• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [genesis; killzone] sign up

boyguro

Заводной апельсин

xirod.regular.png

character sheet
only 2 chars allowed per country
just a quick clear up; all characters must have at some point been cloned, or are a clone. this means sometime they must've been in the top 20 ranking for one ore more categories, but have now fallen below the average. please explain this in your bio.

-- requisite

full name
age (14-29)
species
sexuality
nationality
occupation

-- appearance

fc
height
body type

-- in-depth

what's your default mood?
how good are you with first impressions?
what are five positive traits?
what are five negative traits?
do you fight or flight?
what are your rankings in the following? ;
- intelligence:
- strength:
- curiosity:
- talent:
- beauty:
- kindness:
do you see yourself as a leader or a follower?
what five things are you interested in?
what are three strengths you have?
what are three weaknesses you have?
what's your temperament?
what's your mbti?
do you tend to respect authority or defy it?
would you rather surrender for safety or rebel for justice?

-- history

biography
family

-- misc.

theme song
other info

"ARE YOU SURE THE ONLY YOU, IS YOU?"

coding framework by thoughtless©

Last edited:
done

NOTHING
NOTHING
xirod.regular.png
NOTHING
private message
add as friend
invite to group
report user
block user
odarka krivitsckaya ;
  • name: about
    xirod.regular.png

-- name odarka valentyna krivitsckaya
    -- age sixteen
    -- gender female
    -- d.o.b. january 26th 1988
    -- species clone
    -- nationality ukrainian
    -- sexuality unknown
    -- occupation student

xirod.regular.png

-- fc @polusladkoye
    -- hair color naturally blonde, dyed lilac
    -- eye color baby blue
    -- height 5'3
    -- weight 107lbs
    -- build ectomorph
    -- voice soft-spoken, almost angel-like voice tainted with light ukrainian accent

ypu9YIP.jpg

i9JIZWb.jpg
    empty
NOTHING
BASE CODE BY SUGARVINE.

Last edited:

Webber Rochman

Star-Divider-e1418348284769.png

large.jpg

I

oscar_spendrup.jpg

name; Webber Eli Rochman, "Web"

age; Twenty-two

gender; Cis-male

d.o.b; May 31st

species; Human

sexuality; Bi-incurious

nationality; German

occupation; Pet store employee

II

oscar-spendrup-1.jpg

fc; Oscar Spendrup

height; 6'1"

body type; Ectomorphic, angular sharp features, slightly lanky.

eyes; green

hair; dark brown

III

tumblr_mlpyimOyBm1qhetdno1_1280.jpg

what's your default mood? ;
"Indifference maybe; I suppose that's a mood."

how good are you with first impressions? ;
"Okay, I guess. I always try my best."

what are five positive traits? ;
"I'm analytical, I'm a good problem solver. I work really hard, I'm dependable... I like to listen."
{Analytical, problem solver, hard worker, dependable, good listener.}

what are five negative traits? ;
"I've been told I don't know when to quit sometimes, and that I expect too much from myself. I don't really know how to, I don't know, articulate sometimes? It's hard to say what I'm thinking. I'm one-track minded and very set in my own ways, it bothers me that I can't get out of my own head."
{Too insistent at times, high standards for himself, bad communication, one-track minded, emotionally stunted.}

do you fight or flight? ;
"What's the point of living if you're not gonna work hard for what you want?"
{Fight}

- Intelligence: 96
- strength: 58
- curiosity: 91
- talent: 50
- beauty: 69
- kindness: 88

leader or a follower? ;
"I consider myself a leader when it comes to encouragement. I like inspiring people to fight for what they believe in, to jam their foot in the door when they need to-- I think I can also make good decisions when it counts. I can trust myself to be dependable for the sake of other people."
{Leader}

what five things are you interested in? ;
"I love creating. Discovery also-- using my resources to find out more. I'm into technology, specifically enhancing it and making a better, more efficient world for us. I love history as well, I love learning from the past. It's such a special and intimate thing. Oh, I guess I paint, too."
{Technology, robotics, history, discovery, painting.}

what are three strengths you have? ;

"I pride myself in persistence, and I work my ass off. I think I can show people that, too."
{Perseverance, hard work, encouragement.}

what are three weaknesses you have? ;
"I can't get my point across with my voice, I'm pretty bad with words. Showing affection in general too, all that touchy stuff? I don't really know how to do it, I guess. I think I can be too independent for my own good, I'm not really sure how to work in a team."
{Emotional communication, being affectionate, teamwork.}

what's your temperament? ;
"Um, probably melancholic, but I could also be choleric. Not entirely sure. "
{Choleric}

what's you moral alignment? ;
"I'd say lawful something-or-other."
{Lawful good}

what's your mbti? ;
"Not particularly sure to be quite honest. Never bothered to check."
{ISFJ}

do you tend to respect authority or defy it? ;

"I will respect authority as long as it respects me and everyone else."

would you rather surrender for safety or rebel for justice? ;
"Safety is fleeting. I'd rather always be in danger and know it than have a false sense of security and also be someone that gave up."

IV

original.gif

biography; There has always existed a sort of predicament among people, where the more they suffer, the more unfound talent will be nurtured by their broken hearts. When the time is right these talents flourish, sometimes more beautiful than one could hope. For Webber, this was not true. It began when it was revealed that his mother died in childbirth with him and that his grandmother was not, in fact, his biological mother. This came as any standard topic would for this family, and it passed by without further discussion. Annemarie Rochman, Webber's grandmother, had always been a stone cold woman who valued education over compassion. She loved her grandson very much, but the way she was taught as a child would be passed down how it had in her family. Every day Webber would kneel before her, reciting his multiplication tables by memory at the age of six, as well as addition and subtraction. If his answer was wrong, he was hit on the shoulder with a daunting belt buckle. He learned quickly.

You could imagine that his relationship with numbers became something of a strong one-- not particularly bad or good, just prominent and bold. Although Webber didn't particularly believe in IQ tests, he qualified as a genius, and when his grandmother urged him to do something with this discovery, Webber refused; that was until he became interested in robotics. AI was a difficult thing to ignore in a world chock full of it, so Web began programming. His projects were small at first but soon expanded to something of a lifestyle. The young man won prizes in competitions and was genuinely proud of his craft, much like his grandmother was.

However, all good things come to an end sooner or later, and after his father's death, Webber fell out of wanting to create things entirely. Leading up to the funeral, the boy laid unmoving in his room, wondering what was next, what would finally knock him down-- but the instant he saw his father's coffin being lowered into a small, shallow grave, he thought such a tragically beautiful picture should be painted. So, after asking for an art supply kit for his birthday, that's exactly what he did next. It became his new niche, and although he enjoyed STEM projects and technology, he only watched them from afar now. Webber's grandmother didn't push to get him into robotics again, she understood the heartbreak as she had lost her son as well. Roughly a year after Eli died, Web's grandmother fell ill with leukemia. It made her weaker, and although her life wasn't in immediate danger, she needed lots of care. So Web had to work harder, and in turn, lost his passion and well-cultivated talent for both the things he loved. Taking care of himself wasn't a priority anymore, and he began lacking in his previously above average rankings. Webber hopes that one day he can pursue the things he loves again, but until then, they will lay dormant and neglected in his heart-- but perhaps they will grow into something new one day.

family; Annemarie Rochman-- Grandmother: alive
Eli Rochman-- Father: deceased
Genevieve Rochman-- Mother: deceased

theme song; Hard Times

trivia; Very poor coordination, suffers from sleep apnea, paints in watercolor and oil and was pretty decent at one point.

Last edited:
19955798_127631787837469_7869653625679642624_n.jpg

- B A S I C S -= camila maria ana rodrigues.= twenty one years old. = cisgender female. = october 29th.= human. = brazilian.= heterosexual.
C A M I L A | R O D R I G U E S "there is so much out there to see, if i would only just
pick up my head every now and then." - d.c | look around

- I N D E P T H -
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur tincidunt sollicitudin lacus, ut cursus magna porta ac. Phasellus id libero enim. Aenean sagittis nunc a lacus commodo iaculis. Nulla placerat lorem sed nisl pretium ultricies. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed tellus lorem, vehicula eu eleifend id, mollis a erat. Nulla iaculis mollis quam, et vehicula sapien interdum vel. Praesent ipsum odio, mollis vitae mattis ac, condimentum nec est. Donec ante libero, euismod quis ligula non, porta ultricies magna. Nulla id sodales lacus. Praesent leo urna, eleifend nec est et, fringilla porta quam. Quisque id lectus nulla. Nulla ac nisi a erat luctus bibendum et a tellus.

Mauris lobortis dui sed porttitor fringilla. Nulla accumsan, ante quis sollicitudin tristique, erat tellus rutrum massa, eu egestas erat risus quis lectus. Integer interdum nunc non nisl viverra, nec lobortis dui elementum. Nunc ac iaculis felis, ut aliquam felis. Maecenas nisl mauris, ultricies nec elit at, aliquam aliquet ligula. Maecenas diam est, convallis viverra odio eget, ultricies efficitur augue. Mauris imperdiet ultricies magna id pellentesque. Phasellus quis interdum libero. Etiam egestas enim lacus, et vehicula nulla tincidunt eget. Sed posuere quam est, id ornare nibh rutrum ut.
- A P P E A R A N C E -= fc_ gizele oliveira.= hair_ dark brown, long. = eyes_ dark brown.= height_ 5'9'' (= weight_ 129lbs (58.5kg) = build_ slim. = vc_ ana barros

19428646_314754618949061_2269305713836687360_n.jpg

Last edited:
zeronero.black.png

qsyzNp9.png
fs3h40L.png
l6qW39p.png
basics
name olyksandra zelenko. she doesn't have a middle name.
age twenty one years old.
gender female.
dob december 2nd, 1982.
species human.
sexuality heterosexual.
nationality ukranian.
occupation medical student, intern, part-time waitress.

appearance
fc luiza broka.
height 5'10".
eyes grey-blue.
hair medium ashy brown shade, collar bone length, usually worn flat ironed straight and down.
body petite hourglass.
voice raspy, a tiny bit on the deeper side, thick ukranian accent.

