• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact! (Always open unless discussed!)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. LGBTQ
  5. Magical
  6. Multiverse
  7. Romance
  8. Slice of Life

olibro

I love cats and owls.
8cc3cb114582ad1c159cdac62d3d6a22_157500194353941620.gif

Hello! This is going to be a short thread since I am only looking for one fandom. But I'm oli and I am 17+! I don't usually put a lot but there are specific things I do want in this. I will only do M x M and F x F for this so sorry if you're looking for M x F!

Rules:
1. Please write at least a paragraph! I try my best to type more than two paragraphs but even if that gets tiring but I will never do less than a paragraph.
2.No homophobia, racism, etc. Since I am part of the LGBTQ+ community I don't like homophobia because of my past.
3. We will not be playing any children from the game, for I prefer having my partners over 17 since mature themes.
4. Don't force me to play a character I don't want to! It's a preference for the characters I like so if I get forced to play a character I don't like I'll most likely drop the rp.

tumblr_dd3d348d8cc4038f40bd295e3cf712ea_ee5aab9b_540.gif

Now that we are past that! Here are the characters I'll play!
Gorou, Childe, Ningguang, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kazhua, Kokomi, Chongyun, Bennet, Diluc, and Aether!
I don't mind which character you play! I'm fine with any(asides from the children.)

Well, now that this wraps it up I hope we can rp together! <3
tumblr_5523df923f875b61f6e11eff48459250_7ab2803a_500.gif

youzombiie

-`, i hope it gets better. ♡
hellloo!!! i usually do mxm or mxf if you're still looking! i can send you a full list of characters i play if you'd like?

Users who are viewing this thread