightly lit and lighting the sky up. Iku was standing on the bridge with trivet and sukura, iku was busy eating food while they were watching the lantern display and then went off to go see what games they had set up.

“Guess there is no pleasing some.” Trivet sighed.
“Okay so lemme get one thing straight? You couldn’t care less but yet your ‘wasting your time’ indulging the situation and conversation?” He question unsure how to take Huans actions.

Sukura looked down “but we don’t want your powers? We want to just know if there is anything we can do to perhaps help or give you. We only wanted to speak to an adepti we never wanted power or anything just the experience to meet one.”
“Oh….I’m so sorry..”Sakura said as she looked at Huan, he really was a broken being.

“It’s not okay.!” He said as he looked over sadness engulfed his eyes.
“I don’t want to have you disappointed In me.”

Sukura jumped back at huan’s reaction “I’m,im sorry I didn’t mean to offend.”
Trivet rolled his eyes “so there’s more to what you are still?”
Trivet looked over as Huan screamed and just closed his eyes “perhaps but isn’t that why we’re here? To learn as like we said for the hundredth time that we wanted to come and speak to an adepti. Like you expect way too much us to know everything and to that your some almighty that knows everything has all the answers.
Besides it’s not a fib any of what I said, but perhaps you should look at your own state of ‘fibs’ before you come at us Mr Fake Adepti.” Trivet turned his head away.

Trivet scoffed “you only just realised that? What do you think I do for a living? I sugar coat the truth in a ballad of songs so people don’t go into mass panic but get to convey the story and situation across.” He said rather proudly.
Sukura piped up “you can judge us on others actions before hand, we are not like the others you have met, we may end up that way but you’ll never know unless you take that leap, it’s like everything the one time you may not be able to go up against an Abyss Mage you may think it never will happen but it could and you take that risk when you go up against it. Anything in like you have the risk of loosing,being hurt or even dead.” She sombrely said.

“Well you’ve clearly never met anyone quite like in your position then have you? You see we’re more alike In more ways than you can see but the difference is I took the leap to put faith completely into someone and it’s paid of and I have the best Oni as my friend but most of all he’s like a brother to me he doesn’t have to be but he chooses to love and protect me as if I was basically his own. So please don’t disrespect me saying I don’t know how to apologies sincerely there’s a difference in tone that a bard never shows and the fact you saw it sooner than most is something unheard of.”!

“I’m not victim, nor do I act like it, perhaps right now being trapped in your Freaking ice yeah… thst part full on victim, the apologising full on taking ownership I did something wrong and over stepped a line.” He said humbly.
Sukura looked over to see the expression in Iku’s face was he proud?

Sukura didn’t respond instead nodded her head she felt it was useless to argue at this point.
Sukura looked at Iku “you okay?” She asked.

“I mean sure yeah it hurts but I’ve been worse” he said giving a half hearted smile to Iku.
“Yeah that would be great, thanks!” He said getting up slowly looking at the Hillichurl on the ground.
“Imagine telling the master that!” He giggled as they headed back.

Sukura looked out watching the lanterns and sighed “I feel he needs help, the one we saw today, what he told us, do you think he thinks we’re the only ones who’d be willing to help? He said he was here this evening right?” She questioned.
Trivet looked over “I’m pretty sure he would just be disappointed to see me, though I haven’t stopped thinking about it either, Iku have….” Trivet stopped as he watched Iku engulf some noodles. “Well gotta fill someone’s appetite first, so what you think Iku? Shall we go find him after the first half?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back