personality
what's your default mood? i don't know. maybe just, indifferent? i'd say that's the neutral, default mode for most people. then again, sometimes my indifference is perceived as dismissiveness.
how good are you with first impressions? it depends how good you are with yours. i'm not the type to approach people first. i keep to myself, stay in my thoughts, and usually have my face buried in some eccentric forum, so people tend to just leave me alone anyway.
what are five positive traits? i think i'm funny. at least i make myself laugh. some people don't understand my humor or find it to be offensive or overstepping a line, so i don't know when i'm in the safe zone to tell jokes that fit my humor or to just shut my mouth. i just generally keep my mouth shut. i'm pretty.... intelligent? i know my way around the human body. not in a sexy innuendo way, but more like i deal with dead bodies on a daily basis. i'm a good listener. i'll sit and listen to someone rant and rave for hours on end. now, i don't know how good i am at advice? but i have a pair of ears and i'm a great multi-tasker, so i can listen while i'm doing schoolwork. i can't really think of a fifth positive trait..... humble? that one kind of wrote itself.
what are five negative traits? i can be quite intrusive at times, to the point where it makes people uncomfortable. i'm a deeply curious individual with odd infatuations. when i have a question i need to match it with an answer or it just- like- buzzes around in my head like a bug in a jar. the less-frequently seen rejoinder of "curiosity killed the cat" is "but satisfaction brought it back", so i guess it can be both a positive and a negative trait depending on the situation, but more often than not, winds up being a negative. i come off as domineering sometimes.my interest in other people's business can sometimes make me seem nosy and brash. my dismissive attitude makes me seem rude when i'm not trying to be- also, i've been told that i'm just.... generally unapproachable. i think it's my face. like, i just look like i want to punch everyone all the time. well, sometimes i do.
do you fight or flight? flight and strategize. i'm completely out of shape. i get winded and break a sweat simply walking up a case of stairs- i can barely carry the groceries from my car to my apartment. there's no way i could win in a fist fight; i think a moderately tall third grader could take me down. but i think quickly, deeply, and efficiently and if i can get away for a moment to gather my thoughts, a second is all i really need to make a judgement call. brains beats brawns every time.

what are your ranks in the following?
- intelligence: 97 / 100
- strength: 18 / 100
- curiosity: 90 / 100
- talent: 13 / 100
- beauty: 72 / 100
- kindness: 78 / 100
do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? both? neither? i don''t know how to categorize it- i'm more like.... my own leader? i stray away from the group and do things my own way. if the way things are being controlled aren't up to my liking or better judgement, i break away and do it myself. sometimes that pisses people off; makes me come off as a control freak. maybe i am a bit of a control freak, maybe that isn't such a bad thing though.
what five things are you interested in? sex, money, power, weed, and alcohol. okay but i'm really interested in death? i try to put it into softer words, but there's really no other way to put it. i just find it fascinating that this... unanimated vessel that was once someone's child, someone's love, someone's friend, just ceases to exist. like, of course the body still exists, and don't even get me started on my infatuations with anatomy- but it no longer holds a meaning. it no longer has a personality, a job, a life; it's just something we stick in a box in the ground or burn and keep in a fancy little vase on a shelf. anyway- that's just one thing, um- i guess psychology? brains are the most curious and mysterious objects known to man. they're so small but they literally control everything and everyone. it's interesting how a lump of meat stuck in your head makes your heart beat and your blood stream through your veins and every little hair stand up when you're nervous. i really like listening american music from the 70's and 80's, and american films from that same time period. oh- and really shitty movies. i don't know- the irony makes me laugh.
what are three strengths you have? basically anything medical related. drawing blood, treating wounds, etcetera. i'm a coroner's apprentice and i've done some of the basic steps of autopsies. so far, i'm pretty good at that. my boss says i'm a natural- not sure whether being good at cutting open dead people is a compliment or not, but i'll take what i can get. i'm a good listener; i love listening to other people talk. i like the sounds of voices. the dips in the syllables and the high pitches of excitement. it's the only reason i listen to audio books, i couldn't give two shits about the story, i just like to hear someone else's voice. anyway, back to the point, i'd say i'm a decent writer. i mostly learned my writing skills from writing medical reports in college. my vocabulary's been so vastly widened since i started college.
what are three weaknesses you have? the arts. i can't dance, i never know what to do with my arms. or hands. or legs. i awkwardly tower over other girls when i'm at parties- i kinda just look like a sad, lost giraffe. i can't carry a tune for shit. also, anything that requires physical strength, i'm destined for failure.
what's your temperament? phlegmatic.
what's your moral alignment? chaotic neutral.
what's your mbti? intj.
do you respect authority or defy it? it depends what the authority is preaching. if i agree with it, i'll respect it. if i disagree, i'll most-likely defy it, but not in an obvious way. i'll make the right moves to do what i think is right without being caught by the authority- or at least i'll try my damn hardest.
would you rather surrender for safety or rebel for justice? who says i can't have both. i'd rather stick to the sidelines of safety for a while, and plot a smart and safe plan for justice that results in the least amount of danger for both sides. if that doesn't work, well, rebelling is the only action. i'd rather die than be locked in a system that i hate; shit like that east away at me.

biography

the flights and flights of dimly lit stairs in a particular apartment complex on the outskirts of kharkiv, ukraine eventually lead to floor twelve of the building. if you were to walk down the narrow, muggy, claustrophobic hallway all the way down to the end, that'd be where olyksa zelenko grew up. where some unforgettable things happened. of course now it's just an empty studio apartment. it no longer holds any emotion or individuality. the red stains on the walls have been painted over. the carpets have been stained. the furniture had been sent to charity homes and thrift shops. it was just room 1223 now. but, many years ago, it was the home of andriy zelenko and nadiya sirko, two crazy kids in their early 20's, getting drunk in the middle of the day and making out in inappropriately public places. ahh, young love. these two were crazy about each other. nadiya was a handful, but andriy loved her anyway. sometimes she'd get really jealous or remember something that didn't happen like saying he cheated on her, and she'd completely go off. broken dishes, death threats, eventually ended with her storming out and disappearing for a few days, but she always came back. sometimes she'd be at an extreme high and they'd have some of the best moments of their lives, sometimes she'd be at an extreme low and threaten to kill him or just lay in bed for days, sometimes weeks. andriy just passed it off as her being a passionate woman, but it was much more than that.

a few years into their relationship, nadiya had gotten pregnant. the young couple was extremely happy but also very scared. they lived in a studio apartment with a mattress on the floor, a mini-fridge, a microwave, and a bathroom. andriy tried to work as many hours of his construction job as he could, but it still wasn't enough to pay for things like sonograms, furniture, diapers, that sort of stuff. he began taking on as many jobs as he could to the point where he was going to bed at 2am and waking up at 4:30am. nadiya was alone all day, where she fell into a depressive episode. she believed that andriy was cheating on her and he was going to leave her, so she slit her wrists twenty minutes before the time where he usually came home. he panicked and called the police in a shaky voice as she screamed at him. i know what you did, i know you're cheating on me, how could you do this to your pregnant girlfriend, to your baby, to your family... it continued on until the paramedics arrived and rushed her to the hospital. she made it in time.
for the next few months, andriy worked much less to take care of his girlfriend, who was in an even deeper depressive episode than he had ever seen. it lasted much longer than the other ones too, and he wondered if she'd be like this forever. one morning, nadiya woke up in immense pain. andriy jumped out of bed to try to help her up; the bed was soaked. her water had broke. they rushed her to the hospital, and hours later. olyksandra zelenko was born.

olyksandra was a loud, annoying baby. she was constantly screaming and crying, much more than the average baby, and didn't allow her parents more than an hour of sleep at a time. they didn't allow each other much sleep either. andriy and nadiya were constantly fighting, much more than ever before. it was an every day occurence, and soon after olyksa's first birthday, they began to completely despise each other. all of their fights were things that nadiya made up. she was always accusing him of cheating or planning on leaving her with these wild stories that never happened. one night after a particularly terrible fight, nadiya slit her wrists again and told andriy that she knows he's cheating and she'll kill herself if he leaves. of course, soon after, paramedics arrived and took her to the hospital. they heard her screaming and fighting with her husband. child protective services were also interviewing andriy and checking out the house while she was gone. she told the cops that her husband was drugging and raping her, which was the reason she attempted suicide. this wasn't true at all, but she genuinely believed it was.

after cleaning up her act and getting a job, nadiya took this to court. she got custody of olyksa, and due to lack of evidence, andriy wasn't arrested, but nadiya filed a restraining order on him. she never saw him again. after court, nadiya was to see a psychologist every week for a year for counseling after her "traumatic events" with her husband. she was diagnosed with acute schizophrenia and severe bipolar disorder. after being prescribed meds and finishing her one year of counseling, she never returned back to the psychologist. she would throw her pills down the drain, because she refused to believe there was anything wrong with her. olyksa was two at the time, and had very little memory of her father or ever having one. life was tough for olyksa from the day she was born. as a two year old, sometimes her mother would disappear for days on end, leaving her there with no food. she had to climb up the counter to drink water from the tap. or her mother would bring strange men in the house a couple times a week. her mother would put her in her crib and put a sheet over it when she had men over. sometimes olyksa would wander off in the hallways of her apartment building and her neighbors would return her back home.

olyksa always took care of her mother. olyksa was never taken care of, so she naturally had to learn how to take care of herself, and her mother at the same time. she loved her mother more than anything, and she had no idea this was unusual, she assumed that everyone's mom was like this. until she started going to school. she heard other kids talking about their parents, saw their shiny new toys and their neatly-packed lunches. she saw everyone else's parents out in the crowd when they did cute little christmas and thanksgiving shows. she always came to show-and-tell empty handed. this made her feel insecure and sad. she felt like she was different from everyone else so she distanced herself from the other kids. they would talk to her and she would ignore them as if they weren't even there. as olyksa got older, she was still taking care of her mother. her mom would come high or drunk or both, and she would calm her down and cook for her. she would be there for her during her depressive episodes, and would calm her down into a more rational state of mind when she was in one of her excited phases and wanted to pack everything up and move to another country or go on a road trip they couldn't afford. olyksa also helped her do her taxes. she excelled in school, especially in math and science. she was at a much higher level of education that all of her other peers. her principal sent olyksa home with a form to skip two grades, but she tore it up and threw it in the trash because she didn't want to leave her mother any sooner. olyksa didn't have any friends. she kept to herself, always with her nose buried in some kind of book or online article or forum. she didn't spend much time away from school or home, so she picked up a new route to walk home along a train track in the woods. she enjoyed the quiet hum of the birds and the wind and the clear air from all of the trees.

in 7th grade, at age thirteen, she spotted an odd piece of bright red cloth off the side of the tracks slightly down a slope in the woods. it looked like the hood of a jacket or something. as she got closer, she realized what it was. a body. she let out a loud but short scream, as her eyes met with his cloudy grey eyes. she inhaled the most disgusting, pungent scent and almost threw up. she used the thick sleeve of her sweater to cover her nose and mouth as she looked closer at him. she knew this was abnormal and that she should run and tell the police or feel terrified, but she was deeply interested. one of his arms was covered in dirt. she pushed the dirt off with her shoe and there was a needle scar on his arm and a syringe next to it, and image that was sadly very familiar to olyksa. his face was blue and his mouth was open, she figured he must have overdosed and swallowed his tongue. she took pictures of him with her phone and then ran up the slope. she placed a pencil sticking up in the dirt across from where she found him in case she needed to know where he was or wanted to go back. she stayed up all night that night looking at the pictures and scanning through forums and articles about death, the afterlife, and deep conspiracy theories. she did this for weeks, until she fell asleep in class one day from staying up so late and the teacher took her phone away from her as she slept. he looked at her screen and was mortified by the contents of what she was reading, and went further to look through her pictures. he woke her up and sent her to the office immediately.

