• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Generic Superhero RP Title

"I can get you all you need for that. To be fair I'll offer similar things to the others. Though, Jaxon basically brought his hobby," Aaron chuckled.

Azlyn moved over so he had plenty of space, then smiled up at him. "See? Much more comfortable."

"I don't think Jaxon does anything other than work on his damn suit and that talking thing he has with him," Leo says. He was kind of jealous of Jax's brains.

Mathias actually smiles a little. "Yeah.. I guess this is pretty nice."

"Yeah, well, he's useful to have around, have to give him that much," Aaron said.

"See? And you even smiled!" Azlyn teased him good-naturedly.

"I guess so. Do you know if there will be any new people joining us?" Leo asks. "Like, new.. um.. superhumans?"

Mathias chuckles. "Is it that surprising?"

"Eventually, we believe so. None of you were easy to track down, except for Jaxon." Aaron felt bad that he only ever could give uncertainties to answer Leo's questions.

"Yeah, a little. You're such a big, scary stoic guy half the time. You have a nice smile, though."

"How many of our kind do you think there are in the world?" Leo asks. He was curious now that he started accepting his abilities as more than just things to happen by chance.

Mathias looks at her. "Well... thank you. Your smile is nice, too."

"Not too many, but you four are from the same city. I'd guess there's one or two more in it, too. So about six per major city. Less than one in a million, by my guess." He was glad to hear Leo referring to meta-humans as his kind.

"Thank you." She took his hand in hers and said, "Now please, rest."

"Shouldn't you be one, too? Your looks are superhuman," Leo says with a straight face. He hasn't flirted in awhile.

"I don't know if I'll be able to now," Mathias says. He didn't want Azlyn to know his heart picked up its pace a little when he was so close to her.

Aaron blushed again and was speechless for a few moments. "I have to give you that, that was perfectly executed."

"Why not?" she asked gently.

Leo grins. "I made you blush again."

"Because I'm laying in a bed with a beautiful woman. And it's rather distracting," Mathias mutters.

"Yeah, you're winning this game for sure," Aaron sighed.

Azlyn blushed pink and gently said, "Thank you, Mathias. But you need to rest." She squeezed his hand lightly and started using a spell to put him to sleep.

"You better step up," Leo smirks.

Mathias starts to have trouble keeping his eyes open. "Evil mage.." Mathias says wig a yawn because he realizes what she's doing.

"Yes, somehow I will." Aaron chuckled, then stood up. "Well, what would you like to do now?"

"Oh, hush. You know I'm just helping you." She smiled and didn't stop using the spell.

"I still don't know. You choose for me," Leo says.

Mathias gives in and closes his eyes, falling asleep quickly.

A week passes, and Leo and Aaron are getting ready for their date that night. Leo was back in his old apartment. Leo texts Aaron, "How formal is this place?"

Azlyn and Mathias were walking down a street in a seedy area of the city. Azlyn carried a messenger bag full of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and handed it out to the homeless she passed, most of them said something along the lines of welcoming her back, and asked where she had been and who was with her. When they walked alone for a distance, she said, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Its kinda fancy. Dress semi formal." Aaron replies. Leo huffs and looks at his closet. Most of his stuff was work clothes, but a section is dedicated to nice clothes he almost never wears. Leo grabs a pair of sand colored slim pants, black desert boots, a white button up, and black blazer. He slicks his hair back and once he's dressed, admires himself in the mirror. His old clothes felt slightly more snug because of the muscle he's built up, but it still looked good. He smiled into the mirror, feeling a little silly and very excited. He texts Aaron once he's done, "I'm ready. Should I start heading over?"

"I am, actually. It's kind of nice to be thanked like that by strangers. Feels weird not having to do a lot of physical work," Mathias says. He was so used to beating up people he didn't know, not helping them.

"Yeah, I sent you the address already, and any cab driver knows it." Aaron was already almost there. He wore a nice suit, less formal than the ones Leo always saw him wearing, as the shirt under his jacket was a dark blue.

"Yeah, it's nice. I was thinking we could go for a hike through a nature preserve after this. What do you think? You don't seem like much of a nature guy." Azlyn was just happy that she had gotten Mathias away from violence for the moment.

Leo hurries out to order an Uber, and is kind of surprised when it is accepted immediately. Not only that, but the Uber car drives up within a minute. He shrugs and gets in. He didn't tuck a gun in his clothes like usual because he figured he wouldn't need it, and was too smiley and excited to notice that the Uber was taking him the opposite direction of the restaurant.

When the Uber stops, Leo finally realizes they are not where they should be. "Hey, I don't think this is it..." Leo says and looks at the vacant lot next to an old building they stopped at. He felt stupid for not realizing the driver wasn't following the directions. Before he can do much, the driver turns around and puts a chlorifome rag over Leo's mouth. Leo's eyes widen and the last thing that goes through his mind before he gets knocked out is Aaron.

"I'm okay with whatever makes you happy," Mathias says with a small smile that was oddly sweet.

Aaron waits at the restaurant. And waits, and waits.... He texted Leo, "Where are you?"

"That's kind of you, but I want you to have fun." She looked up at him and felt her heart flutter a little at his smile. She cleared her throat and said, "I'm going to go down this alley, can you go ahead a bit and get those guys up there? I'll catch up."

Leo's captor had his phone, money, ID, and everything else he could fish out of Leo's pockets. Leo was tied to a chair inside a metal cage. The captor paces in front of the cage and smirks at the text. "Aaron? Is that the agent who captured these guys? Aaron Harvey?" The captor asks his friends nearby. One of them nods. "That's the one," the friend says.

"Sure. Be careful, alright?" Mathias says. He takes some of the sandwiches and goes to hand them out.

Azlyn smiled to herself and walked down the alley. This was part of her schedule every time she did this, because there were some homeless people there who were scared to be out in the open. But none of them were there, oddly enough, even though their lean-tos and piles of blankets were. She proceeded deeper into the alley and made a light in her hand since it was dark. She sint hear someone sneak up behind her and didn't know until a chloroformed rag was pressed over her mouth. They didn't count on her fighting so hard, though, as the one who went to grab her hands got shocked by an arc of lighting that effectively fried him and made a lot of distinct noise. The third attacker lunged in and held her hands so she couldn't cast any more spells, and by then the chloroform had taken its affect.

Mathias had finished the street and Azlyn wasn't coming back, so he decided to turn around and go look for her. He went down the alley she was in, calling her name carefully. It was dark and there was nobody there. He heard a van drive away in the distance and turned around, only to see another van pull in. While he's staring at the vans, he feels himself suddenly get shoved onto the pavement. He groans and turns around to sock the guy in the face. As he's standing up, though, a man around the size of himself pounces on him to keep him down and puts a chlorifome rag over his mouth. Since the man is the same size as Mathias, it is rather easy for him to keep the rag down long enough to slow and weaken Mathias' reaction. Mathias only manages to push him off before passing out.

Someone knocks on the door of Jaxon's apartment. When he answered it, someone tackled him to the floor and held a chloroformed rag to his face.

All four heroes are put into separate cages. Mathias and Azlyn are the most tied up. Once everyone is gathered, people go into the cages and move the heroes onto tables to be strapped down and tested.

Aaron becomes impatient to the point that he just knew that something was wrong. He got up and made a call. "Hey man, I need you to check the location of a phone, track it down, here's the number." The phone was shown to be in an alley not far away. Aaron started running for the alley, and after those five minutes were wasted, he found the phone in a dumpster, and no Leo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back