• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Doing this again, for I've started getting back into some of these fandoms, thus, I've really been wanting to start a roleplay with them. Typically, I go out and list every fandom I'm in, however, there's a bunch I've lost interest with, so it's probably for the best that I just stick with those (+ tropes) I'm currently hooked on.

+ I don't mind if you aren't caught up with spoilers regarding what I've listed (though, that would be nice). However, just let me know, so I know what to avoid!

My writing style is literate, third person, detailed paragraphs (more detailed the more you give me to go off of).

Onto the fandoms / ships ( *'s mean I'm craving, the more *'s, the more I'm interested in doing it)!
  • Sally Face *****
    - I'd really, really, really like to do Travis x Sal, since I've been craving a roleplay between the two since, what, 2019??
    - Potentially Larry x Ashley.
  • Stranger Things ****
    - Far too many ships I'd be willing to do, so take that how you will! As long as it's not illegal, chances are, I'm cool with doing it (ps, I LOVE rarepairs, typically no matter the fandom).​
  • The Breakfast Club *****
    - OC encouraged!
    - To be completely honest, I just want an excuse to create a John Bender inspired original character ... Up to do OC x OC!​
  • Coraline ****
    - A long-shot, really. I just love the movie, so I've been really into finding something Wybie x Coraline, aged up + post-other life. Maybe even a concept where it all comes back. I'd be up for brainstorming!

Others include:​
  • Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun **​
  • Ouran High School Host Club ****​
  • My Hero Academia ****​
  • Detroit: Become Human *****​
  • Descendants *****

What I'm willing to do, in general;​
  • Darker themes.​
  • Platonic-relationships (just let me know if that's what you'd like to do).​
  • FxF, MxF, MxM (though I have more experience laying female characters, I'm cool with doing whatever gender).​
  • AUs.​
  • Crossovers.​
  • Rare-pairs!​
  • Drama, and angst (seriously, bring it in)!​

Aaaand onto regular-non-fandom tropes I'd love to do (if the role is bold, I'd prefer to play it, however, I'm not limiting myself to them)!
  • Ghost/supernatural x Human *****​
  • Zombie x Human (If you've seen the Korean dramas "All Of Us Are Dead", or "Sweet Home", it makes a lot more sense, possibility-wise)​
  • Undercover cop x Criminal ****​
  • Partners In Crime *****​
  • Enemies-To-Lovers ***​
  • Friends-To-Lovers / childhood friends ****​
  • Hero x Villain
  • High class x Low class / unequal social status **​
  • Forbidden Love *​
  • Amnesia *****​
  • Fake dating ****​
  • Secretly royal​
  • Academic-Rivals-To-Lovers *****​
  • Arranged marriage ***​
  • Runaway bride / jilted groom/bride **​
  • Vegas/drunk marriage ****​
  • Marriage before romance ***​
  • Sunny x Grumpy / Spontaneous x Serious/ Messy x Neat, etc ****
  • Yandere x Lover / Killer x innocent ****
  • Famous x Fan
  • Famous x Yandere
  • Angel x Devil *****
  • Devil x Human **
  • Angel x Human **
  • Robot / android x Human ****
  • Mafia boss' child x Rival/enemy mafia member/boss' child ****
  • Witch x Witch Hunter **
  • Vampire x Vampire hunter **
  • Witch x Vampire ***
  • Singer x guitarist/drummer/etc ***
  • Princess x Pirate **

I'm up for combining any of the pairings/aus I mentioned before, so that's totally an option! Send a pm or comment if you're interested or would perhaps like to brainstorm something! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I’d love to do a stranger things rp with you :)

Hey! If you're still looking for a RP partner I am more than interested! We have soooo many same/similar interests, sooooo I can very mush list out every single one or we can discuss it in PMs if you're interested.

Hey! If you're still looking for a RP partner I am more than interested! We have soooo many same/similar interests, sooooo I can very mush list out every single one or we can discuss it in PMs if you're interested.
I still am! Sounds exciting, pm me!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back