she tried her best to lie and make up a story which she was very good at, but she was so tired and out of it that she couldn't. after hearing the story, the principal called the police. she explained the story to them and let her off with a warning because they figured she was a confused child. on her walk home she couldn't help but get curious and walk over to the spot. her pencil was gone but she remembered the spot from going there so many times. the body was gone, as was the syringe, and all that was left was yellow caution tape. olyksa was unsure how she felt. she didn't feel guilty for not telling anyone about it, she didn't know what to feel or how to feel, but she was upset that he was gone. now, don't get me wrong, olyksa was never interested in killing anyone. she felt bad for him and his family, but she was so interested in the concept that someone could just not exist anymore. where did they go? do they completely not exist? do they transfer to a different plane or dimension of existence? she became more and more obsessed over the years, not just with that concept but also with anatomy itself, and how it functions so intricately.

through high school one of her teachers noticed her infatuation with medical studies, and her 4.6 gpa. he offered her an internship at a forensic office, where she met dr. weber, a german pathologist who performs autopsies. he was more intelligent than anyone she had ever met, handsome, funny, and he didn't write her off as a creep or a psycho. she explain what had happened to her in seventh grade with the discovery of the body. his eyes widened because he had heard all about her and he even performed the autopsy for that case, but had no idea it was her. they spent many days together and they always took their lunch break at the same time. they grew closer than anyone else in the forensic office. she'd be lying if she said she didn't have a thing for him, but she knew it was wrong and would never happen.. he was twice her age, married, had a child, but it didn't stop her from daydreaming.

in her junior year of high school, olyksa came home to see her mother in a cheap-looking white dress next to a man in a rental tux. they were both holding each side of a marriage certificate. this man was petro boiko. nadiya and petro had known each other for a month. olyksa tried to talk her mom out of this and explain to him that she was schizophrenic, bipolar, and has no idea what she'd going. he acted like he loved her and didn't care what was wrong with her, but olyksa knew that was bullshit. he moved in with them, brought some of his furniture in, brought his nine year old son to move into their studio apartment which was already cramped with two people, let alone four. olyksa tried to spend as much time away from home and away from that man as possible; she had a very bad feeling about him. she spent her time at school and at the forensic office with dr. weber, or adal. she called him by his first name. she told him all about petro, aall about his annoying son who was always rummaging through her drawer, all about the suprize marriage, about everything. he invited her to dinner with his family one night after she ranted on and on about how much she wants to get away from her family. she happily accepted. adal and his wife lera looked so happy together, as did their bright-eyed little boy, who had better manners than any little kid she'd spoken to. this was her first glimpse into what a real family looked like. she spent a few nights at their home over the next couple weeks for dinner.

one night after a wonderful meal at the weber's, olyksa walked to the doors of her apartment complex. there were cop cars and an ambulance out front. the lobby was scattered with cops. the elevator was out of order, so she walked up the twelve flights of stairs and shrugged it off. she assumed someone had overdosed or some old man died in his recliner or something. as she finally got to the twelfth floor, there were cops and forensic officials all down the narrow hallway. she pushed her way through and made it to the end off the hallway, room 1223. the door was open, but caution tape blocked the entry. the carpet and wall was covered in blood. there was a gun on the floor. olyksa's heart rate picked up. she couldn't see much through all the bodies in front of her, but she could just barely see tuft of long brown hair her heart raced even faster as she shoved the men out of the way, tore the tape, and rushed in. "get her out of here!" "you can't be in here!" echoed through her head, but everything went silent as her eyes met the dead, grey eyes of her mother's, a situation that was all too familiar. she just froze. she didn't cry or scream or anything, she just stared blankly down at the body, it was too surreal for her to grasp what was happening. she was pulled out of the room by cops and questioned downstairs, but she blankly stared off at the wall, the image of her mother stuck in her brain. "it was in her left hand. the gun was in her left hand, she uses her right hand and she's not ambidextrous- she didn't do this. she didn't petro did it, petro did- i've seen his hands in her pills too many times, i didn't do anything about it, but i know he was using her. she doesn't have a will. i know she doesn't have one that's why he did this he did this, he married her to get her checks from the government and to get her insurance money i-" olyksa rambled on until she was hyperventilating- gasping for air. they put her in an ambulance and had her taken to the hospital, where she woke up the next morning.

a tall, dark-haired, pale man sat in the seat next to her bed, staring at her with a look on his face that she couldn't quite read, he was so familiar yet so unfamiliar at the same time. they stared at each other for a long moment, unsure of how to feel or what to say. he introduced himself. "i'm andriy zelenko, your dad." the conversation went on from there for hours. tears were shed, smiles were shared, and the story was cleared up about what really happened and why they were separated. in the next few months, her father had gained custody of her shortly after the tragic night and she moved in with him. she had her eighteenth birthday, the first birthday where she had a cake and a gift. petro was investigated for murder, but due to lack of evidence, he wasn't arrested. no matter what the court said, olyksa knew the truth. she mourned her mothers death. she wished she had done more to protect her from petro, she wished she had taken better care of her in the past year leading up to her death, but she soon stopped regretting and started looking forward. she got accepted to a medical school nearby. she got a part-time job as a waitress to help pay the bills at the apartment she shared with her father. she continued her internship with adal, which soon became a paid apprenticeship. she spent the next few years in college making friends for the first time in her life, going to parties, catching up on all the good times she missed as a child, excelling in school and her career, and just having the time of her life.

she started to feel normal. she had just turned 21, and some friends from the forensic office had invited her to go get drinks at a new popular bar downtown. of course, she said yes. she took a ride there with adal. over these years they had only grown closer; she considered him her best friend, which may have seemed odd due to the 16 year age gap. she was 21 and he was 37. there was plenty of gossip around the office that they had a thing. olyksa had grown to fall completely in love with him over these few years, but felt guilty and wrong about it. after both adal and olyksa had too many drinks at the bar, they went to to a hotel room a block down across the street. it's like it was placed there so perfectly. the next morning they both woke up with a pit of regret, but that didn't stop them. the affair continued on for the next few months.

until the IOPZC took her.

theme
you got the lights on in the afternoon
and the nights are drawn out long.
and you're kissing to cut through the gloom
with a cough drop colored tongue
and you were sitting in the corner with your coats all piled high
and i thought you might be mine
in a small world on an exceptionally rainy tuesday night
at the right place and time
knee socks - arctic monkeys.

trivia
- loves the taste of honey wine
- has a pet light brown tabby cat named kava, which is coffee in ukranian
- couldn't dance if her life depended on it

- secretly has a huge fear of public speaking
- never been in a relationship before

- speaks 4 languages. ukranian, english, french, and spanish.
- watches shitty films ironically
- odd sense of humor
- little sense of social boundaries

THERE'S
NO
SUCH
THING
AS

C
O
I
N
C
I
D
E
N
C
E
S

Last edited:
bNrHQyM.jpg

NICHOLAS ⊙ CHANG
dTANyfX.jpg
16122578_137943663380896_1676759183728312320_n.jpg
15877143_1638506023120643_5676808504489279488_n.jpg
16110657_1835256236762736_2001285108727808000_n.jpg
16906314_994931533940262_53007343905931264_n.jpg
hidden scrolling
the pen is mightier than the sword.
name: nicholas raymon chang
d.o.b: february 12
species: human
sexuality: bisexual
nationality: singapore
theme: letting go - greafer

fc: benji colson
height: 6'0
body type: ectomorph

what is your default mood?: i'm pretty relaxed most of the time. i don't get excited/upset easily. i'm normal. calm. nonchalant most of the time.
how good are you with first impressions?: i think when most people meet me they think i'm awkward. i don't think i am. most of the time i think they're being awkward. i'm not one who someone would really walk up to and start a conversation, so i doubt i'm that good.
what are five positive traits?: intellectual, creative, organized, open-minded, and analytical
what are five negative traits?: aloof, rebellious, petty, skeptical, perfectionist
do you fight or flight?: it depends. if its something i strongly believe in and care about, i'll fight. if its not that important to me or doesn't involve me, i'll "flight", i guess.
rankings?:
intelligence - 89
strength - 59
curiosity - 78
talent - 73
beauty - 60
kindness - 64
do you see yourself as a leader or follower?: i don't see myself as either. i can't lead people. and i'm not really a conformist so.. neither? can i say that? if anything, i prefer working on my own. but if i had to choose, probably a leader, because if i can't agree with you then i can't work you.
what five things are you interested in?: my main purpose in life involves anything with computers. i also enjoy fixing car engines now and then, since i know im great at it. i listen to music a lot. whatever i do i do it with a pair of headphones in my ears. it calms me. i mostly listen to classical music and electronic dance music. i kinda have a bit of an obsession with cigarettes. got hooked on them during my rebellious teenage years. oh, and rings. yup. simple as that. they just look nice, don't you think?
what are three strengths you have?: i'm quick in pretty much anything i do, i'm great at hiding things and sneaking around, and i can come up and work with things using even the littlest resources.
what are three weaknesses you have?: i'm physically weak, i'm not a great persuader nor am i patient, and don't have a lot of stamina.
what is your temperament?: choleric
what is your moral alignment?: chaotic neutral
what is your mbti?: architect \ intj
do you tend to respect authority or defy it? again, if i don't agree with you then i can't work with you. i defy it.
would you rather surrender for safety or rebel for justice?: i'd rather surrender for safety. i'm physically not that strong of a person, so i wouldn't really stand a chance against anyone trying to end me. plus, rather be alive at the end of the day then dead right?

Born to Fae Yen Chang; famous ballet dancer, and Darren Chang; famous musician, the boy was bound to live a life of artistic talent and possess a vigorous future. The day he was born, balloons of red, black, and yellow were flown in the night sky to signify the birth of Nicholas Raymon Chang, who would soon continue the family tradition and become one of Singapore's most astonishing painters. He'd carry his family's artistic legacy, and continue it once he was old enough to form his own family to pass it on. From the moment he was conceived, Fae Yen and Darren planned out their son's entire future, but little did they know how unprecedented things would turn out to be.

Fae Yen and Darren were obviously a wealthy and well-known family. They were praised in Singapore's culture of arts for their remarkable talent--Fae Yen who was a graceful dancer, and Darren an elegant pianist and vocalist. Instead of sending their firstborn to one of Singapore's finest schools to have an academic based education, the couple sent Nicholas to the finest art school in the country. There, Nicholas grew up and learned the diligent skill of painting. His parents were proud. He was proud that he made his family happy--then again, what young boy wouldnt be?

