General Chat

So when you say animal traits is it all like including insects marine life etc.

Right, so, there is no specific limitations on that. I'm personally drawn to neko, inu and okami type characters. However, you are more than welcome to make anything from an anthro whale to a half snake/half human. 

Sorry 'bout that, I couldn't get on lately, but I'll try getting it in A.S.A.P. If need be, feel free to start without me; I'm slow at making characters.

@Catnip

Sorry for the start delay! We had some latecomers, and I was just making sure everyone got in.

I have a question about the class colors. You mentioned in one of the topics that we were all going to be first years, but there are only ten first years. Are you going to change this number due to more than ten people joining? If so, how many slots are there for each class color?

@Catnip

I have a question about the class colors. You mentioned in one of the topics that we were all going to be first years, but there are only ten first years. Are you going to change this number due to more than ten people joining? If so, how many slots are there for each class color?

@Catnip

Great question! You're correct in saying that the entrance exam does only accept 10 people, which is only half of the group that applied (20 go in, 10 come out). This exam took place before the roleplay. However, Dobutsu Academy did not only have 20 people apply, and therefore; there was multiple entrance exams. It is very likely that many of your characters were not even in the same entrance exam, as there was probably about 300 students applying. This is a discretion that you can use to your advantage, or even building character. Some of you may of placed the exact same number in different exams. That also goes to say that this class of first years is not the only class. These characters just all happen to be in the same class. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back