• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gemsona RP Search

honeyglitter

I'm new to roleplaying so please be kind.
Some basic info about me:

⚬ You can call me Glass
⚬ I live in Finland so English isn't my 1st language, though I've studied it since I was 8 yo so I like to think I'm good at it
⚬ I have a really cute dog so if you rp with me, I will send pictures of him ;3
⚬ I'd like to rp either in forums or through discord chat

⚬ I usually write few lines, enough to give some depth and something to react to. I don't like writing very long answers since I get distracted kinda easily
⚬ I can write fxf, mxm, fxm and anything in-between and beyond! Romance isn't necessary for me, but it's an option
⚬ I'm okay with writing multiple characters
⚬ If you don't like characters that don't strictly follow the rules of the canon then I might not be the person you're looking for. I like making silly characters just for giggles and I don't really care for rules of the canon. I do follow them, but they're not the law for me

Right now I'm craving for some Steven Universe roleplays! I would prefer to keep the focus on gemsonas and have the canon cast support their stories. I have few plot seeds in mind, but if you'd like to rp something else I'm open to plotting! I love a good underdog story :3
Note that I'm okay with human, gem, half-gem, diamond, etc characters. We're here to chill and have fun pretending to be colorful aliens (or humans)

Lost and Found
One of the characters finds a poofed pearl. They take the gem back to their place to figure out what to do next. The pearl regenerates, but it seems she has lost her memories. Will the other character help the pearl find her owner? // Other idea for this plot is that the pearl is brand new and other character gets to 'program' her and stuff. Original idea is that the pearl already belongs to someone, but they got poofed for reasons and now they're on the run so they're just pretending to have amnesia.

Fighting For What's Right
During rebellion our characters got separated from other Homeworld gems and now they have to navigate back. Only problem is that other Hw gems keep attacking them, thinking that they're rebels. It doesn't help that the rebels won't help them either so now they're stuck between two fires. They can try to make their way back to Homeworld controlled area, but they will have to fight their own troops, join the rebels since they have been abandoned by their own or just see what the Earth has to offer.

Here We Are In The Future
So after getting corrupted during the war, roaming around as monsters, terrorizing people and animals alike, our gems are back to their old selves. Well as much as they can. There are few odd mutations here and there, but it could be worse, right? // This could just be about our characters getting used to their new life OR there could be some new threats in the horizon!

I would also love to plot something with new diamonds and stuff! Maybe an Au version of Steven Universe? With our characters as the main protagonists and everything switched up to create a whole new story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back