• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MoistTissue

Hey, I’m Ingrid and I’m an 18-year-old girl. My ideal partners that I best get along with are female and are aged 18-21.

I’m just looking for someone to role-play with long-term since I’ve got nothing to do at the moment; someone who is literate and can write 250+ words. I’ve been role-playing for four years and I prefer to make the story and setting with my partner! I welcome OOC discussions in addition! I just want to make an interesting story arc between our two characters.

Favourite (Sub)Genre(s) (in alphabetical order):

• Action
  • Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • LGTBQ-Friendly
  • Platonic
  • Supernatural

I don’t do planned romance; if there is any romance at all, I prefer exploring potential romance when the characters’ dynamics are compatible and we both agree to it. Additionally, I’m a “monoshipper” (I’m just going to call it that because I don’t have any other word to describe it), meaning that if my character gets with someone else’s, they stay with that character unless we say otherwise (and I'd expect the same from my partner). I’m not big on multishipping; I get too attached, haha. However, that’d require said RP partner to be long-term.

I’m interested in Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman’s “Good Omens” and Eric Kripke’s “Supernatural”, and I’m interested in studying and researching mythologies (which is where a lot of my characters' creative inspiration comes from). Most of my RPs revolve around the supernatural, like deities, angels, demons, witches, nymphs, etc. Like, it can be anything of that genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back