• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Odelay

Halfway between bzooty and whiskeyclone
I've found a roleplay group for this series, but I would also like to find one-on-one stuff. I do one-on-one roleplay to unwind; sometimes it's silly and humorous, sometimes I go for sad stuff, and this series is what's currently on my mind. So far I've only seen the anime (I'm starting on the manga) and I could roleplay any of the main pairings, though I would much, much prefer one of these two:

Seo & Waka, of which I'd play either.

-In canon, there's so much of their relationship that's teased, a sort of will-it-or-won't-it-happen kind of a thing, so we'd end up playing certain scenarios several times over (e.g. there are too many amusing ways Waka could find out who the Lorelei is, I couldn't play that just once).

Chiyo & Mikorin, of which I'd probably be more suited to Mikorin.

-Part of me feels guilty about liking this pairing because Chiyo is enamored with Nozaki and I want to see her get the guy, but I've come to really, really enjoy the idea of her coupling with Mikorin because they have similar personalities and play off of one another really well.

Plot points/themes I enjoy in roleplay:

-Unexpected character traits/quirks (e.g. in canon, Wakamatsu's precision and care at cutting out screen tone suggests he's good with his hands, so maybe we rp something where he is, in secret, a virtuoso musician in some genre of music he hates)

-Immaturity/anxiety (e.g. Mikorin has a nervous breakdown over the risk of his schoolmates finding out once and for all that he's a closet otaku; this could be played for humor or for seriousness... or both)

-Reimagining the characters as their opposite cisgender: I enjoy swapping both characters or just one of the two.

-I wasn't sure if this was allowed by the site's rules (wording to me read like it's ok as long as it's not discussed out of character, but I'm not 100%), but I'm interested in rping something around the theme of teenage parties/drug use.

I prefer to roleplay in private messages, but I just made this account and I won't be able to do that until I reach 10 posts and 24 hours. I should be able to reach the post milestone soon enough though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back