General Chat

Hyped for the rp!

a210264fc93ad4f6423503a3e2d11b2c.gif

We can still make characters after rite? 'Cause I might have another idea after the bunny girl tbh :p.

It will be no problem. We have some latecomers, who are gonna have a different entrance route (they just haven't finished their character sheet yet, but I will get them in there when they're done, so you're more than welcome along that route)

It will be no problem. We have some latecomers, who are gonna have a different entrance route (they just haven't finished their character sheet yet, but I will get them in there when they're done, so you're more than welcome along that route)

Awesome :3. I'll try to finish my bunny girl tonight though it'll likely be tomorrow.

The posts that are still pending are: 
@Idea
 @Obscurity (who is coming on a lateboat)
 @kidwombat (who has been offline since Wednesday, so I won't wait up for, just in case they vanished.)
 @Mitchs98 
@Fazy

As always, let me know if anything has changed in your schedule. Like I said, I was waiting to see how everything worked out, and I've established that following everyone's first post:

• You can post as much as you want, as long as it is a paragraph long.
  • You must post once every three days.

This is not, however, in affect until otherwise announced (I still wanna get at least one post from everyone first.) Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post soon! And get my other character up neglected RPs over the weekend in favor of FF XV sooo I'm behind again:D.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, THE INITIAL ROTATION HAS ENDED. So, anyone after this point is a late start (which is different from a late boat), but is going to require special accommodations. With that in mind, because kidwombat has seemingly vanished (at a bad time), his character is going to be replaced by our lovely @Vurien. I'm going to be reflecting these changes in the starter-gm post, and anywhere else... bare with me on that.

That aside, I'm really pleased with everyone's first posts, and they fit perfectly in the guidelines.  You are now allowed to post in whatever frequency you desire (but for the love of god please don't be excessive). Everyone is required to post at least once every three days, I'm probably going to be lax on this, but if you're not posting I would like to be updated on that. 

sidebar notes:

Number eleven, Kaede Haruna, another Inu from Mikazuki. I’m beginning to find a connection between Inu's from Mikazuki being placed in red

orwED.gif

(my bad but it fits into his character anyway, so ok, good catch.)

ALRIGHT EVERYONE, THE INITIAL ROTATION HAS ENDED. So, anyone after this point is a late start (which is different from a late boat), but is going to require special accommodations. With that in mind, because kidwombat has seemingly vanished (at a bad time), his character is going to be replaced by our lovely @Vurien. I'm going to be reflecting these changes in the starter-gm post, and anywhere else... bare with me on that.

That aside, I'm really pleased with everyone's first posts, and they fit perfectly in the guidelines.  You are now allowed to post in whatever frequency you desire (but for the love of god please don't be excessive). Everyone is required to post at least once every three days, I'm probably going to be lax on this, but if you're not posting I would like to be updated on that. 

sidebar notes:

Number eleven, Kaede Haruna, another Inu from Mikazuki. I’m beginning to find a connection between Inu's from Mikazuki being placed in red

(my bad but it fits into his character anyway, so ok, good catch.)

oops, sorry I didn´t see this... I made a post with my character on the first boat, I hope this isn´t too much of a problem? As I mentioned, I´ve been having problems with my laptop...

Hey everyone! It has been a busy day, to anyone I owe a reply (particularly the RP) you will receive it tomorrow. Welcome aboard Shady, I'll review your character sheet tomorrow as well, and message you with how to proceed from that step!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back