• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Gen’s Sketchbook

Everyone's comments about how realistic your work is are spot on, I couldn't draw noses like this to save my life! Not even to mention how expressive you've managed to get their mouths

Everyone's comments about how realistic your work is are spot on, I couldn't draw noses like this to save my life! Not even to mention how expressive you've managed to get their mouths
Oo! Thank you so much. 😃❤️

I can never seem to get noses right. Just a case of experimenting to find a way of drawing them I suppose. 😅

A quick sketch of Shepherd’s Mother figure (Mae).

View attachment 1050096
I adore this. There's so much personality to her! VERY candid quarter view with fantastic hair and minimalist jewelry placement. ❤️ The composition is simple and yet it seems like there's a lot of information to be gleaned just from the image.

... and it's just a sketch. Hot DAMN!

I adore this. There's so much personality to her! VERY candid quarter view with fantastic hair and minimalist jewelry placement. ❤️ The composition is simple and yet it seems like there's a lot of information to be gleaned just from the image.

... and it's just a sketch. Hot DAMN!
Oh gosh, thank you Oli. I’m glad you like it. 😃❤️

I haven’t drawn Mae before. She’s a hardworking farmers wife who’ll instantly adopt and dote on anyone who walks through her kitchen door, but she can be stern and is most definitely the head of the household. 😄

All of your art is breathtaking and there is so much expression and emotion in them!!! I'm so happy I stumbled upon this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back