• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

"Okay. Watch Leo while you're in here, he was acting weird," Kai said.

Erik came in to see Kenzie in one of the examination rooms. Kenzie said, "Here to get those stitches removed?"

Jax nods. “I will. I doubt he’d do anything to any of us though,” Jax says and leans in to kiss Kais collarbone.

Erik nods. “Yes,” He says simply, not feeling the need to chit chat.

"Yeah, well, he certainly glared at Az earlier. Just watch him, he might even unknowingly hurt himself. Not that it would last long, with his healing." He let Jax kiss him, then kissed his forehead. "Love, I have to go, I'm sorry."

Kenzie had him sit on the bench and started working. "So, interesting day, huh?"

Jax whines. “No, please don’t,” He says quietly and keeps kissing.

Erik nods. “Quite. I hope that Mathias will be okay,” he says, deadpan.

Kai sighed. "You're making it hard for me to leave." Of course, he knew that was Jax's plan.

Kenzie always thought it odd how he could be so deadpan. She said, "I do too. He's a nice guy, if you get past him being all scary and scowling." She continued working, then said, "So... Do you have anyone?"

“I know. I’m sorry,” but he really, really wasn’t. Jax places his hands on Kais hips and pulls him closer to the edge of the lab counter.

Erik looks at her. He would have looked confused if he wasn’t dead on the inside (same). “What do you mean?”

Kai leaned in and kissed Jaxon on the lips, hard. He wasn't going to say anything - he wanted this, but he knew he had a duty to his siblings.

"Like, do you have a girl... Or maybe a guy?" She assumed he was gay, to be honest.

Jax wonders about Kais siblings and whether or not he’d be late, but then quickly realizes he’s as selfish as ever and kisses Kai back.

Erik simply responds, “No,” without getting offended or showing any indication of preference. He’s not even curious if she has someone or not.

Kai figured that his being late would mot eb the end of the world. The security guards were already under order to stay with the children if Kai wasn't home.

"Okay," Kenzie said. She still assumed he was gay at this point. "Are you sure you don't feel what I'm doing? Removing stitches is normally really painful."

"I'm not being gentle, no worries," Kenzie chuckled. She still wanted to know more about this strange man. "So, the nerve damage comes from your ability, huh?"

“Most likely. I don’t think it’s from my tattoos, it was already happening before then. They said white tattoos hurt the most. I couldn’t feel it on my arms, and the rest of the tattoos weren’t so bad.” Erik says. He could tell she wanted to know more about him and figured if he hid a lot of things, she wouldn’t trust him. And all he wanted was to get accepted into this group.

“Thank you,” Erik says. “I have them all over, and I’m branded, too. I think I’ve ruined my body but I don’t really care.”

Kenzie frowned. "I don't think you've ruined your body, but you should care. If you want to live without pain when you get older, you need to care for yourself now."

Erik looks slightly amused. “I think I will live without pain anyway, since I’m losing feeling in my body,” Erik says.

"Theres no guarantee that it will continue spreading, and neurological pain can affect you even when you can't actually sense pain with your skin," Kenzie stated.

Kenzie finished removing the stitches, and started wiping the wound to make sure it was clean. "So, you guys going off to battle soon? Without Mathias?"

“I don’t know. Aaron said we’d have to either wait until Mathias is healed or he’ll try to get Silvio and I ready for battle,” Erik says.

Kenzie nodded. "I know, and that's okay." She threw away the cloth she had used to clean his arm with. "Just try to look at this as more time to practice."

“Of course.” Erik gets up. “Thank you,” He says and looks at his arm, having a feeling he might end up ripping open the wound again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back