• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Genre ~ Romance | Horror | Drama

ShadesofBlue

Hey y'all,

So I am Blue and I have this two 1x1 plotline that I have been wanting to do~ both them are 18+

1. 234's Virgin: (It's based off a book but you don't need to know the book to rp)
Genre: Drama, Romance, Dark Themes (minimum), mature content
She was a virgin in every sense, she had never had a drink, never had a boyfriend, never gone to a club, never had sex, never smoked, or done drugs. A freshman in a new college in a state away from home she always believed she could stay away from all of those till marriage, but what happens when The school's Bad boy, jerk, playboy, comes her way? She may be able to stay away from temptation but can temptation stay away from her?
~ I'll play the male here.

2. Crazed:
Genre: Horror, Drama, Romance, Dark Themes (maximum), mature content
He was a Psychiatrist at the local hospital and She was a patient who they couldn't prove that she was a patient. Weird right? She would be admitted every time for behaving crazy like a mentally ill person but she would be let go every time cause they couldn't prove her mental illness. Taking an interest in her after meeting her one night, he takes it upon himself to help her anyhow. Which he also went to the length of taking her to his house to stay with him so he could keep her under his eyes all the time. But after all, this, would their relationship will just stay as a doctor and patient or grow more? Would he be able to help her? What if he can't, maybe her illness is far more darker and crazier than he ever imagined. Maybe she is not crazy but...
~ I'll play the female here.

Comment if you are interested in anyone of these two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back