• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gender-Bender Storyline (Advanced/Literate)

Serenity123

Hello Everyone!

I am on the search for new partners who enjoy gender-bender and/or age-regression themes:

As for myself I tend to write about six to nine paragraphs per post and respond a couple of times per week. I am collaborative and communicative, and I love to brainstorm in OOC Chats as well. I do use private messages, and I use custom layouts as well. I use anime face claims, and I love to play the feminine role. I am open to nearly every kind of theme under the sun provided it is appropriate for the site rules. I am open to darker themes and subjects, I am open to horror, and adventure, and mystery, and romance (my favorite) and I am open to a number of LGBTQ pairings other than male x male (since I primarily play females or males turned females). If you are interested in a certain theme send me a message, I am one of most open people you will ever meet.

I am content with modern stories. I am content with historical or medieval stories. I am content with non-magical, or fantasy and magical stories. I am content with humans, or non-humans, or furries. I am content to play most ages of characters from younger children to pre-teens, to teenagers, to younger adults (content appropriate to age). I am content with most relationships such as sisters, mother and daughter, master and students, master and servant, friendships, rivalries, and enemies, or whatever else my partner had in mind. The main element I am fixed on is the gender-bender and age-regression, i am open to most other themes as well. If you are interested in a certain theme send me a message, I am one of most open people you will ever meet.

If you are interested than please send me a DETAILED message of what you had in mind, or some ideas for themes to explore. I tend to stay with my partners for months or years at a time,

Brownie Points:
- You communicate outside of story and brainstorm the story!
- You communicate times you will be away, or feeling uninspired!
- You have an open mind towards themes like gender-bending, AR!

Indifferences:
- You can play male or female, I do not mind whichever one.
- You can play younger or older, I do not mind whichever one.
- You can build world, or I can, or we can share or collaborate.

Turn-Offs:
- More or less anything that is already prohibited by the site rules.
- Excessive Violence, or harming of ones character(s) and descriptions.
- God Mods (I am content to have my character be weakest, just not useless)

5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back