General Chat

Hi, I was wondering if there is a requirement for needing to get accepted?

Hi Oni! Sorry for my late reply to your application. College stuff has been keeping me busy, and a lot of the admins have been busy with real life things as well. That doesn't mean we've abandoned you though. It just means we're horrid procrastinators.

The only issue I saw with your application was the lifespan in regards to reproduction of your species. They live a very long time. This in and of itself isn't a problem, but I'd like to stress that they should reproduce very slowly to compensate, and avoid rapid overpopulation. (Also to avoid immediately replaceable armies in the event of a war.) If you could give me some sort of average for how many times each of your species reproduces reproduces in a lifetime,and how many offspring they generally have, that would help immensely.

Again, so sorry for our tardiness, and we hope you have a wonderful time in Star Chronicles. (: !!

Hi, I was wondering if there is a requirement for needing to get accepted?

It is a Drak said. Sorry, also been occupied with college, and left most of my duties on the shoulders of the other GMs. It seems that everyone is having quite a hard time with RL, but fret not, they should be with you soon. Again sorry for our absence, I hope you enjoy around the RP! Cya sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back