• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy Walk-in Tavern RP featuring Everything and the Kitchen Sink

Don't worry y'all, you will be gifted in meeting my overly moody and angsty, first ever fantasy character that I made on RpN - Luness, the overly-scarred werelynx.
Looks like my extra order of edge arrived! Great!

Not seen one of these since my sister and I did a tavern to I'm Gaia this is great.
Taco lasagna should be a key menu item. YUMMY

So, uhh... I propose we add donuts to the menu. Oh, and cotton candy. Always gotta have cotton candy, even if this is a tavern not a cotton candy stand at a carnival.

What should be on the tavern menu? Well, you can't go wrong with honeyed mead in my opinion. Oh! Maybe a chocolate bunny or two? I'm not sure whether that was mentioned yet or not.

A nonstandard unit of measurement roughly equivalent to the distance a photon can cover in one nanosecond, defined as one trillionth of a second.

If I can't engage in my time old tradition of RPing my grizzled veterans scarfing down bread and beef stew after a fight then riot.

My werelynx with PTSD problems will definitely be moodily smoking in a corner of the tavern, while angrily glaring at anyone who looks at her. Guaranteed to start a bar fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back