• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

The latest notification on Leo's phone is from the Uber app, the Uber database being very accessible for the US government.

All of the heroes are completely drugged up and dumbed down. Only Jaxon is kept sober. He has nothing to do but watch the others get tested. "Hey, why the hell are you doing that to them?"

Aaron called in for a search of the Uber database, and to track the driver's phone. That was also a throw-away phone, and the identity connected to the Uber was fake.

"Well," one of the guys explains to Jaxon, "We're going to make some more super soldiers, but ones who don't have to be born that way. Your buddies are fuckin' freaks, and we want to know what makes them like that. But you? You are expensive. You we get money for."

One of the captors sends Aaron an anonymous text from a disposable phone. He got the number from Leo's cell before they got rid of it. The text reads, "Your buddies are with us. We're willing to give you back the pricey one named Jaxon, but we'd like to keep the others. Bring money. Lots of it. Or we'll get rid of Jaxon Sayer and you'll be left with no more superheroes."

Jaxon wasn't offended that he wasn't grouped in with the others. "You guys are in a shitload of trouble, I hope you know." Jaxon scowls.

Aaron immediately said, "Fine, just give me a meeting place," and waited for the reply. Sure, they offered Jaxon up, but he wanted Leo.

"Oh, well, if we're caught. You're going to be taken to another location and traded off. Blindfolded, of course, so you don't know we are now." The guy chuckled and nodded over toward the others, who were currently being tested with electrical shocks. "Glad you aren't those freaks, right?"

They send an address and nothing else.

"Those freaks have become my friends and if you knew anything about them you'd know they aren't freaks, they're superiors." Jaxon hisses. The captors work to move Jaxon into a room where Aaron is supposed to come in.

Jaxon is blindfolded and gagged and taken to a nearby warehouse and left with three men, all heavily armed.

Aaron brought two suitcases: one full of money, and one with one of Jaxon's gauntlets inside. "Alright. But I'm going to bargain. I'll give you $50,000 more for another meta."

The men shook their heads. "This one alone is two million. We'll gauge the price for the other heroes, name them."

Jaxon is still blindfolded and hanging his head as he listens to Aaron talk.

Aaron names Leo, and in another warehouse Leo is screaming for mercy though part of him doesn't even know what he's screaming for anymore. His brain is getting shocked but it's also healing so fast that he's literally going insane from the healing, damage, healing, damage cycle.

The leader chuckled. "The muscle guy, he's got a lot of skills, but a bit easier to figure out, though he's got hidden abilities. The mage girl, a bit harder. But Leo, he's going to be interesting. The regeneration, the luck factor, it's quite interesting. Of course we've barely started with any of them. But Leo, another thing, we've learned that you and him were supposed to be on a date tonight. So we'll have t hold him for a bit and up the price. Say... ten million."

Aaron tries not to let it show that the man's words made his legs go numb. "I think it would be wise of you to let them all go before you get hurt. Also, take the blindfold and gag off Jaxon." Aaron says.

The guy shrugged and tugged the bindfold off and removed the gag. "Sorry, he was just taking so much earlier, had to shut him up somehow. And don't worry about us, Aaron. We appreciate the sentiment."

Back in the other warehouse, Azlyn had liquid nitrogen poured over her head to see how she could handle intense cold.

Aaron sets the suitcase with part of Jax's armor in it down and opens it.

Jaxon smirks. "Come." Is the only thing he says. The gauntlet flies through the air and attaches itself to his hand, allowing Jaxon to rip out of the rope that was around his wrists. He gets up immediately and blasts a ball of fire at the captors around him.

Aaron pulled the gun out of his ankle holster and looked around. "Okay, where are they?" Having been blindfolded, it could have been anywhere in this area filled with warehouses.

"Just us and a doctor, I didn't want to get killed before I could even walk inside." Aaron frantically looked through the pockets of the men in search of anythibg - a cell phone, wallet, whatever could be used to track recent locations, but he can't find anything. "What we're they doing to them?" He asked, almost fearful of the answer.

"Running tests. I saw electroshock therapy. I didn't even know that was still a thing. Plus almost all of them had IV bags, and they're all kinds of drugged up. It's bad, we need to hurry." Jaxon rubs his temple. "I just don't know where to start." Jaxon thinks for a bit. "We need more men to search all the warehouses."

Aaron pulled a radio out of his pocket and made the call. "Now, Jax, you and I need to go start, quickly."

Azlyn was so cold and drugged that she was practically unconscious, and started murmuring in some strange language, in a voice not quite hers. The men around her panicked, thinking she was casting a spell, and shocked her repeatedly until she stopped. When she came back around, she quietly murmured, "Mathias...?"

Jax nods and waits no time in running out of the warehouse and going to another one.

"Azlyn.." Mathias murmurs, hearing his name. He's talking slow. He's so out of it that he can't even feel anything. However hearing her voice starts breaking him out of the drugged up state he's in.

Aaron pushed the door of one warehouse open, looked in, then ran to the next.

Before either of them could speak again, they're shocked as punishment for tryi bg time communicate. While Azlyn was still shivering, Mathias was being tested with heated patches on his arms, as evidently, no high temperature could affect him.

One of the men said, "Ship out the blood and plasma samples, our trade team hasn't responded within their time frame. If nothing else, we need those blood samples."

Jax sees movement from a warehouse off in the distance. There are cars near it. "Aaron! Over here!" Jax yells and runs towards the warehouse. The criminals must've been stupid to have cars right next to the warehouse their criminal acts are taking place in.

The men had had their cars at one warehouse from the one they kept the heroes in and we're moving cases of equipment and samples. They closed the doors of their trucks when they saw Aaron and Jax, and got in the trucks and started shooting at them from the windows as they sped away.

Jaxon shoots back and they are able to duck behind a trailer to avoid getting shot. Jaxon runs to the warehouse they just came from. With no luck, he growls. "Shit!"

Aaron pants out, "It can't be far! Look at the near ones!" He was panicking now, he wanted to find Eli. A scream from a nearby warehouse split the air. Azlyn's scream.

"There!" Jaxon yells and sprints to the warehouse. He whips the door open and gets his gauntlet ready to shoot.

Aaron follows suit, and doesn't even hesitate before shooting the men reaching for their guns.

Suddenly, for the three on tables, the pain stops, though they're still drugged.

Leo recovers pretty fast but is confused because he's not hurting anymore. He looks around slowly.

Jaxon shoots through everyone with the intention of getting further into the warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back