Chitchat General Discussion For Fellow New Users

NotSure

Video Game NPC
Hello! Not Sure here, as a new user I wanted to get my post count up and get to know some of my fellow newbs, so be sure to post whatever you want to discuss on here! You're favorite Game/TV Show/Movie/Book, how your day was, pointing out that I made a grammatical mistake at the beginning of this sentence, anything!

AW. The little grammatical error mistake comment is a cute addition to the post! Hello, I'm new here. I don't really have any favourites in particular, but I think I can recognize that your pfp is Zacharie from OFF? I liked that game! And I'm not very good at small talk, but it would be nice to make some new friends on the site.

Well, anyone who knows OFF is a friend in my book! Seriously, my sole purpose for my internet existence is finding what remains of the OFF fandom XD

I loved the ending,
especially if you choose to play as the Judge. I just thought it was so clever how after seeing what The Batter really was, you could look at him from a different perspective and see that out of all the horrifying creatures you had fought, he was the worst. Not to go on a huge rant or anything, but I also loved how the story had subtle hints as to the reality of things, like what the “purified” zones looked like

Edit: added a spoiler tag to be safe XP

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm a newbie too, Hopefully this reply counts as a post so I can private message afterwards hahah.
I'm into a lot of things bahaha, I'm currently into a visual novel called Twisted Wonderland! It's got Disney villains and that's all I could ask for.

A rare find! I almost never meet people who love the game OFF as much as I do, hello to you all! That game holds such a dear place in my heart ;u;

I started watching Community on Netflix. 10/10.

It's one of those shows that are funny because they're stupid, and I'm honestly not mad at it.

Also, Donald Glover is in it, and I love him.

'Tis all.

I just joined here a day or so ago. So, hello! :closed eyes open smile:

I haven't really figured this place out, yet. It seems like most folks aren't into any of the same fandoms I am (comics, mostly), which is a little bit of a downer. But everyone's been pretty friendly, so that's nice.

New to this place as well, but I have been roleplaying for a while now. Always eager to meet other fans of weaving together stories!

Well, my avatar is one of my OC's, drawn by another online friend of mine. A princess of her world, she's a clever voidmancer, with a goth style and personality.

Is there a thread to talk about this sort of stuff or what? I get carried away with it sometimes. XD

And does anyone ever throw pies around here?

Hey!! i uh like to roleplay warrior cat's alot (its silly and out of my age range but i enjoy it) i also like to make oc's and develop them with other people!! if you are okay with slow responses (i work 40 hr weeks ) and are alright with my sloppy grammar and spelling i would love to chit chat more! i need more friends

I started watching Community on Netflix. 10/10.

It's one of those shows that are funny because they're stupid, and I'm honestly not mad at it.

Also, Donald Glover is in it, and I love him.

'Tis all.
I’ve also just recently made this discovery. It’s a great show! Sitcom-ish comedy at it’s finest. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back