General Chat

Archene

Keeper of Balance
For older members coming from our previous site, welcome around to RPnations!

For the people of RPnations finding us around, welcome to Star Chronicles!

While there will eventually be rules for the OOC, for now abide by general RPN rules, as always, and be polite to each other.

For now this chat is locked to only members of the RP, and for now the RP is locked for only members of the RP as we haven't even set the rules yet!!!

Any questions, just write around!

And yes, there will be some nice first message instead of this one on this chat, eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

Hihi Thrace. Despite me always being later than expected, I would be getting basically the old nation chart sheet in. To anyone, feel free to just comment on it since it probably won't be the final version. 

I also needed to set a set of rules for the nation application sheet. I can only think of all the exceptions to what I think is a very general, anything that you can make sense out of its acceptable. 

Sincerely, I could leave it as that and just say what isn't reasonable won't come in and just discuss with anyone who makes something absurd, so they can tone down what can't be accepted... And Lore on the galaxies. 

Hello, this is still active right?

We haven't even started yet actually! And we spend our time mostly talking on Discord as making one liners here would be complicated. (And we are still finishing the previous season of the RP before oficially moving over to the site.)

We haven't even started yet actually! And we spend our time mostly talking on Discord as making one liners here would be complicated. (And we are still finishing the previous season of the RP before oficially moving over to the site.)

When would that new season be...roughly, just so I can plan for it.

When would that new season be...roughly, just so I can plan for it.

The old one should be ending over the weekend. There is really only a single thread on the 'last' season, but nothing stops you from starting once the RP rules are properly in.

Welcome around to Star Chronicles, @RIPSaidCone. Any questions you have or ideas you want to run through me, just send me a PM or ask here.

To everyone else, please have a look at our other OOC thread. https://www.rpnation.com/topic/281670-oficial-theme/ To vote on which RPnation theme should be our standard theme in this subforum, or if we should remain without any, for any given reason. Voting ends on December 16th.

Just asking,can i just import my favourite alien species from the games i played,or design original ones? I would also like to know more about the history of this universe's humanity,as I'm planning to make a human faction

Just asking,can i just import my favourite alien species from the games i played,or design original ones? I would also like to know more about the history of this universe's humanity,as I'm planning to make a human faction

You can make either an original or copy it from elsewhere, but if you copy it from elsewhere, we expect that the names, at least will be modified so you don't just have a carbon copy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KvUVCrH989gMjmqaFXgCXVDg5iEfbq05VpFuQLKuF_w/edit

A small chronology, it is incomplete in some senses bu tshould be useful to you for now, any questions, just ask here or on the discord chat. :3

Just finished my character sheet,will be fleshing out the Resistance tomorow

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,I finally finished the Resistance sheet

Can someone please have a check on my sheets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back