• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom General Partner Search!

stararcana

🎧 jammin
Hey so I'm Jack! I'm 21 and currently working to attend art school. I've been roleplaying since I was 14, but it wasn't that good lol. For the past year though I've been writing and roleplaying very consistently and working to improve my writing! I'm kinda new around here cause I wanna expand my pool of options when it comes to roleplaying!

Some Information:
  • I tend to write 2 to 3 paragraphs per reply and I'd like to have someone who tries to match my length. Though! I do understand if we dip in the amount we write! Sometimes we just don't have the energy for a reply or really any reason. I get it.
  • I like more plot focused rps, but I am also a sucker for romances so it just depends on what I'm in the mood for at any given moment. I don't like full angst though, if we do angst it has got to have a happy ending at least.
  • I have college and other off-site obligations so my replies aren't the most consistent in timing, but I will try to not let myself go a week without replying.
  • My preferred pairings are fxf, though I don't mind rping mxm or fxm. I just need to be sold on the pairing first. And! I prefer canon x canon or oc x oc. I am really not that into oc x canon at all ngl.
  • At the moment I am open to rping with OCs! Just come to me with a general genre and a brief description of your character and I'll either make a character to play or pick one of my current fave ocs and we can work out what to do from there!
*=What I'd really like to play, the more there are the more I'd like to rp it!

Current Interests:
  • *****Persona
    • The games I've played are 3 through 5, with 3 being my favorite.
    • For characters Im comfortable playing from 3: Yukari, Hamuko, Mitsuru, and Akihiko
    • Characters I'm comfortable playing from 4: Chie, Naoto, Kanji, and Labrys.
    • Characters I'm comfortable playing from 5: Ryuji, Ann, Makoto, and Goro
    • I like plots that take place after the games, mostly because it gives the most freedom, though I'm open to doing plots takjng place in game or! For 4 and 3, taking place within the timeframe of the game(s) after their own plots are over.
    • I also have like a bajillion different aus for 3 and 5 and two persona ocs so the possibilities with persona are endless.
  • ***Revue Starlight
    • So I've watched the whole anime and played the phone game up to Chapter 7: Maya Tendou Erased. I have not watched the new movie, only Rondo.
    • Characters I'm comfortable playing: Claudine, Maya, Hikari, and Futaba
    • I would LOVE to play MayaKuro most of all, but Hikari/Karen or Futaba/Kaoruko would also be super fun. Or even MayaTaba.. It's my favorite rarepair I wont lie.
    • So for this I'd like to do something either post canon or an AU. For post canon we could either do something laid back and slice-of-lifey with them going through their third year or maybe something set 5-10 years after graduating with some sort of reunion. And as for AUs, I am down for just about anything. Something I'd really love to play though is a Monster/Monster hunter au. I am a HUGE sucker for those types of aus.
    • EDIT: I have starters for both a 10 years later school reunion type rp and the monster/monster hunter rp, both for mayakuro so if you want something to just jump into just dm me and ask! I'll edit again if I have some for any of the other ships I listed.
  • ***BanG Dream!/Bandori
    • I've read plenty of the events and all the Band stories as are available in the english game. For the currently Japan only band stories I've only read BS3 for both Roselia and Pastel*Palettes
    • Characters I'm comfortable playing: Sayo, Tomoe, Ran, Yukina, and Hina
    • So I'm pretty open on ships for Bandori but honestly, I'd really love to rp YukiSayo. They're my faves
    • I'm down for just about anything be it AUs or something set vaguely in canon or even a little ahead in the future. I have a few different general AUs that could be fun to play.
  • *DC Comics
    • So, my knowledge of current comic events is honestly pretty limited. I don't keep up. I'm most familiar with the Trinity and the characters surrounding them.
    • Characters I'm comfortable playing: Kara Zor-El(comics), Cassandra Cain, Dick Grayson, Harley Quinn, Jason Todd, Bruce Wayne, and Harper Row
    • Ships I would love to play are StephCass, HarperCass, Supergirl/Batgirl(Either Barbara or Steph since it seems to fluctuate who she's actually the same age as and their dynamics with her are fun), DickBabs, or Harlivy. For Jason I don't really have any ships and would rather write something more family focused. Same with Bruce, but I'm also open to do BatCat. Also for Dick I'm also open to do something more platonically focused with the Titans either during their time as teens or where they are now.
    • And for this I'd prefer something set in the General DC universe, but a fantasy AU of some kind would also be really fun to play.

Last edited:
I was very excited to reply to this when I read your role play tendencies, but unfortunately the only listed fandom I have even the slightest chance in would be Avatar. Also unfortunate, I've only watched The Last Airbender :/ If I ever get the chance to watch the Legend of Korra, I will revisit this thread for sure! Or if there are a few other fandoms you are even somewhat interested in, I'd be happy to start up a role play with you. I write in many directions and can go anywhere; romance, adventure, medieval, victorian, modern, real life, exaggerated real life, scifi, complete fantasy, anime, original, or fandoms. I write anywhere from two to five paragraphs typically, unless I have too much trouble coming up with a decent response. So if you have any other possibilities in mind, let me know!

I was very excited to reply to this when I read your role play tendencies, but unfortunately the only listed fandom I have even the slightest chance in would be Avatar. Also unfortunate, I've only watched The Last Airbender :/ If I ever get the chance to watch the Legend of Korra, I will revisit this thread for sure! Or if there are a few other fandoms you are even somewhat interested in, I'd be happy to start up a role play with you. I write in many directions and can go anywhere; romance, adventure, medieval, victorian, modern, real life, exaggerated real life, scifi, complete fantasy, anime, original, or fandoms. I write anywhere from two to five paragraphs typically, unless I have too much trouble coming up with a decent response. So if you have any other possibilities in mind, let me know!
I mean I just listed the fandoms I knew I was going to be invested in at the moment because I cant write a reply for an rp in a fandom Im not currently invested in. Well I could, but I wouldn't be proud of what I wrote. And then I wouldn't reply. If I listed every fandom I was even a little interested in and someone wanted something that wasn't something I was currently invested in, I couldn't give them my 100%. And I can't do that.

And I'm not really sure why you decided to fixate on me specifically since if you wanted to find like minded people, why not start a thread of your own? There's no guarantee that any of my fandoms would ever line up with your own on top of that. Especially since- if I'm going to be honest- I don't get into a lot. Or, well, I don't get into a lot of things I would actually be interested in writing for.

I didnt fixate on just you. The first things I look for are writing style, posting availability, and possible post length to look forward to. Then I look at the specific interests. I was complimenting your lengthy post ability, Im sorry if you took offense.

I didnt fixate on just you. The first things I look for are writing style, posting availability, and possible post length to look forward to. Then I look at the specific interests. I was complimenting your lengthy post ability, Im sorry if you took offense.
Okok you can say it was a compliment all you want, but you super didn't phrase it like one. It just felt really weird to have this huge paragraph when you didn't actually have any interest with the open ended ideas I listed alongside my interests. Especially when you could've just shrugged and moved onto the next rp search thread when you saw we didn't have any overlapping interests. That's what I meant about fixating on me.

If you’re still interested, I would absolutely love to do an Azula redemption arc focusing on the sibling dynamic between Azula and Zuko (with me writing Zuko, if that’s cool ☺️)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back