• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Geisha of the Gods (Flowers in the Night) OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yes! we can plot the plot here! I definitely think Amaterasu is going to be the villain (in case it wasn't apparent xD)

Would you prefer questions here too? (Or in the interest check?)

• When you say 'the seeds of love begin to blossom' would that include between the girls? Even familial or platonic love?
  • Do you have an upper limit to how old the geisha should be? Like, how long has Amaterasu done this? I know they're likely to fall, so I wouldn't expect them to be too old, but over 100 maybe?

And for plotty plots. Um...I'm not sure if you decided, but it would be interesting to start with whoever plays the shikomi...rising? Whatever the phrase is. Becoming one of the chosen.

Would you prefer questions here too? (Or in the interest check?)

• When you say 'the seeds of love begin to blossom' would that include between the girls? Even familial or platonic love?
  • Do you have an upper limit to how old the geisha should be? Like, how long has Amaterasu done this? I know they're likely to fall, so I wouldn't expect them to be too old, but over 100 maybe?

And for plotty plots. Um...I'm not sure if you decided, but it would be interesting to start with whoever plays the shikomi...rising? Whatever the phrase is. Becoming one of the chosen.

Yes! Seeds of love could be platonic and familial but also encouraged to be romantic!!

So my idea is that a fully fledged geisha would be able to stay indefinitely as long as she had amaterasu's favor. Generally Amaterasu values loyalty above all else and she's a narcissist so she definitely has some geisha that's like a *golden child* to her

Yes I would love for the first post to be an entrance of someone being brought before either Amaterasu or someone who oversees/manages the girls!! It would probably be a long post too. Would anyone want to write it? (If no one wants to I can write an npc of a group and in that group people can create character of whoever. )

101 said:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but Hachiman was a human beige he ascended into Godhood correct?

Lost Echo said:
I know nothing about him, but it would be very cool if his secret to ascending could be incorporated into saving the Geishas (keep them from falling?)

Lost Echo Lost Echo 101 101

Sorry replied here cuz this is our plotting ooc thread! Feel free to post questions here!

Yes I love both of these ideas!! Maybe he was in love with one of the geishas so battles against fate to find her again and ascends to godhood? Maybe it was his sister who was taken or childhood friend? ^^

Ooh! Sounds like interesting ideas! I actually thinking of maybe doubling as one of the geisha (I could go for the one sent by Amaterasu to watch over the others unless anyone wants to go for it) and maybe Tsukuyomi? He seems fun to try!

That said, if you don’t mind me asking, for geishas, what time period would you recommend setting their backstory at and such?

Yes! Seeds of love could be platonic and familial but also encouraged to be romantic!!

So my idea is that a fully fledged geisha would be able to stay indefinitely as long as she had amaterasu's favor. Generally Amaterasu values loyalty above all else and she's a narcissist so she definitely has some geisha that's like a *golden child* to her

Yes I would love for the first post to be an entrance of someone being brought before either Amaterasu or someone who oversees/manages the girls!! It would probably be a long post too. Would anyone want to write it? (If no one wants to I can write an npc of a group and in that group people can create character of whoever. )
Well, I was thinking of doing either an older geisha (or Tsukuyomi) but I could adjust it to the shikomi. I'm always willing to collab with people, so if no one else wants to be her, I will.

101 said:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but Hachiman was a human beige he ascended into Godhood correct?

Lost Echo said:
I know nothing about him, but it would be very cool if his secret to ascending could be incorporated into saving the Geishas (keep them from falling?)

Lost Echo Lost Echo 101 101

Sorry replied here cuz this is our plotting ooc thread! Feel free to post questions here!

Yes I love both of these ideas!! Maybe he was in love with one of the geishas so battles against fate to find her again and ascends to godhood? Maybe it was his sister who was taken or childhood friend? ^^
101 101 If you want to plot with my older geisha, I'm open.

Edit: Oh! My internet sucks so I didn't see your post Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork . If you want Tsukuyomi, go ahead.

Oh if you want Tsukuyomi go right on ahead! I don’t mind! Was just volunteering to help fill the cast
Meme Reaction GIF

Have you gotten far on your cs? I've filled out a little for personality and relationships with other gods, but I haven't looked up stuff for the bio/history. So it's really not much effort lost.

Have you gotten far on your cs? I've filled out a little for personality and relationships with other gods, but I haven't looked up stuff for the bio/history. So it's really not much effort lost.
I actually haven’t had a chance to start! I just wanted to volunteer before doing anything! But since you already have started working on it, you can have the spot friendo!

(Sorry I'll get to the rest in a moment)
Ooh! Sounds like interesting ideas! I actually thinking of maybe doubling as one of the geisha (I could go for the one sent by Amaterasu to watch over the others unless anyone wants to go for it) and maybe Tsukuyomi? He seems fun to try!

That said, if you don’t mind me asking, for geishas, what time period would you recommend setting their backstory at and such?
So this all takes place pre-heian period. That's the time period it takes place in

Yes.

Thrushwing Thrushwing How long detailed of a cs are you looking for?
Ideally all the major events in your character that you know of should be in the open so we can converse freely on the plot? Obviously not every character knows the other characters backstory but the character sheet is more of a reference for  us rather than an approval stamp. It's more of like a reference guide we can all look back to shape our interactions and make it cohesive (especially if some geisha have been living with other geisha and there's inner politics). Again it doesn't have to be in story mode it's a reference sheet

I don't expect Susanoo and the geisha to have met or hachiman but maybe there would have been some legends about amaterasu's right hand maiden among the shikomis?

Yes that works for amaterasu's right hand.

And as to Tsukuyomi yes he's available but I was wondering did any of you want Susanoo or for him to be included in the story? He's not really super necessary as his main arc is falling in love with one of the geisha

Yes that works for amaterasu's right hand.
Awesome! And what age would you recommend I make her? And ooh, I gotta admit I am trying to think of her personality and I am unsure what sort of legends would arise about her but I definitely will think of a few as soon as I can.

And ooh... I do think Susanoo would be an interesting addition to the story. I have to admit part of me was hoping to play the geisha he may fall in love with but if no one else volunteers, I may be down to play him if needed

I agree Susanoo would be a great addition. I can switch with you Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork if you want. I'm less confident of his personality, but I can try.

I posted my work in progress. I hope that's okay. I'll fix anything you might have a problem with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back