General Chat

Well, they are almost beating the oil Titan brother, but he's taking all the juice from his souls, so they are still fighting him.

The vessel team actually are in danger as Jad (Rur's Charrie) was targeted by the coal Titan brother.

yeah, i think i should wait until all this conflict stuff has ended. dont want to be butting in to anything just yet

do you mind putting the images in a spoiler? it kinda clogs the IC @The Elder

not to mention the image makes me cringe for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
So seeing as this little battle has come to it's conclusion and we'll be leaving soon, it'd be a good idea to get an update on each character's position, to make sure everyone is on the boat and ready to go, waiting on @Akio Chikara's introduction and I believe @Destructus Kloud isn't back on the ship yet

Yeah I kinda went mia for a while. I'll get something up soonish. 

What happened after free my last post?

The enemy clan was defeated, and tensions are high regarding the decision made to not kill them, Alex emerges from his home and challenges Jad to observe his strength. As soon as Jad and Alex finish their interaction, they'll be heading off to the Badlands

(Also future plot details were hinted at by the brothers, warning the Immortals not to go to the Badlands)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back