His success was apparent through his recognition. And for that, Nicholas was often praised for his talent through gifts and rewards. Nicholas and his parents would even travel to other countries, just to have him go to exhibits to give him a chance to showcase his art, despite him still being a young boy barely hitting adolescence. For this, the Chang family was as united as ever, and they withheld a very close relationship. It was clear that the dreams that Fae Yen and Darren had for their son were all coming true.

Up until Nicholas' twelfth birthday, everything was the same. It wasn't until he was given one item that changed his life drastically without him even realizing it. A computer. A Windows 7. Sure it was on old one. Sure it wasn't as advanced as his time. But, Fae Yen and Darren despised new technology. They believed that it ruined the brain, and damaged brain cells. Throughout the life that he'd been living so far, Nicholas could not once remember a computer nor television in his household. They had radios, sure. But advanced technology was not the social norm in his household nor his culture. Therefore, getting a computer as his 12th birthday present was a big deal.

It didn't take long for the boy to get used to it. For him to fall in love with the way it looked and the way it worked. Nicholas admired his computer dearly. It was his best prize. His greatest treasure. No painting could ever top it. Soon enough, his expertise in painting slowly faded into his love for computers. Within a year of him owning his computer, Nicholas learned how to take the device apart and put it back together, as well other tricks and hacks. His view of the world changed as well. Technology--of all shapes, types, and sizes--suddenly intrigued him. He ached to learn about the electronic things that his culture was so against of. He ached to learn about what about them made life for others so easy and simple. Eventually, Nicholas had even began working on the engines of his father's car as well. Of course, only in secret. He took pleasure in taking parts apart and leaving them for his father to find and be confused of, then putting the pieces back together without anyone acknowledging it..

Painting and art school, everything he worked for, everything he was meant and planned to become, became boring to him. Nicholas felt that in his heart, and couldn't deny that his passion for art was no longer alive. That art was never his passion. That it was his parents passion. And that his true passion was making them happy. Though that passion, was suddenly gone. Nicholas had no one to talk to about his feelings. Surely, his parents wouldn't hear him out. They were very strict on continuing the family tradition and he was well aware of that. And so Nicholas began writing. He'd pour his feelings for what he believed was his true purpose in life, all in a journal.

Two youthful years went by, Nicholas was 15, and patterns started to show. Nicholas's mentors and teachers began complaining about him being aloof. Nicholas spent more time in his room than out in the art studio. He was rarely--if not ever--enthusiastic about conversations whenever they were about art. Fae Yen and Darren noticed their son's odd tactics. They grew worried, and instead of speaking with him, they waited till he went to school and searched his room. Nor Fae Yen nor Darren knew what they were looking for. A sign, maybe? A sign, symbol, or something as to why Nicholas was lacking in his studies. Out of everything they could have been looking for, the couple found a journal. His journal. The same one where Nicholas expressed his thoughts on art vs. technology. On how he didn't want to follow in his parent's future for him. On how he no longer--or really, never--wanted to be a legacy.

Of course, that wasn't very pleasing to their ears--or their eyes--and by the time Nicholas was done with school for that day, he was welcomed back home to fury parents and his beloved computer smashed in pieces and in the garbage. From that point on, a sense of rage filled Nicholas' heart, though he did not show it. He remained calm, even while Fae Yen and Darren both screamed at the top of their lungs, making it clear to Nicholas that he'd work harder than ever and become an artist just like they planned, and that as long as he was living under their roof, he'd never lay a finger on another computer again. There was no point in arguing, and so he didn't. His computer was shattered, but his passion was not.

Nicholas refused to be denied access to computers. He still continued his old quirk of taking apart his father's engines but this time more out of pettiness than curiosity. The relationship that he once had with his parents had now vanished. He no longer relished being in the presence of the people that created him. It was more of a chore--a nasty feeling that he was forced to tolerate knowing they supplied him with all of his basic necessities. Meanwhile, Fae and Darren were under the impression that they fixed Nicholas' "disgusting" love for computers, and that he'd become the artist that they always wanted him to be. But Nicholas had more than one trick up his sleeve.

Nicholas figured that he wouldn't ever be able to touch a computer inside of his house, but not outside. There'd been a couple of kids that he knew that lived near him that had electronics. In fact, they were apart of this group, that used, upgraded, and sold their own versions of old electronics. When he had a chance, he talked to Sid, the group leader, and joined after lots of persuading. His parents knew nothing of the club, of course. Nicholas convinced them that he'd joined an art society at a museum that allowed him to intern there. They'd been ecstatic at the news, of course not knowing that it was a set-up for Nicholas to be able to leave the house often without getting questioned.

Within months of being in the club, Nicholas and his group had encountered a man by the name of Julius Henderson. Julius had heard about the club, and requested a couple of items from them. He observed and often brought from the club, and took a special interest in Nicholas' superb skills in being able to use computers. What Nicholas didn't know was that Julius was the founder of Simulacron--a new computer based company. He proposed an offer for Nicholas, and promised him that if he was impressed, he'd invite Nicholas to come and work for him part-time. Sure enough, Nicholas impressed Julius and earned a spot as a computer analyst working for Simulacron. He earned a higher salary than he did working with Sid, and realized that it was his best chance. He could leave his parents house.

Nicholas continued to work for Julius part-time, saving up for his own apartment and hiding his earnings from his parents. Fae Yen and Darren never suspected a thing, always in assumption that their son was out working hard and making them proud. It was about a week after his 18th birthday where they were fed the truth about what was truly happening. Where they weren't spared the calmness and tranquil state that NIcholas had given them the first time around, and instead were shocked by his anger and statement of him moving out. The last thing that Fae Yen and Darren said to their firstborn, son, and only child, was that he was no longer theirs anymore and that shame would follow him throughout his entire life. Surprisingly, Nicholas was not hurt by their words. Maybe it was the fact that he was used to living with parents that didn't care to let him do what he loved, or maybe it was the fact that he was too busy praising himself for taking out all of the parts in his father's car one last time before leaving, but regardless, all the young singaporean cared about was the new sensational feeling of freedom coursing through his veins.

family:
fae yen chang / 39 / biological mother / alive
darren chang / 41 / biological father / alive

Last edited:
17127311_433169923694379_8136677712476504064_n.jpg
EVEN
Name; Mykhail Berezin
Age; 23
Gender; Cismale (he/him)
D.O.B; November 17th
Species; Human
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Nationality; Russian
Occupation; Usurer

luca-fersko-8.jpg
HELL

Faceclaim; Luca Fersko
Voiceclaim; Ewan McGregor
Height; 6'0
Weight; 74kilograms
Hair; Dark brown
Eyes; Brown
Body Type; Lean
Particular Signs; N/A

16583317_250611315392179_2733949917461479424_n.jpg
NEEDS

What's your default mood?
Mykhail can be seen staring off into the distance, most likely playing wild thoughts or memories in his head. He can be very moody, responding harshly to simple questions or being unhappy without a clear motive most of the time.
How good are you with first impressions?
It really depends on the person; with one he has no interest in Mykhail might do nothing to impress them and so doesn't gain himself a good opinion, while with another, whether they might be of help or he is simply attracted to them, Mykhail can appear charismatic and attractive.
5 Virtues
Sweet talker; Mykhail knows how to convince people, even if he has to profess beliefs or opinions he actually doesn't believe in.

Charismatic; His appeal is hard to ignore, and when he does feel particularly inspired his words can be very influential.

Ambitious; When Mykhail gives himself a goal, he is very eager to reach it, to then move on to the next.

Unpredictable; There is often no way to understand the erratic thoughts swimming in Mykhail's head, around him it is better to be careful.

Creative; He has an incredible ability to come up with new interesting projects or ideas.
5 Vices
Brutal; Mykhail is often cruel without a need to be, opening his mouth when he should have minded his business or reminding people of what hurt them.

Unhappy; He never looks to the good things in life, preferring much better to overanalyze the bad things from both the present and past.

Immoral; He doesn't conform to social ethics, thinking it much more fun to do his own rules.

Heartless; His display of no such consideration of others' feeling is outstanding, especially when faced with suffering.

Profiteer; He doesn't care about sides, he works behind anyone's back at their disadvantage in favor of his own.

Do you fight or flight?
Every situation has different outcomes, some in which staying and fighting back is preferred to acquire success, and others in which retreating is the only possible solution.

What are your rankings in the following?
Intelligence; 97/100
Strength; 73/100
Curiosity; 89/100
Talent; 68/100
Beauty; 93/100
Kindness; 27/100

Do you see yourself as a leader of a follower?
A leader without doubt, even in situations in which he seems to be "following", he is still the only one who can give himself commands.
What five things are you interested in?
Before all money is what he cares about the most, as his "profession" might indicate.
He wishes to be respected, even if fear is usually what he makes others feel.
A secret desire of his, one he might never express loudly, is to be "immortal" even after death, to have his name be known forever.
To travel, to learn, to know everything there is to know about the world and it's secrets.
Being free of laws and duties, having the opportunity to do anything that crosses his mind the moment it does.
What three strengths do you have?
He can make the best for himself out of most situations, by using his charm or silver tongue.
Mykhail never betrays himself, it is very hard to tell whether he is lying or not beneath that "mask" he always wears.
He does not let his emotions take over, ever, rationality commands his every move.
What three weaknesses do you have?
The inability to relate to others, or be empathetic in any way.
Having suppressed his emotions for most of his life, even when good things do happen he is uncapable of feeling happiness.
His past and family history is maybe the only thing Mykhail can be sensible about, and when it is brought up things get ugly.

