• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~General Interest Check~

I'd love to do a JJBA! I've seen up to part 5 and i'm so excited to see part 6 when it comes out haha I'm down to rp any from 2-5 😁

I would love to do a Undertale rp with you!

I'd love to do a JJBA! I've seen up to part 5 and i'm so excited to see part 6 when it comes out haha I'm down to rp any from 2-5 😁
Awesome! I prefer doing 3-5 so if you'd like to dm me to discuss further I'd love to speak with you on it!

I don't typically do fandom roleplays but, Stardew Valley my beloved <3
Did you have any ideas for a stardew valley roleplay? Would you want to do a stardew valley roleplay? :D

I don't typically do fandom roleplays but, Stardew Valley my beloved <3
Did you have any ideas for a stardew valley roleplay? Would you want to do a stardew valley roleplay? :D
I can do something Stardew related! I only have actual plots for One Piece and Jojo, but I'm sure I can come up with something :)

I uh-
can do Undertale-

I like- really know Undertale and it's aus-

I’m not sure who’s all here loves Undertale, attempted it with me or not but I’m open to having partners aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back