• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

"It is." She settled down and squeezed his hand again, then closed her eyes to relax, though she stayed awake so she could hear if he actually held still.

Azlyn followed suit and fell asleep soundly.

The next day, everyone is given a day off of training so that armor could be repaired and the two injured ones could heal.

Leo is the only one without any damage. He is in the training room alone, practicing his aim that didnt need anymore practice. Jaxon is in a lab, working on improving his suit while fixing it.

Aaron walked into Leo's training room. "Hey there. Just, uh, checking in." They both knew he had no official reason to check in.

Azlyn woke up and looked over at Mathias, slowly smiling as she realized he had slept the whole night.

"Why? It's a day off," Leo says. He goes to the table in the center and decides to try out a bow and arrow. Of course, he aims perfectly with that too.

Mathias is still sleeping soundly and is completely slumped in his chair.

"Well, I just... okay, I just wanted to say hi after yesterday," Aaron admitted.

Azlyn sat up and let go of his hand to pick at the half of the plate from last night that was still good, namely an apple. She had healed pretty well, though she still had low mana.

"Hi," Leo says, focusing. He shoots an arrow then shoots another in the same spot, splitting the first one in half. He sets the bow and arrows down and turns to Aaron.

Mathias wakes up slowly and stretches, looking at Azlyn. "Good morning. How are you feeling?"

Aaron smiled and said, "You're amazing with ranged weapons, you know. Watching you work is just fantastic."

"Pretty well, how about you now that you've rested?" She grinned wryly, since she had had to pester him so much to make him rest.

"Thank you. I'd be proud of myself but I'm not even sure how I got this ability," he says. "And you're not a bad shot yourself."

"I feel okay," Mathias says just to spite her. He wasn't going to say "good" or "better" because that would let her know she was right.

"Thanks. And take credit for it, it's all you. You don't have to know how you got it to know that you're good with it," Aaron said.

"Really? Just okay? Because I have the same injury as you and I'm feeling pretty good, and that's considering I took on the physical stress and shock of a guy your size, when I'm so small in comparison." Azlyn smirked, clearly not upset by his comment.

Leo nods. "Okay," He says. He shifts kind of uncomfortably. "Um.. when did you know you liked me..?"

Mathias has his mouth open, speechless. "Uh. Okay. I guess I feel pretty good." He says, confused how such a small person can talk like that and not be intimidated by him.

"Well, remember that day I sat with you at lunch? A bit earlier that day, really, I think." He blushed slightly and said, "When did you realize you were attracted to me...?"

"Glass to hear it," Azlyn said with a smile. She sat up straighter. "Want to go get real food with me at the dining hall?"

Leo shrugs. "I'm not sure. It was kind of gradual. I think the day before we had lunch, I realized I didn't hate you. Then I think I realized I had more feelings for you when we had lunch and it progressed from there."

"Are you strong enough to walk? I don't need you collapsing," Mathias says.

"Well not hating me was definitely a good start," Aaron chuckled. He added, "Yknow, thin a few days, everyone's going to be given a scheduled free weekend out of the compound. A few rules, but not many. Would you like to go get dinner with me?"

"Sure," she said, though when she stood she was a bit wobbly. "I just need sugary stuff to regain mana," she lied.

Leo nods. "That would be nice," Leo says. He wanted to get away from the building and all the officials as soon as possible.

"I think you're lying. I think you need more rest," Mathias says.

Aaron smiled and laughed slightly with relief. "Okay, great, thank you, I'll make reservations and all."

"I think you can't prove it," she said as she walked to the door.

"Is this a date?" Leo asks. He's never been on a real date. Especially not with a man.

Mathias sighs at the spunky girl and follows her out.

"Yeah. It's a date, I guess. A nice evening planned out beforehand, I would say it is." Aaron seemed almost a little awkward about the whole thing.

Azlyn and Mathias got their food and sat down together. Azlyn's food was mostly sweets and fruit, so she could regain mana. "So, you slept well?"

"I'd like it if it was a date," Leo says. He grabs a gun and goes back to shooting.

"I did, surprisingly enough. What about yourself?" Mathias asks and has a full plate of meat.

"Well, uh, good, because it is." Aaron smiled a bit, then gestured to the door. "You seem busy, I should get going."

"Yeah, I did pretty well. Thank you for stay and keeping me company. It was very nice of you."

"Don't go.. join me," Leo says, looking over his shoulder at Aaron.

Mathias didn't know that he could be called "nice." But he looks at Azlyn and nods. "It was the least I could do for you."

Aaron paused in his steps and grinned. "I can to that." He turned back around and picked up a gun and sound proofed headphones from the table and went to Leo's side.

"Nonsense, you could have gone to your own room in the med bay, your own bedroom even, I wouldn't have begrudged it to you in the least. But you stayed." She picked at her food a bit, and said, "You got a little scared down there, didn't you? Not when you were dying, though. You did get pretty close to death. It seemed like you only got spooked...." She left the sentence unfinished - if he wanted, he could finish it, or he could stay silent and let it drop completely.

Leo holds up his gun and hits his target several times. If he didn't love the feeling of a gun going off in his hand, he would have been bored already.

"I only got spooked when I saw the damage on you. It was... scary. A small body shouldn't be able to handle such damage," Mathias says evenly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back