Genocide Role Play(not cannon)

"sure boss..be right there" Sans turned back to Frisk "it would make my bro happy if you would play along" he walked off to follow Papyrus.

". . . ." Frisk had not herd from Flowey for a while, and were starting to become visible shaking from the feeling of being alone again, they stumbled into a large open field wondering around aimlessly, they kept hearing footsteps around them
*FIGHT*
*You Won
. . .
*FIGHT*
*You Won
. . .
*FIGHT*
*You Won
. . .
*FIGHT*
*You Won your LOVE increased.
Soon the whole field was covered in dust and they wondered into the next area to see the skeleton brothers standing their again.
(I didn't feel like writing every fight.) The Outcast The Outcast Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

"H-human for this next puzzle you will have to pass what ever my brother has done!"

Frisk just kept walking forward, walking over the word search on the ground.
"uhh. . .well i never said they wouldn't skip it..heh" Sans started to sweat and just awkwardly shrugged.
The Outcast The Outcast

". . . ."
"not a fan of crosswords huh?.. me neither i'm more of a funny pages kinda guy" Frisk began to walk away again.
*achoo*, "hmm? cold kid" Frisk didn't reply, "aright.." Sans dropped his coat on top of Frisk, "you can keep it for now at least till you get out of snowdin" Sans walked away to follow Papyrus.
Frisk spotted a nearby save point
* That comedian
*File Saved*
Most of the puzzles forward seemed to be deactivated, Two large Dog monsters attacked them
*FIGHT*
*Dogamy
The large dog turned to dust as the 2nd one stood their frozen for a moment before she began attack in a blind rage
"SUFFER"
Unfourntly her wiled swings made them sloppy and easy to avoid
*FIGHT*
The second dog turned to dust.
*You won! you gained 60 EXP and 50 GOLD.
They began to hunt down the remaining monsters until the rest of snowdin forest was cleared out.
*But nobody came...

Soon they encountered a series of Tiles and spotted the only other two monsters left.

The Outcast The Outcast

Without even letting the skeleton speak Frisk had already walked past the 'Puzzle'.
" welp. . . almost feels like a waste of time making these huh?" Sans asked Papyrus.
The Outcast The Outcast

Sans looked back at Frisk as Papyrus marched off again,
"ya know puzzles might be fun if you try them." Sans followed Papyrus again.
". . ." Frisk continued to the remaining woods of snowdin, with barely anything left Frisk finished off anything that may have been left behind.
Sans watched from a distance. "this is bad. . . i should get everyone out. . .paps could handle them maybe? Sans took a 'short cut' to town.

*But nobody came. . .
Frisk couldn't find anything else, ". . . Where did he go?" Frisk hadn't herd Flowey for a while.
The Outcast The Outcast Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

Papyrus was already waiting by the boss room. He wasnt gonna bother with the bridge puzzle. He need to capture the human, not toy with them. The worst part, they didnt even try to entertain him

Sans stood at the other side of the bridge "guess boss decided to bail on the last puzzle. hmm?"
Sans saw Frisk walking across the bridge. "heya kid..." Sans took a look at the dust covering their hands. " . . . heh...you've been busy huh, . . . hey i gotta little advice for ya...buddy, pal....if you keep going down the way you are..." Sans eyes went pitch black "then i'm going to have a great time" Sans tone was obviously being sarcastic at the 'great' part. Before Frisk could reply Sans disappeared. ". . . ."

Frisk walked into Snowdin which appeared to be completely abandoned aside from one single monster. "Tch..everyone packed up and ran away somewhere like a buncha babies, man adults can be such morons huh. don;t they know Undyne would kick any humans ass if they became a threat."
Frisk started to loot the store seeing as their was no one around. They didn't bother looking in any of the houses and just walked to the end of town where the fog started to pick up.

The Outcast The Outcast Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms

Papyrus looked at the human.
"Human, it appeares are do not like puzzles" he said. "But i do t care because a soul is a soul and we need that to make it across" He told the kid

He took a step back, fury in his eyes. "What. Did . You say?.." he asked her

His heath vanished and his head popped off. "W-what" he said "i didnt expect that!"

Sans looked over from behind some trees.
"papyrus? whats going on? " Sans saw Papyrus get hit causing his whole body to turn to dust in a single hit. 'no!"
Frisk put their foot over Papyrus head and started to apply pressure until his skull began to crack.
The Outcast The Outcast

" . . . and no damage...." Frisk thought about it for a moment, "This way...I wont have to risk getting injured severely. . . Its safer ...easier...I can survive......*sigh*...to late to turn back now anyways..."
As Frisk walked away Sans approached the remains of Papyrus and just held his scarf(or cape whatever)
". . . . . i. . i'm so sorry bro. . .i'm so sorry. . . i should have done something. . ." Sans looked up to watch Frisk walk away. ". . . that. . . little brat"
Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms The Outcast The Outcast

"You said that you'd try to not kill! I didn't say anything for the others that you killed before Papyrus just because I thought that you were thinking about it still...But you didn't even try! You didn't! It was obvious too!" Chara said, just staring at Frisk in front of her. "Who the hell do you think you are that can do all of this damage just like that, huh?!" She asked. "I don't get it! You would try...that's what you said! But again, you didn't! You didn't, you didn't, you didn't!" She sounded very irritated and upset right now. She was very frustrated too.

Users who are viewing this thread