What's your temperament?
Choleric
What's your moral alignment?
Neutral Evil
What's your mbti?
ENTJ-A, The Commander

Do you tend to respect authority or defy it?
Authority is not something Mykhail minds, he is mostly aware of it's existence and avoids it when he can.
Surrender for safety or rebel for justice?
Both; there are times in which surrender is a much more preferred option, while others in which rebelling, though in Mykhail's case hardly for justice, is best.
7bf0f99949457a248bf53bb69283ee16--luca-fresko-men-hair.jpg
AN IDOL

History
*trigger warning: suicide*
Emotions associated with a traumatic event are often overpowering, leading to intense sensations of: anger, depression, fear, guilt, hopelessness, or shame – all negative emotions. They take the place of everything else that there might have been of positive, like a fire engulfing a city, leaving nothing but ashes. So the night of the seventeenth of November, in the Berezin household, there had been indeed positive emotions when the first baby of Stanislav and Katrina was born, it was the years following that tore the family apart. Mykhail was the first out of five siblings, but not just in age. A beautiful boy who excelled in school, with a talent in mechanics and a passion for poetry, he could recite each one he read by memory. Every adult he met seemed to love that child, for he carried himself with an outstanding elegance, he was gentle and caring. This until the summer of 1996 arrived, and the boy's father was caught having an homosexual relationship with a prostitute. The voices spread, and taunts followed Mykhail and his family everywhere they went. Stanislav was about to lose his job, his wife and children were ashamed of him and no one wanted anything to do with the man anymore. It was Mykhail who, upon returning home from school, found his father hanged in the kitchen. The fifteen year old didn't open his mouth for three weeks, and when he did for the first time cruel words came out; toward his mother, his siblings, or those who dared offend him. Mykhail became a nightmare for every teenager in the school, until he had to drop out to look for a job. His mother could not take care of five children and work, and Stanislav had not left that much money behind. At first Mykhail started doing small innocent jobs, like cleaning or even fixing cars, until he met the wrong group and was introduced to Novobirsk's criminal side. It didn't take long for anyone to understand Mykhail's potential, or his ability to deceive with just his words, so he was made an usurer, earning a terrible reputation around town for his lack of empathy toward his "clients".
Family
Stanislav // Deceased at 49 // Father
Katrina // Alive, 47 // Mother
Dimitri // Alive, 21 // Brother
Liliya // Alive, 17 // Sister
Artyom // Alive, 15 // Brother
Yesfir // Alive, 13 // Sister
Theme
Seven Devils
Extra
He lives alone now, even though he still sends some of his earnings to his mother when she is particularly in need.
created by junie junie

Last edited:

name: genevieve monika larsson.
nicknames: gennie, gen.
dob:
orientation: grey-pansexual/romantic.
species: clone.

coded by: lorde
appearance—

face claim: alicia vikander.
voice claim:
height: five foot six.
weight:
hair:
eyes:
mods:
scars:
fashion:
tumblr_okgcboUNQ81uqa1iwo3_250.png

personality—

tumblr_okgcboUNQ81uqa1iwo6_250.png

tumblr_okgcboUNQ81uqa1iwo2_250.png
traits (positive+negative; 5+ each)
likes (5+)
dislikes (5+)
fears (optional)
habits (optional)
hobbies (optional)
ailments (optional)

in depth—
biography (detailed or major events)
family

tumblr_onyeqa3fC21vod479o1_500.jpg
tumblr_onyeqa3fC21vod479o3_500.jpg
tumblr_onyeqa3fC21vod479o6_500.jpg
tumblr_onyeqa3fC21vod479o7_500.jpg

relationships—

person-placeholder-250x250.jpg
NAME HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce semper efficitur mattis. Nam congue tincidunt massa. In vitae arcu ante. Suspendisse lacus nisi, ultricies facilisis tempor vitae, imperdiet ut mi. Duis iaculis finibus mauris, at volutpat elit consectetur a.
NAME HERE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce semper efficitur mattis. Nam congue tincidunt massa. In vitae arcu ante. Suspendisse lacus nisi, ultricies facilisis tempor vitae, imperdiet ut mi. Duis iaculis finibus mauris, at volutpat elit consectetur a.
NAME HERE

Last edited:

4982101.png

tumblr_o4bkh13TaD1rpbv48o2_1280.jpg

fc_
sun fei fei

height_
5'9''

body type_
thin & tall/lanky

default mood_
rion is often quite deep in thought and doesn't put much into conversations other than sarcasm. her default mood is probably relaxed or bored. she doesn't have a very welcoming face, so she often seems pissed off, but she's usually the opposite.

first impressions_
terrible. rion usually scares people away before she even talks. her head is always focused on finding inspiration, on the world around her, and so even when she does speak, it's usually a comment on society or a sarcastic joke, which most people just find sort of bitchy. rion isn't everyone's cup of tea; in fact, she isn't very many people's, but if you stick around, you'll come to appreciate her ridiculous humour and see that she's not too bad, even if work has become her life.

five positive traits_
witty _ rion is very calculative and knows how to either push someone buttons or make someone laugh very, very easily. her jokes are very dry and kind of dark, but she's quick with them.
intelligent _ rion was brought up with the best schooling and was always encouraged to learn new things and to read every day. she has a lot of random facts floating around her head, and she uses her intelligence in a creative away. although she's always been clever, she's never really enjoyed academic activities.
connected _ rion knows everyone. you need someones phone number, she probably has it. more than that, she's always aware of what's going on around her, she watches the people in the room, and she can see a hostile or calm environment. she's great at choosing restaurants and coffee shops.
confident _ rion isn't in the slightest botheres by the thoughts of others. she knows who she is in her own head and she believes in herself. she can go anyway or do anything, and she knows that she'll do it well. some might call it arrogance, she calls it confidence.
paced _ rion doesn't want to let life pass her by, but at the same time, she likes to take things slow, she likes to savor moments. it's like she goes in slow motion. it all boils down to her being a writer and her thirst for inspiration, but wherever she is or whatever she's doing, she's always paced.

negative traits_
slow _ rion's movements and conversations often go slow, and so lots of people can't put up with the fact that she has to always savor the scenery or talk to everyone in the room. some people find her annoying and over interested, some people think it's amazing that amont all the technology, rion takes time to enjoy life.
sarcastic _ rion has a very dry humor and she expresses that through sarcasm. she finds humor in people who don't understand the world, or try too hard to understand it, and sometimes that comes across a little cruel.
brash _ rion doesn't have time to beat around the bush, and although she likes to savor moments, she's quick with conversation. she makes her sentences and compliments and comments as short but expressive as possible.
rude _ rion's hard hitting quick sentences can sometimes be seen as very rude, like she doesn't care. rather, it's the opposite, but some people just don't get that. although she'd never be mean on purpose, people do get that impression of her.
hard working _ rion's whole life is work. she's always looking for inspiration for her next book or poem.

fight or flight_
it depends. in a battle against something smaller or weaker, rion would fight. against something bigger and stronger, rion would definitely flight. not out of cowardice, but because she knows how to pick her battles. she's knows not the be the hero, but she also knows that violence is often necessary.

rankings_
- intelligence _ 82 / 100
- strength _ 67 / 100
- curiosity _ 43 / 100
- talent _ 57 / 100
- beauty _ 73 / 100
- kindness _ 49 / 100

leader or a follower_
again, rion knows how to adjust her position, so it all depends o the situation, if someone is a good leader, she'll leave them be, but if someone is bringing pain or suffering, she'd try to do something about it. either way, she wouldn't step up to be a leader herself, so in the end, she'd always be a follower.

interests_
- poetry
- coffee
- old books
- fiction writing
- beer

strengths_
- confident _ rion can do anything; she rarely gets nervous and believes solely in herself.
- level headed _ rion knows when to step up or shut up. she knows that being the hero never works out.
- aware _ rion is constantly conscious of whats going on around her.

weaknesses_
- closed _ rion is hard to get know.
- complicated _ once you get know rion, it's like a maze of emotions. does she like you? does she hate you? its very confusing.
- selfish _ rion doesn't think of others much, it's just how she was brought up.

temperament_
choleric

moral alignment_
chaotic neutral

mbti_
INTJ - A

do you tend to respect authority or defy it_
rion would only ever defy authority if it was to cause physical pain to someone or herself. she isn't really too bothered with politics, and often just goes with the flow.

would you rather surrender for safety or rebel for justice_
unless it was a very dire situations, rion would rather surrender, she knows that more often than not, being a rebel gets you killed. she plays it safe.

tumblr_mkwzs26deq1sn8uqlo1_500.jpg
biography_
rion was born in yokohama to a very academic lawyer of a father and a mother who wanted her kids to be, above everything else, successful, regardless of their happiness. rion and her three older brothers grew up being taught the value of intelligence, and that a job in technology was the only way forward.

taking the example of her brothers, rion accepted that she had to do as she had been taught. she was amazing in school, and was always top of her class. she traveled all over the country to go to different universities, and eventually came out with a degree in computer science and a masters in programming. although, she always felt like something was missing. after a year working as an apprentice to an inventor, she asked her brothers if they truly loved what they did. they said that there was no doubt in their mind that they were doing what they were meant to do.

and so another year rolled by. her life had so far been the perfect example of intelligence. she had graduated three years earlier than everyone else, and she was the youngest programmer at her company. she was blessed, and yet she hated her life more and more. on her 19th birthday, she gave up. she quit her job. her father tried to convince her to go back to it, but rion was convinced that there was only one thing that she loved in the world; writing. it was just like coding, you fit sentences together and you create amazing characters. you actually feel something. writing felt good, it felt fun and interesting, and rion had just about had enough of being told what to do. so her family disowned her and she was left with nothing but the wages she had saved, which was thankfully, quite a lot. she moved around. first to tokyo, then to london, and finally she settled in america. after that, she was seen as a failure. she started to drink and party more. she went to underground shops and bought fancy drugs to dabble in. she was always controlled about it, though. her writing became more and more fantastical, and her message was clear; this world is good for no one. she was officially a failure.

family_
eichi miyamoto / 55 / father / alive
kaiya miyamoto / 53 / mother / alive
hitoshi miyamoto / 28 / brother / alive
isao miyamoto / 25 / brother / alive
katsumi miyamoto / 24 / brother / alive

theme song_
steady as she goes - the raconteurs

tumblr_mpf30jv0dW1rwutoso1_500.jpg

full name_
orion sun miyamoto

nickname_
rion (pro. rye-an)

age_
twenty-one

gender_
female

d.o.b_

species_
human

sexuality_
heterosexual

nationality_
japanese

occupation_
writer

tumblr_o13bcfnUFJ1ukz0ndo1_500.gif

Lauraline Waltz
18580099_468116906861086_7724881440751484928_n.jpg

18581272_1334202423294656_6615019573152317440_n.jpg
10844130_362668890561748_929470830_n.jpg

17881695_267536027027308_7856244523033165824_n.jpg

Basics

full name
lauraline aloisia waltz
age (14-29)
d.o.b.
december 25th
species
clone
sexuality
panromantic omnisexual
nationality
german
occupation
coroner

Appearance

fc
chiara scelsi
height
5'8"

weight
128lbs

body type
slim.lanky
vc
charlize theron
eyes
brown
hair
dark brown.curly.long

c l o s e t

Persona

lauraline's' default mode is dormant. she shows little to no emotion at all and tends to drift off into nowhere. but don't let that fool you, lauraline is still aware of her surroundings and is still observant of who is around her. she tends to keep to herself and not cause any trouble unless it is needed.
her first impressions depend on who she is talking to. based on certain actions or words a person says she will act according to how she is treated. Lauraline can also tell if a person is going to give a positive, negative or neutral first impression based on their body language which is what she catches first.
critical

accurate
motivating
idealistic
precise

blunt
calculating
reserved
forgetful
apathetic
do you fight or flight?
it depends on the situation. lauraline has no problem with fighting, her being a coroner she can pinpoint a persons weak spots and use it to her advantage. she has also been trained in multiple type of martial arts for self defense that she hardly uses. on the other hand if she knows that she is outmatched she will not try to risk her life over a figh.
- intelligence: 96/100
- strength: 73/100
- curiosity: 37/100
- talent: 80/100
- beauty: 85/100
- kindness: 59/100
it depends on the situation. in some situations that involve her intelligence she prefers to take the lead but in times where she knows someone is more fit for the position she has no problem with having someone take the lead.
dead bodies
anatomy
thunderstorms
dark chocolate
Lauraline rarely shows any emotion when she is working
She is extremely focused on whatever task she is doing
Tries to be extremely accurate in whatever assignment /task she is doing
what's your temperament?
melancholic
what's your moral alignment?
chaotic neutral
what's your mbti?
istj.logistician
she tends to defy authority when it is necessary.
she would rather rebel for justice. when she knows something is corrupt she will expose it one way or another. if the government is going to punish people for their crimes then they should be punished for their crime as well.

