General Chat

No need to worry if you're confused on the last fight, as everything is wrapped up! Everyone is just on a voyage to the Badlands now, no knowledge on the previous battle is required Kimona Kimona

Also that's okay, let me know if you need any help with your character Idea Idea

The like button is in the bottom right corner of each post right? Petroshka Petroshka

P.S tagging is super annoying in this update

Alright well i'll start off the Badlands story sometime soon, so if anyone wants to prepare their characters for a timeskip, now is the time to do so!

A couple tips for everyone, it's probably a really good idea to have your characters on a path that could lead them to building friendships/alliances with other player characters (when it makes sense of course), as that would help keep the RP going for longer in my opinion. It's harder to have a focused storyline when the characters are so spread out, if you know what i'm sayin.

Also I'd kinda appreciate if you'd work with me on the storylines I provide, think of ways for your characters to get involved, rather than ways for them to avoid interaction

But like... There's so much going on in this rp, I get lost very frequently. ;-;

If anyone ever needs an update, i'm more than happy to summarize events or answer questions. The only real prior knowledge required to participate in the story right now, is that the Gullinberst has landed at Pilgrim's Bay, a town where the Mortal population is being tormented and eaten by a group of rogue Titans who somehow have gained the ability to eat souls Kloudy Kloudy

I can´t figure out where or how to get into the frey... So I decided I´ll wait till Friday to post, since then my tests will be over

I can´t figure out where or how to get into the frey... So I decided I´ll wait till Friday to post, since then my tests will be over

i dont know about you but i'd be pretty curious about a bunch of ka'booms happening in the distance

If I could tell what was happening at all, I could probably come up with something on my own, the problem is precisely that skimming through the posts doesn´t really give me a grasp here.

If I could tell what was happening at all, I could probably come up with something on my own, the problem is precisely that skimming through the posts doesn´t really give me a grasp here.

theres a big titan in the port city where ka'booms are happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back