• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gen 1 Inspired Transformers RP?

Start on Cybertron, then go to Earth, or Start on Earth?

• Total voters

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Hi! So I've REALLY been craving a classic Transformers RP, and I'd love to start a group RP with it! It would be inspired by the original Gen 1 series, similar to Prime and the Cybertron series of games. You can play as pretty much anybody you want to be. Autobot, Decepticon, human, whatever. Just as long as it fits the universe. I'm not sure when and where it would take place. I'm caught between starting on Cybertron and then having everyone crash on Earth, of just start with everyone waking up on Earth. I'll put up a poll on which you guys would prefer, so yeah! I'll also reserve spots for people, so it's first come first serve! So yeah! Anyone interested?

Autobots:
Optimus Prime: Taken by Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Powerglide: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Chromedome: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Bumblebee: Taken by Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Wheeljack: Taken by @Cicada3301
Ratchet: Taken by @Cicada3301
First Aid: Taken by _Exodus_ _Exodus_
Minerva: Taken by Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Punch: Taken by _Exodus_ _Exodus_
Fortress Maximus: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Arcee: Taken by Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Decepticons:
Soundwave: Taken by Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Swindle: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Onslaught: Taken by Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Reflector Trio: Taken by _Exodus_ _Exodus_
Starscream: Taken by Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Bludgeon: Taken by Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Counterpunch: Taken by _Exodus_ _Exodus_
Starscream: Taken by Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Megatron: Taken by Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Weirdwolf: Crenando Crenando
Shrapnel: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Galvatron: Taken by Crenando Crenando
Archforce: Taken by Crenando Crenando

Unaffiliated:
Pharma: Taken by Tater Tot Tater Tot
Cyclonus: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Chromia: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Elita-1: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
Trepan: Taken by capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

CS: Fandom - Transformers: More than Meets the Eye CS

Last edited:
Hit me up with my bois Powerglide, Chromedome, and Swindle.

I'm more than a little concerned about how well I'd roleplay a canon character, but I'm gonna lurk around here. Out of curiosity, can a character from any continuity be adapted to this or would you prefer strictly those from the G1 cartoon?

Alrighty, will keep that in mind. Not going to pre-claim characters since I might chicken out, but if not you'll probably see bios from me sometime tomorrow at the latest.

They certainly have clashing personalities. :') Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss how their relationship would be in this roleplay in more detail. I ended up being too lazy to do backgrounds, but his history is pretty much comic canon up to the point where the Lost Light crew interrupted his schemes.

With that said, my bios are also finished for now unless you really would rather I add backstories. As far as Jetfire goes his history is more or less G1 cartoon canon with few differences depending on what Starscream's player had in mind as I don't want to mess up anything they had going on for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back