Biography

biography
family

Gallery

theme song
trouble-cage the elephant
other info

code by pasta

Last edited:
w o r k i n g . . .

appearance

fc
goto, yutaro
vc
murase, ayumu {as hinata shouyou}
hair color
black
eye color
black
height
5'4 {165 cm}
weight
99lb {45kg}
body type
skinny, on the scrawny side
notes
Kouki wears glasses or contacts to correct his myopic astigmatism {meaning he is nearsighted in both eyes}.

As Kouki is an artist, his appearance is almost always a little disheveled. He can often be spotted with paint stains on his clothing and on his body.

His posture is probably one of the most horrendous things you'll ever see as he's always slouching. It's almost like he doesn't know how to stand upright. Some even go to say his posture is that of a delinquent.

persona

"I like to say I'm very upbeat and carefree? I guess? There's so many interesting sights to see, soooo many things to do! Can't sit still, y'know? Guess I've got too much energy."​

"Uhhhh, pretty okay...I think? I'm a very open and friendly person up front. But this only really applies to when I'm the one introducing myself first. Otherwise, people have told me I have a very, uh, unfriendly resting face. My friends say I look like a delinquent..."​

optimistic : Kouki always tries to find the bright side in any situation. Life is way too short for him to worry about the things that upset him. He's often the moodmaker is conversations, trying to lighten the atmosphere. In general, Kouki is the type to wear a smile and have some sort of attitude or aura about him to make people relax.​

bleb​

do you fight or flight?
"Well, (gestures to body) as you can see I have zero muscle definition and am at a very intimidating 165 cm. Do you think I'd be fighting anyone anytime soon? Of course I'd run! I don't have a death wish..."​

- intelligence: 77
- strength: 13
- curiosity: 89
- talent: 98
- beauty: 32
- kindness: 24​

"Neither. I don't want to act as an example for others, or rather, I have no interest in being a leader at all. I like to do my own thing, and if I'm responsible for other people, I can't exactly do that. I'm not about to go around following directions either. That's too restricting. There's nothing worse than being a mindless slave to someone."​

what's your temperament?
sanguine - lively, optimistic, carefree, risk-taker​

chaotic neutral - "free spirit"​

what's your mbti?
ISFP - A - the adventurer​

"I'm kind of in between. I don't necessarily care about rules, but I'm not retaliating wherever I go. I don't enjoy having my freedom restricted, and if someone came to "cage me", I wouldn't hesitate fighting back. Most of the time, on the other hand, I just don't care."​

"Ah another in between question. Listen, I'm not the type of person to be actively fighting for other people I don't know. Sounds self-centered, I know, yeah. But, in all honesty, I put my own interests first. If I have nothing to gain from fighting, I just won't do it. If my own ideals or friends are the victims of injustice, I sure as hell will fight for them. The one thing I hate above everything else is me being restricted. I'm not waiting around to be "safe" when in reality I'm being caged in. Even though I feel I'm indifferent, you can say in the end, I'd rebel but not for any righteous cause."​

history

mother : mori, yasuko {49 ; alive}
father : mori, kichirou {50 ; alive}
brother : mori, masaki {23 ; alive}
brother : mori, yuki {22; alive}

blebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebeblebebebe

miscellaneous

themesong : artist - zico

fun facts
☄ kouki has a severe allergy to peanuts
☄ he has never had a pet
☄ kouki has a strange affinity for the color orange and painting dead animals​

gallery

hey

hey

hey

hey

k o u k i
hey
full name
kouki mori
d.o.b.
december 5th
species
human
sexuality
biromantic bisexual
nationality
japanese
occupation
artist {mixed-medium}
hey
likes/interests

dislikes

strengths

weaknesses

Last edited:
Brazil WIP

Michi Flor - Pereira
"Quote"
FC - Julia Abe

VC - A Brazilian Christina Paik

Height - 5'0

Weight - 118 lbs

Hair - A thick dark mahogany which is often chest length worn in natural frizzy waves unless styled.

Eyes - A russet brown framed with an almond shape and long lashes.

Body - Athletic with curves.

oh

pppp

oh

pppp

oh

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec finibus nunc nibh, et ultricies metus auctor a. Sed eget accumsan nisi, non semper magna. Mauris ut mi ultrices, placerat neque eget, mattis nibh. Etiam aliquam nunc vel arcu auctor, quis cursus urna aliquam. Etiam id lectus eget dolor egestas tempor ornare a lorem. Etiam a eleifend quam. Sed quis elementum ipsum.

Name Michaela Flor - Pereira

Age 18

Gender Female

D.O.B 08/08/88

Species Human

Nationality Brazilian

Sexuality
Bisexual

Occupation Unemployed???

Last edited:

A B R A H A M
5848306f3e24bwong_sim_test_(6).jpg
---

name abraham geller
age 24
gender cismale (he/him)
sexuality heterosexual
d.o.b 18/04
specie clone
nationality israeli
occupation bodyguard
273b50b7170b608976f1c722b9482ad5--my-boys-photoshoot-ideas.jpg

fc max hamilton
vc keanu reeves, deep but soft voice
height 6'4
weight 88kilograms
eyes green
hair dark blonde
body type muscular
particular signs n/a
cb499e9591ebda4e9e344e03ec4d46e5--stephen-james-white-chocolate.jpg
---
rankings
intelligence
72/100
strenght 96/100
curiosity 47/100
talent 34/100
beauty 81/100
kindness 93/100
large.jpg

"it depends on how i wake up in the morning i suppose, but i'd guess indifferent is the right word?"
"often not that good, some might think i'm scary."
five positive traits
abraham is a very selfless individual, he is kind to strangers and helps those most in need without wanting any recognition. he is also courageous, willing to sacrifice himself for others if there is no other option. he is very cultured thanks to his parents, having read books of all kinds through the years, and when needed he can also be romantic. the thing his friends recognize abraham the most is being understanding and a good listener, someone who always does the right thing.
five negative traits
abraham isn't a careful planner, most of the time he acts on impulse. his kindness sometimes influences his judging of others a little bit too much, making him appear weak. he is sometimes too pessimistic, giving up without no need to. he perceives himself as dreamless and useless, without any goal in life, but in truth abraham is just depressed.
do you fight or flight?
"if it's for the right thing, i'll fight."
"sometimes it's easier to follow others' directions, while sometimes you need to make your own."
"i spend a lot of time training, and it's a good way to vent. i love animals, when i'm not at work or at the gym the shelter is where i go. learning new languages is interesting as well, though i'd need to travel to actually use them."
what are three strenghts you have?
"i've been doing mixed martial arts since i was a kid, so i guess i could pose as a danger, though i'd rather not use violence. my memory is great, i can memorize anything after reading it once, and keep it stored in my head for the future. actually, thanks to that i know a lot of random facts, some useful some a little less so."
"i'm good at cheering up other people, but when it comes to myself i have some difficulties. trusting other people immediately can be good but also foolish, i never suppose they might have bad intentions until it becomes obvious. i jump head first into something, often not thinking of the consequences."
what's your temperament?
phlegmatic
what's your alignment?
neutral good
what's your mbti?
ISFP-T
"as long as it respects me back..."
surrender for safety or rebel for justice?
"if it's for justice, i won't surrender."
coded by y o u n g j a e
58d41c3e96f65dsc_3204_(copy)_crop.jpg
---
history
Loss is indelibly imprinted upon the unconscious minds of adopted children, causing that which is usually called the “primal wound." Even though they have no memory of the separation from their mother, their subconscious stores it and it becomes a long-term trauma. So how would someone who was created out of deoxyribonucleic acid, without a mother nor a father, feel once placed in the hands of his new family? In Abraham's case, profoundly distressed. The Geller's owned a big mansion in Eilat, in which Abraham passed a peaceful yet lonely childhood. The boy was extremely intelligent and creative, craving as much knowledge as he could obtain, but so full of irrational fears to the point that he would rarely leave his room. His father introduced him to computers at a young age, and soon Abraham was capable of hacking and deciphering codes.
After a few too many panic attacks overtook the child, the parents decided to make Abraham go to therapy. The therapist suggested to have the child do a physical activity, so that it would take his mind off from his worries and increase his confidence, and that is when Abraham started doing MMA. For some years he became "normal", but things were not about to last.

His school results were excellent, he was surrounded by a thick circle of friends which all seemed to love him, and a promising career in computer was awaiting him before his mental breakdown left him alone in a psychiatric clinic. It took weeks of counselling to get the nineteen year old back on his two feet, and hundreds of medication he still takes to this day. Going forward Abraham decided to leave any interest he might have had for university behind, moving to Ashdod with little explanation to his parents, becoming first a bouncer and then being hired as a bodyguard.
5ddI-2u1.jpg

theme song

Drowning World
family
David Gellert // alive // adoptive father
Alea Gellert // alive // adoptive mother

Last edited:
M2Sv6u437_RIv11DRbCobTCDC389Dm244av09D_vAIb2dQEg5pEiocgRx15o0pTCXEXKpxPEq39tjmUGOS7Ep4s4T6b0GNhyC4v2sVBXmaE4-Q-Qsve-5AUZtZx5h4VJ9LDh8qnk

JVBL2Zsx-QunKm9xB60cuQ1TjBZWopaGMyv5h7OCtbo5aWiYZBESrWsf6oiTGmy_UT2Ns-IobprcasCYxHtS8mGzC8fF-EjVNjV19aGWf1fe9XsU-VquS2tCqKB6itZ6Qe7vE6Ic
D-I1e68XcY1PcIvGIWr1FQd83R2Q6b0XQFic5govGZ_1CeLiOGwwIhJEiAxaO9aPpv1lPbUvO3sxnVWz9JUUCLn9seZqBbdneeAhFNFrs8BPdzKZ1B81UB3oDFqcDEKP1Z15bHLr
full name
mikael johannes sjögren

d.o.b.
may 28th

species
human

sexuality
heterosexual

nationality
swedish

occupation
line chef

hCFDeAFzjqLwG4wFVk0VA4iEbHBZaYgdSuJz6wslHK456JyvfSy4cWoZ1odtSWbaWzWQdZ0XijczkQu8z0raYJ6xunEFxFps3nV9fs79mYOA9rbU_F77HGQaDiwxOLj0yvowWxXz
fc
benjamin aston

voice
deep smooth, words roll out of his mouth like honey.

height
6'5

weight
197 lbs

hair
medium to light blonde hair that is often brushed back from his face. always styled to perfection. he has a birthmark, a spot of white hair, behind his right ear.

eyes
blue

body type
athletic, broad shoulders narrow hips. legs for days. gigantic hands and feet.
M3OyEaGJuO6rV_zfFxe0l79ImaB1VpnRwOWZm_MZXVk7UbVxGZzD3O5hJ3WHaa2toivsIVn1jrGazLVYoSc4ztVfFGIqbExtoRJmPlyDBG4ThDa8ToAPEaJO0QSGjuqRNSzVNW3A

do you fight or flight?

