• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact! (Always open unless discussed!)

olibro

I love cats and owls.
8cc3cb114582ad1c159cdac62d3d6a22_157500194353941620.gif

Hello! This is going to be a short thread since I am only looking for one fandom. But I'm oli and I am 17+! I don't usually put a lot but there are specific things I do want in this. I will only do M x M and F x F for this so sorry if you're looking for M x F!

Rules:
1. Please write at least a paragraph! I try my best to type more than two paragraphs but even if that gets tiring but I will never do less than a paragraph.
2.No homophobia, racism, etc. Since I am part of the LGBTQ+ community I don't like homophobia because of my past.
3. We will not be playing any children from the game, for I prefer having my partners over 17 since mature themes.
4. Don't force me to play a character I don't want to! It's a preference for the characters I like so if I get forced to play a character I don't like I'll most likely drop the rp.

tumblr_dd3d348d8cc4038f40bd295e3cf712ea_ee5aab9b_540.gif

Now that we are past that! Here are the characters I'll play!
Gorou, Childe, Ningguang, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kazhua, Kokomi, Chongyun, Bennet, Diluc, and Aether!
I don't mind which character you play! I'm fine with any(asides from the children.)

Well, now that this wraps it up I hope we can rp together! <3
tumblr_5523df923f875b61f6e11eff48459250_7ab2803a_500.gif

hellloo!!! i usually do mxm or mxf if you're still looking! i can send you a full list of characters i play if you'd like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back