- intelligence:
- strength:
- curiosity:
- talent:
- beauty:
- kindness:

what's your temperament?

what's your mbti?

dUNleAGRCzA8kE-NSL5eSjs7Ql8E3kJFomAIFToy4OC4H2NFZIigFMb0xqaZ0ly0kfpbqVxmkkmIDSU2Nf4GZmbo0KykC6mq-c_osQqTmXLD40pN5_3H3-b-ZKgGb6AMKHZH0PvF
biography

family

theme song

other info

giphy.gif

7fec756a573ad465e445ac437c1157d5.jpg
-- requisite

full name: Ai Ling
d.o.b: december 13th
species: human
sexuality: heterosexual
nationality: Singaporean

-- appearance

fc: Jung Ho Yeon
height: 5'8
body type: borderline underweight with the only curves being the flare of her hip bones.

giphy.gif
-- in-depth

"I'm usually calm when I'm alone, but that's just me being an introvert. I have a lot of anxiety with large groups and I'm really self-conscious in a public setting."
"I'm probably awful since I'm so shy. I don't talk that much unless asked questions and prodded to talk. People probably assume I'm quiet and shy which is perfect."
-kindness: a pretty generic trait but is entirely true. she can't bring herself to hurt anyone whether physically or emotionally and bases nearly all her decisions on the other person's reaction to it.
-artsy: she can't draw or paint for her life, but she appreciates it and views the world around her like an artist would, the difference being she can't capture that beauty through a brush.
-perseverance: she was taught a young age that if you want something, you need to do anything in your power to make it happen. to this day, she puts in all her effort for what she wants.
-respectful: she's not the type to ask invasive questions when she sees something going on with a person that can be a touchy subject. she herself wishes people wouldn't be invasive in her matters and therefore makes sure she can follow the same wishes with others.
-caring: Ai Ling has no problem opening her home to others or helping people. the same thing applies for animals which is why she has a lot of strays in the yard and in her home that she cares for.
-anxiety: a lot of social interactions are a chore to her and sometimes avoided all because she feels extremely nervous and judged. it's caused her to miss out on a lot of events simply because she can't bring herself to leave her house.
-pushover: it's hard for her to say no and therefore people take advantage of her easily which she's gotten used to.
-gullible: she doesn't get very suspicious of people and their intentions and so falls victim to others.
-passive: a lot of people get annoyed that she never puts up a fight and tries to avoid them at all costs.
-inefficient: she does an awful job of taking care of herself. most of her problems she ignores and puts off to deal with later but usually never does.
-closed-off: she usually doesn't tell others how she's truly feeling about something.

do you fight or flight?
"Flight. As you can tell, I really can't hold my own and I don't want to hurt anyone."
- intelligence: 70//100
- strength: 30/100
- curiosity: 63/100
- talent: 93/100
- beauty: 83/100
- kindness: 98/100

giphy.gif
"I'm a follower and it's kind of obvious. I don't trust my own judgment on things and I hate being the sole focus of people as well. It's too much responsibility."

interests:
-playing instruments
-singing
-reading/writing
-volunteering
-gardening

-compassionate
-quick on her feet
-getting people to open up to her
-physical weakness and mental too since she usually caves to other's wills
-can't bring herself to address issues; viewed as a coward most of the time
-social interaction/forming relationships
what's your temperament? melancholic
what's your moral alignment? neutral good
what's your mbti? isfj
do you tend to respect authority or defy it? respect authority.
would you rather surrender for safety or rebel for justice? surrender.

d9fafa26012f6b35cb32944746c90627--park-ji-min-korean-model.jpg
-- history

biography
tw: bulimia, suicide

Ai and Tan were both born a few minutes apart on December 13th in one of the nicer hospitals in Changi. The twins were healthy and soon the family was able to go home.
the family was middle-class and their parents wanted their children to, of course, exceed what they had gotten out of life. the twins were enrolled in school as soon as possible and had after school activities that were juggled throughout the week so they had time for it all. Ai did ballet and music class while Tan was more adapted for language classes and chess. Tan was seen as a prodigy at the age 7 while Ai got scared and spent her time trying to hide or run away when class began out of shyness. her parents decided to get her private tutors and it got the small girl to come out of her shell. ballet was nothing more than a nuisance, but her mother loved the idea of a graceful girl. she would trap Ai between her thighs and she combed and sleeked down the child's hair into a tight bun while Ai wriggled and yelped as the comb ran over her ears. she was bought a smaller closet just for ballet items and had the best brand of ballet shoes on the market. it was her mother's way of saying she cared, but Ai hated it. Ai had a growth spurt when she was 10 and her mother saw she had outgrown a tutu and lost it. Ai was put on a strict diet all because of her mother's fatphobia and it was the beginning of a internalized fight with her body for years to come. music class was a chance to escape the tight-fitting clothes and sit in the warm music room that smelled of lemon drops and wood and practice with her tutor, San Lee. the violin was her starter instrument but she enjoyed the way she could handle the guitar with less grace the violin commanded. she also learned how to play the piano and flute. her tutor found out she could sing as well and tried convincing her parents she needed singing lessons to improve, but her parents would have none of it. they didn't want to raise a popstar that just needed to hit some notes to worm her way up to popularity and then go down a bad road like most singers. Tan would ask for her to sing for him which he knew made her happy and she always did when the two were out in the yard and away from the commandeering mother and father.

Years passed and both children were being recognized for their achievements. Tan knew 14 languages and was the highest-ranked grandmaster in the world at only age 18 and Ai had composed her own music that was being played in concerts world-wide and had concerts of her own. the teens moved out soon after since they both knew they'd still be pressured by their parents even though they had achieved more than thought possible. the twins bought a house together and patiently dealt with the other's annoying habits. Ai would turn on Beethoven while hanging over the side of the couch upside down and try to avoid the dog kisses from the strays she had started letting in while Tan was studying Bobby Fischer's game against Efim Geller. In response, some days Tan would be playing different songs in other languages as they blasted from speakers in a game he made where he tried deciphering all the different languages coming out of the speakers at the same time. their house became a popular tourist spot since the two most influential teens lived there and lived up to their teen stereotype as they disturbed the peace of the entire neighborhood daily.
Ai still struggled with her weight since she was so used to watching her calories and her mother forcing her to throw up after nabbing a piece of cake. she had always been skinny but sometimes she dropped even more weight after eating fat and throwing it up and feeling bad after so not eating after as to punish herself. Tan was a good brother but so involved in trying to better himself and prepare for the next tournament that the two rarely saw each other that he didn't even know how serious his sister's condition was.
Ai decided to go to college since she had passed through highschool so quickly because of how busy she was with her music that she hadn't really gotten the experience of it. she hated being in such large groups but she still wished she had friends or a love interest. Ai ruffled through the mail colleges sent her that afternoon and found a prominent art school from her home-city offering her a full ride. Ai decided to attend.
Her scores and the progress she made was outstanding and she was a candidate for the cloning project after her scores came out higher than average. everything was going great until Ai's health started going downhill fast. she had to be rushed to the hospital after she collapsed in the kitchen and her brother found her on the floor with the dogs causing a commotion where she had fallen. she had to be given nutrients via needle and her parents tried visiting but her brother wouldn't allow it.
"you think I'm stupid? no! i've been blind! father, you watched mother do this and never said anything. hell, i watched it but thought nothing of it. you nearly caused your daughter to die. now, you need to stay away." Tan's voice had echoed across the hospital as he confronted their parents outside of Ai's room. it was silent before their mother stiffly walked away, dragging her husband away.
Tan dropped everything to take care of Ai when she was released and Ai warned that he needed to attend his college classes, even if they were online. Tan shrugged it off and went to make her more food.
Ai grew bored being nannied 24/7 and starting writing songs. not the boring sheet music but lyrics. the only instrument she had was an old guitar but she didn't mind. she sometimes saw her brother in the doorway smiling and pretended she didn't know he was there.

Ai was soon out of the danger zone and had gained 10 pounds, the hollows in her cheeks were gone and she felt better than ever. she dropped out of college even though they sent messages urging her she needed to think about her decisions. she got gigs at small restaurants that were happy to allow her to play once they found out her name. requests for her to solo at concerts and events filled her mailbox and record labels messaged her too. she ignored them and continued doing what she wanted. she came home one night to the dogs whining and nudging their foodbowls which she filled up even though she knew Tan would've already done it by now. she felt panic ensuing.
she was thankful none of the dogs wre nibbling on Tan's corpse when she came back since they were animals and it was expected. the funeral was very large and Ai was thankful everybody loved her sweet brother as much as she had. she had crinkled the note he had left in her pocket and had read it over and over before the funeral as she binged on cheap snacks from the gas station and cried and threw things and cried some more and returned to the letter. he loved her, he said. she knew that. he had been sick of trying to be the best, be the perfect child, the perfect chess player. the last part of the letter really hurt her.
"My scores have dropped and I've heard news of what they do to people whose scores dropped. i have a feeling it's bad topic if there's a foggy image of thoughts of someone else, like reaching into a hole trying to feel for something you knew was there but isn't anymore. i don't want to be a hole, i want you to remember me. every time i upset you, i teased you, i was there for you, i cared for you. please take care of yourself. for me."
Ai crumpled the note, she threw it away and got ir right back over making herself throw up the food from earlier. she started feeling anger. something she'd never felt before even though she had every opportunity to be in the past. it was enough anger to change her scores. the scores.
she liked the feeling of anger, th burning sensation that gave her a headache, or maybe that was from having nothing in her stomach. either way, it was good.

family
Wen Ling: father/alive
Bou Ling: mother/alive
Tan Ling: brother/deceased

-- misc.
-she suffers from an eating disorder
-has never drunk alcohol

theme song

other info

created by junie junie

Last edited:

297e2d378668a58918ceba73a1f7c8a7.png

About Her:
-- basic
≫ name; azelia sarai
≫ age; twenty-one
≫ gender; cisgender-female
≫ d.o.b; july 21st
≫ species; clone
≫ sexuality; heteromantic asexual
≫ nationality; israeli
≫ occupation; barista

-- appearance
≫ fc; elizabeth sawatszky
≫ height; five feet and eight inches
≫ body type; ectomorph

-- in-depth
≫ what's your default mood?
"My default mood? Whoa, um - I like to think that I'm very outgoing and social, perhaps? Wait, no, you said mood. I'm sorry, I mean, I would say peppy? No, that's too . . much, perhaps. . content. Yeah, content and living life, pretty much."

≫ how good are you with first impressions?
"I like to believe I'm good at first impressions - though, I do stumble, I mean, fumble over my words a lot and I ramble on and on about things that probably don't pertain to the question, but it might be because I was programmed to not like awkward silences or I am just a chatterbox. Most people tell me that I am quirky since I do laugh a lot in these interviews. Wait, is this an interview? Oh gosh."

≫ what are five positive traits?
bubbly: it's hard to not smile whenever azelia is around. she has quite a free-spirit as she's always in the best of moods. azelia is always seen smiling, doing everything to the best of her abilities, and staying in high spirits. azelia likes being the one to lift up other people's spirits and supporting them

down-to-earth: azelia absolutely loves chilling. her favorite past times is actually playing video games or even just hanging out somewhere at some nice coffee shops or other places that doesn't involve "high maintenance" attire. she does doodle, though she can't really draw unless you count stick figures. azelia also loves music so she plays the violin and guitar frequently.

empathetic: quite an admirable trait, azelia finds herself feeling for others. she tends to be quite emotional and sensitive, especially pertaining to topics that are triggering and harsh. she cries at absolutely well . . everything: when someone cries out of pure happiness or sadness, watching a movie, seeing animals, . . . everything. although she isn't good at listening, one thing she is good at is feeling.

faithful and honest: for the life of her, azelia sucks at lying. white lies makes her feel uncomfortable, but it's easy to tell when she's lying. she's just a bad liar. nevertheless, the young girl is loyal to the fault. once she finds herself bonded or connected to you, you can guarantee you have a friend for life. she will go through hell and back for you.

trustworthy: despite not being able to lie, azelia knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to say something. she never exposes secrets and she would keep them until she meets her grave. azelia knows the responsibility of keeping a secret. even if she may not be close to someone anymore, for god knows why, she would never expose their secrets. she keeps promises and is quite serious about them.

≫ what are five negative traits?
insecure: despite being considered "model" material, azelia has a habit of believing all she's good for is her "looks" and nothing else. she doesn't want to be just a "every man or girl's dream date" and would rather be judged by other aspects than her assets.

rambler: when azelia starts talking, she can never stop. she's a little bit of a chatter box, but even more so whenever she gets nervous or if she's in front of the camera. azelia doesn't like the spotlight and would rather fall into the crowd.

paranoid: azelia is the type to jump at every little thing. she can't help but have her mind wander into the gutter. at the same time, every creaking noise she hears, especially in the middle of the night, she may freak out a little. she has sensitive ears, that's for sure. she is quite superstitious as well, easily scared.

impulsive: not one to think before she acts, or even think before she says, she can come off as "stupid" and even "ditzy". she doesn't mean to, it's just she finds herself wanting to get things done then sit and wait around, which comes to the point where she's impatient. she doesn't like being bored and doesn't want to waste any time whatsoever.

messy: she's practically a whirlwind, going from one place to another. she believes it's her "creative soul" whenever she leaves her area a complete mess. honestly, she just can't stand a very put-together place. she needs some sort of messiness in her life. at the same time, it's horrible since to others, her room or her space looks like a "pigsty" but really, she considers it "organized". don't be surprised if you find a leftover box of pizza or her random bunny in the pile of mess and clothes!

distracted: even if azelia is in a crowded room, she finds herself off in "la la land" to the point she never really has her "foot" down to earth, despite being chill and care-free. someone could speak to her one moment, but the next moment, she would say, "wait, can you repeat that, again?" to the point she comes across as annoying and "rude" as she's bad at listening.

secretive: despite being someone who's down for mostly anything, the young girl carries a lot of deep secrets and thoughts inside of her as mentioned above with her 'paranoia' and 'insecurity'. nevertheless, that's what makes her trustworthy, because if she could keep her own locked away, she can keep others. but that just might be the one thing that causes her demise

≫ do you fight or flight?
"I don't really know, actually. . as much as I hate confrontation, if I see one of my friends in danger, there's a high chance of me running into the line of fire then letting my friends get hurt. I would rather stick around to fight, no matter how scared I am and how much I want to run for the hills. Some people call me stupid, others call me courageous. What do you think?"

≫ what are your rankings in the following? ;
- intelligence: 60/100
- strength: 40/100
- curiosity: 90/100
- talent: 70/100
- beauty: 80/100
- kindness: 90/100

≫ do you see yourself as a leader or a follower?
"I am very much a follower. I don't believe I have the qualities to become a leader. . plus, every little thing distracts me and I don't think that's good at all. . . I'd hate to be the cause of someone's. . . death or even failure."

≫ what five things are you interested in?
- sweets and baking
- old books
- video games
- animals
- traveling and adventures
- smell of gasoline and burnt items
- the rain
- free-running
- tea and coffee
- fast food

≫ what are three strengths you have?
"I'm able to say the "abc's" backwords and I'm definitely really good at tongue-twisters! However, if you're talking about well . . combat wise, I am only a quick runner and I love parkouring - it helps ease my mind sometimes and I love the fresh air a whole lot! I'm also talented in perhaps the arts, but mostly drawing what I dream since I see them so vividly in my mind. I don't know if this count, but I'm good at procrastinating and multitasking, it kinda makes me feel enlivened whenever there's some sort of pressure on me! It makes me work harder."

≫ what are three weaknesses you have?
"Uh . . well, there's so much to name. . should I say all of them? I think this could take all day . . do you want some tea? coffee? Oh, snacks! -- Oh, well . . I actually love reading but my mind always drifts to a far off place. I've been told I'm a daydreamer. So, studying isn't really my strong suit you see. Speaking of being strong, I can't carry anything heavier than at least two gallons of water, but even then it's a struggle. I'm more fit and toned than . , built. I also talk way too much that I may chew someone's ears off about absolutely nothing. I'm a chatterbox that can't keep quiet or still. However, I can be quite awkward when the attention falls on me. . Heh. . Heh. . like now, so um . . are we finished?"

≫ what's your temperament?
sanguine and melancholic

≫ what's your moral alignment?
chaotic good

≫ what's your mbti?
infp-a

≫ do you tend to respect authority or defy it?
"I normally respect authority, however, I may defy authorities at times if it comes down to being adventurous and pulling a little pranks here and there."

≫ would you rather surrender for safety or rebel for justice?
"As much as I want to surrender for the sake of safety, I also believe in justice and no wrongdoing should go unpunished, even if it means rebelling against authority"

--- fun facts
≫ she plays the violin and guitar
≫ azelia loves writing stories and picture books
≫ she can speak german, hebrew, arabic, and english
≫ when texting, azelia rarely uses words but rather emojis to send messages
≫ azelia has a teddy bear named charles

Herstory:
trigger warning; vivid nightmares - sleep paralysis - abandonment
"don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide
ever since she was a little girl, she always had dreams that kept her up late at night. she didn't know why or what it was, but it always resulted in her screaming at the top of her lungs to the point that her parents needed to call in some doctors to run some test. however, they found nothing. night after night, her parents would come in her room, holding her hand, and placing her favorite teddy bear charles right next to her to scare the "boogeyman" away. everything was usually fine when her parents were around, whispering comforting words to help her fall asleep. but, it was different. from the moment she closed her eyes, and her world darkened. she was trapped.

her mind was awake, but her body couldn't move. she felt her skin crawl as she witnessed murder before her eyes in her mind. the blood that spilled onto the ground as a knife plunged into the heart of the ones she deemed most beloved. everything was a blur inside her dream, she couldn't tell who or what was going on, but all she knew was her parents laid lifeless on the floor, as a pool of blood enveloped their body. the being, or whatever it was turned around, only to stare directly into her eyes. she knew those eyes. . they were once warm and full of life, but now it was cold and devoided. the eyes that were staring back at her was none other than her own.

another loud piercing scream seemed to pierce through her room. she was only five at the time when the recoccuring nightmares played into her mind. she was a killer. in her dream, she had, with her own hands, buried her parents. fitful tears and three hours later of trying to calm their daughter down, Dinah and Gideon had enough of not knowing what was wrong with their daughter. her parents treated her as an "infected" child, not knowing what to do with her. they were patient, but their patience grew thin when azelia started acting oddly even when she was awake. she was ten at the time when they decided to move and go back home to israel rather than stay in germany where the air seemed to have "polluted" and "corrupted" their daughter.

the move took a while to process, but once Dinah and Gideon brought their daughter Azelia back to their home country, everything seemed to be getting better. the nightmares only came once in a while and Azelia was finally enrolled in school rather than being homeschooled. however, as time passed the competition to be the best of the best at school grew so quickly that even her parents became involved in the competition. at work, her parents were competing against their coworkers, always coming out on top. but, their daughter, on the other hand, seemed to always come out as lowest of the lows. azelia wasn't interested in studying and she practically almost failed all of her classes aside from literature, arts, and electives. core subjects such as math and history hadn't intrigued or stimulated her brain. but, after two years of azelia's "behavior" and inability to produce the results her parents wanted, they placed azelia on a strict regiment. she was punished severely, coming out with markings on her skin at times whenever her test results weren't up to par with their standards.

life changed in israel. nothing was "fun" for azelia from the ages of eleven to sixteen. she was pushed around by her peers and through it all, she kept her teddy bear charles as a reminder that things will be okay. azelia had friends, but even then, their parents had told her friends to stay away from the "odd ball" and the "girl who was stupid". most of them listened to their parents, causing her to be really lonely in her thoughts. soon, her nightmares came back and her parents never once came to check up on her. as time passed and azelia graduated and became an "adult" of the age of eighteen, her parents never spoke to her anymore.

they called her "defected" and all sorts of other names. she was living in a house with people who didn't want or even see her anymore. azelia, on the other hand, continuously tried her best to get back in her parent's good graces year after year. but, soon, even she gave up, only saying "good morning" and "good-bye" from mornign to night. nevertheless, she found solace in the books she read, and found a job as a barista a few miles from home. she met people from all walks of life and slowly they filled the void in her heart. every now and then she would find herself being cautious of what's around her due to her dreams, but nevertheless, she lived life as best as she could. with or without her parents.

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back